lucariojr's breedject thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get to the point. VGC events are coming up fast, and you want Pokemon and I want Pokemon; let's help each other out.

FC: 4613-8941-3827
IGN: Joseph
Mii Name: CAPTURE DS
Timezone: GMT -6 (US Central)
Contact me after we've made an agreement through Discord (username: lucariojr), Twitter (@lucariojrr), or send me a PM. I'm more likely to respond to Discord/Twitter though.

Gonna be a little fancy here; I have a capture card so I'll just post the judge screenshots for some of my notable breedjects.

Please note:
  1. No gen 6 stuff. It's dead, Jim.
  2. I have more breedjects like the ones I listed; I rarely keep anything under 4IVs.
  3. Mostly only interested in quick breedject trades. But if you really want to trade 5IV stuff, make me an offer.
  4. Please hunt me down! I'm gonna have a busy week soon with finals coming up, so I might straight up forget.

I'm especially interested in:
  • HA Grimer
  • HA Cleffa
  • Torkoal (WITH ERUPTION)
  • Porygon
  • HA Poliwag
  • Riolu (WITH FOLLOW ME)
  • Bagon (WITH HYDRO PUMP AND DRAGON PULSE)
  • Makuhita
  • Aerodactyl (WITH WIDE GUARD)
  • Paras
  • Growlithe
  • Misdreavus (Trick Room)
  • Roggenrola
  • HA Rufflet
  • HA Mankey
The Mons:

THIS ONE HAS ROCK HEAD

Last edited:
I have a 4 IV adamant paras (right now in a pokeball, since it kind of matches, but if you have a specific ball request I can do that) if you'd be willing to trade a cubone reject! I can also get you a decent roggenrola for a meowth reject!

I have a 4 IV adamant paras (right now in a pokeball, since it kind of matches, but if you have a specific ball request I can do that) if you'd be willing to trade a cubone reject! I can also get you a decent roggenrola for a meowth reject!
Which gender is the Paras, and does it have Wide Guard? I can do a Roggenrola and Meowth trade, as long as I can get Wide Guard on that too as well as Sand Stream.

right now I have a male, but if you want a female, i can def do that! wide guard is totally possible too, but it might take a lil bit. same with roggenrola.

right now I have a male, but if you want a female, i can def do that! wide guard is totally possible too, but it might take a lil bit. same with roggenrola.
I can get wide guard on paras pretty easily, but not for roggenrola, so I can wait. What nature for the roggenrola?

I can get wide guard on paras pretty easily, but not for roggenrola, so I can wait. What nature for the roggenrola?
i have a brave weak armor (sand stream) female roggenrola (4 IVs- 31/31/31/31/x/x in a great ball. would you interested in trading a cubone?

edit: forgot to mention it has wide guard

Last edited:
Do you have any male Cubone? If so, please CMT for something you like. I'm also interested in Cottonee.

I have 4iv modest porygon. Most interested in cubone (lightning rod) and meowth (pick up) breedjects.

If you want something for the second one my other breedjects are 5 iv snow warning vulpix (with moonblast, freeze dry, encore, disable) with varying natures, 4iv marieanie HA, and various mimikyu with 4-5iv without egg moves.

Heya guys, sorry for not replying. This week is especially busy for me; I'll update with stuff this weekend, probably. Gonna start moving towards trading for 5IV stuff very soon, along with VGC legends and UBs.

I have Growlithe in a Beast Ball, Impish with Intimidate and Egg Moves are Morning Sun and Flare Blitz. I'm interested in Vanillite.
Ok! PM me so we can set up a time.

I have HA Sandshrew and Beast Ball Beldum. Could I get a Togedemaru and a Popplio?
Hey, I ended up trading for Sandshrew and Beldum from some local players. Got anything else?

I have 4iv modest porygon. Most interested in cubone (lightning rod) and meowth (pick up) breedjects.

If you want something for the second one my other breedjects are 5 iv snow warning vulpix (with moonblast, freeze dry, encore, disable) with varying natures, 4iv marieanie HA, and various mimikyu with 4-5iv without egg moves.
I traded with local players again for Vulpix and mimikyu. Interested in Marienie, though.

Heya guys, sorry for not replying. This week is especially busy for me; I'll update with stuff this weekend, probably. Gonna start moving towards trading for 5IV stuff very soon, along with VGC legends and UBs.

Ok! PM me so we can set up a time.

Hey, I ended up trading for Sandshrew and Beldum from some local players. Got anything else?

I traded with local players again for Vulpix and mimikyu. Interested in Marienie, though.
I have Eruption Torkoal and Burn Up Growlithe both in Repeat Balls. Is that ok?

Yo man, I bred up some A-Grimers with power of alchemy. they're careful (can't do 0 speed reliably yet) in heavy ball with shadow sneak.

Right now I have
2 females (31/×/31/×/31/31 and 31/31/31/×/×/31)
And 2 maless (31/×/×/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/×/31/×)

I'd really like a lightningrod cubone, specifically with x/31/×/×/31/× if possible (I only have a 4iv ditto). Thanks!

Edit: just wanted to say I lucked across a 0 speed one so I now also have brave, a few 4iv spitbacks, and an extra flawless (31/31/31/×/31/0 male)

Last edited:
Would you trade a breedject of Mimikyu in a luxury ball with all its available egg moves for one of your Alolan Meowths?

EDIT: Jolly nature mimikyu

I'm interested in a Cottonee Breedject. I've got Adamant Growlithe Breedjects with Close Combat and Morning Sun. Not sure if it matters, but they're in Beast Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)