Lyni does some spriting (Mini-card Reuqests Open!)

Haiyo, Lyni here~ I'm a pixel artist and spriter for almost 9 years now. I mostly specialize in doing trainer sprites, but on occasion I'll also pull out a Pokemon fusion or attempt to sprite a fakemon. Recently, I've also been experimenting with completely scratch sprites, though I'm still improving those skills as you read this!

Since it has been almost 9 years now, I have over a hundred works to show, but I guess I'll only put down some of my favorites for now. Also, sorry if the lack of a transparent background on some of these is a bit jarring x-x

Edited from Gen IV-V battle sprites:

100% Scratch:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Amazing sprite work. I would love to see more of those Substitute sprites, they look so cute. If I can put in a request, I would particularly like to see Larvitar, Gyarados, and Tyrunt as Substitutes, :o

NV I can try to make them! Gyarados would be pretty hard to do since it's serpentine and doesn't exactly have, well, limbs, but I'll do my best!

Reactions: nv
I haven't had the time to make the substitute sprites but I did make some other stuff, oops ^^;

Male and Female Ace Trainers from XY, made completely from scratch

Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man

Rest of the SU sprites

And... a floating catfish golem called Atuuda, also from D.Gray-Man.

Introducing: Mini-cards!

Mini-cards are a nice, stylish way to show off your team, your favorite Pokemon, whatever it may be. The smaller one is 96x96 pixels and thus fits neatly as an avatar here on the smogon forums without the image getting distorted. The larger one was my original, larger prototype, still pretty good as it doesn't take up too much space and can be used as part of a signature or somesuch.

Dunno how popular they'll be but I can take requests for these. Bear in mind I'll need a description of the overworld you want and which generation's style you would like your trainer to be (Gen III-V preferably).

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Some really nice sprites here! I especially love this one -

Anyway, I have a challenge for you. I'd like you to sprite Thursday, a character from Dragon Fable. Here are some pictures of her for reference:

Good luck!

Sobi I used to play Dragon Fable ages ago! Do you possibly have full body refs of her? I can't quite make out what her shoes and stuff look like from the pictures you provided ^^;

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Sobi I used to play Dragon Fable ages ago! Do you possibly have full body refs of her? I can't quite make out what her shoes and stuff look like from the pictures you provided ^^;
Wow, that's really cool! And.. I'm not sure if there are any full body pictures of her.. I'll check later though :)

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Can you do a mini card with 2 arceus +1 jirachi + 1 zekrom + 1 yveltal + 1 Mega gengar.
Thank you n_n

augh I forgot I had requests I had to do here ;w; I'm really sorry! I'll get to them when I can orz

But uh, until then

some Alola starters and a Magearna

Chespin line

Azura from Fire Emblem

And a floating little Timcampy from D.Gray-man

I'll get to everyone's requests when I'm done with finals after this Friday! Again, really sorry about that sob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)