Mafia Championship Season 3 Tribute Volunteer Thread

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I saw you hosting games and posting in mafia games and was hoping that maybe you could help me out. I'm hosting a very big mafia championship tournament, featuring 136 different sites, and would like to extend an invitation to your community, but I'm not sure how best to go about this. Is there an appropriate thread for me to post this in, an appropriate person to talk to, or might you be willing to present the invitation on my behalf to the community? Any help would be much appreciated :)

More info/the invitation here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rTX8JRlc2ZTiEcK1eoqv4G5C2E1vMeIwa-EzC_BQjic/edit

Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey guys so basically our little community has earned an invitation to this massive mafia tournament; I've checked and it's for real so we should nominate someone who wants to play.

The basics:
Deadline: Nominate someone by April 18th (preferably sooner)
Format: Matrix12 (NOC game with 12 possible setups, randomized). Players vote on who the best players were among the other players apparently and the highest rated players after the initial games move on to the later stages. It is not clear to me how the victor(s) are decided after a cursory look but the link above should have more information.

So, if you're interested in playing a ton of NOC and doing Smogon Mafia proud than sign up in this thread and me/DLE/zorbees/maybe GoatWolf will decide who to send.

Interested:
Da Letter El

That's actually really cool; I'm not good enough to represent our community as a whole though.

However, I'm in the process of making another game so we can finally get another mafia game up on this forum lol

EDIT: You could try reaching out to the mafia room on PS as well to see if you can find more interested players to decide from.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
seconding the nomination of DLE as he's much better at NOC than i (along with most of the rest of us)

i shall cheer valiantly from the sidelines!

Yeti

dark saturday
1 q is DLE actually gonna be active for this game

bc yall know dudes dipped out on NOCs before so only send him if he wont get busy with w/e the frk made him abandon that one game he hosted which was fine bc i had lost anyway

not callin out his play just his consistency

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
this is really positive for the community and i'm sure DLE will represent us well as long as he doesn't get d1 rolled or something

this should be seen as a networking opportunity as well to try get more people playing mafia on smogon!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Alright, I'll do the registration stuff later today, so if anyone else feels they're more qualified or thinks I shouldn't go, feel free to voice that in the afterlife because I just signed up

Also apparently Serenes Forest and Pokemon Online got invited so maybe I'll get to smack up Paperblade and Jalmont and show them what's up :)))

EDIT: Signed up let's get it

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 136 spectating communities.

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio]
So I have to fill this out. Does anyone have comments that they feel describe me as a mafia player? I want to use inspirational and informational quotes like "your play made me delete you from facebook" -moi and "why does anyone trust you" -shaka brah

Yeti

dark saturday
went and ctrl-f'd my old postgames:

In addition, he was convinced, as many of them were, that kingofkongs and DLE were real and legitimate, despite the fact that DLE had never done a role claim, a fact found out when SDS subbed in for him.

Mm yes quite.

Da Letter El was probably the VOCALOID with the worst luck

Put in your bio: NeverLucky

DLE was a solid asset to the VOCALOIDS, but decided to sub due to how busy he was irl. ... DLE still showed up to check in on things, an admirable man indeed.

(6:05:38 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <billymills> if you are a med
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <billymills> tell me
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <billymills> !!!
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <daletterel> hello
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <daletterel> my name is
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <daletterel> dr greenthumb
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <daletterel> i'd like to tell you
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [19:57] <daletterel> just where i'm from
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <daletterel> ok you are clearly not meds have a nice day
(6:05:39 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <billymills> huh
(6:05:40 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <billymills> nope i'm not med
(6:05:41 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <billymills> but I want to find a med!
(6:05:42 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <daletterel> ic
(6:05:43 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <daletterel> what would you want to do with a med
(6:05:44 pm) <daletterel> [20:02] <billymills> depends how easy it is to find a med
(6:05:45 pm) <daletterel> [20:03] <daletterel> oic
(6:05:46 pm) <daletterel> [20:03] <billymills> and how decent a person they are
(6:05:47 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <billymills> are you claiming to be med
(6:05:48 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <billymills> o.o
(6:05:49 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> icncndt
(6:05:50 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> but
(6:05:54 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> my name is
(6:05:54 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> dr greenthumb
(6:05:54 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> i'd like to tell you
(6:05:54 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> just where i'm from
(6:05:54 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <billymills> honestly that is not helping me whatsoever
(6:05:56 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> HELLO
(6:05:57 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> MY NAME IS
(6:05:58 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <billymills> I do not know the reference in the slightest
(6:05:59 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> DR GREENTHUMB
(6:06:00 pm) <daletterel> [20:04] <daletterel> I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU
(6:06:01 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <daletterel> JUST WHERE I'M FROM
(6:06:02 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <billymills> oh
(6:06:03 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <billymills> you're TREES
(6:06:04 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <daletterel> billy is onto something
(6:06:04 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <billymills> still lost
(6:06:06 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <billymills> are you trying to sell me drugs
(6:06:10 pm) <daletterel> [20:05] <billymills> long distance?
(6:09:32 pm) <daletterel> [20:09] <billymills> I have no reason to believe you are meds
(6:09:32 pm) <daletterel> [20:09] <billymills> apart from some song

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So I have to fill this out. Does anyone have comments that they feel describe me as a mafia player? I want to use inspirational and informational quotes like "your play made me delete you from facebook" -moi and "why does anyone trust you" -shaka brah
"Who is Aclow and what did he do to Acklow?"

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"I've never been quite as assfucked without lube as with Da Letter El's mafia play. And I enjoyed every second of it :pimp:"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)