Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
hey Albus what breeding project did you have in mind? i was planning on doing quickball regenerator slowpoke if that interests you. if not, just let me know what youd like for it
Sorry, I'm not interested in that one. As with Xen, I'll think about what BP I want and I'll edit this post/VM you after I'm done with that.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I'm not interested in that one. As with Xen, I'll think about what BP I want and I'll edit this post/VM you after I'm done with that.
i hate to bail but i just srd

quiet 31/x/31/31/31/1 so i got my own. i dont like cancelling trades so you can still have azumarill for free if you want :)

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
i hate to bail but i just srd

quiet 31/x/31/31/31/1-7 so i got my own. i dont like cancelling trades so you can still have azumarill free id you want :)
Its okay man, thanks for telling me before sealing the deal. lol and congrats for the Hoopa Kyogre lol.

And thanks again for the Azu! an you nickname the Azu "Buñuelo" please?

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Its okay man, thanks for telling me before sealing the deal. lol and congrats for the Hoopa.

And thanks again for the Azu! an you nickname the Azu "Buñuelo" please?
its a kyogre not a hoopa haha but sure. ill need to get it cloned first but ill be around all day tomorrow

I might be interested in your Modest Hoopa, but I'll have to think about it first; I''ll edit this post after I'm done with that, so stay tuned.
And nice VGC reference/spread section btw!

Edit: I guess I'll just take the Modest Hoopa, let me know whenever you're able to trade.
Thanks!

Alright, I'll be available all of today, so lmk when you are on.

Albus

The Triumphant
I have shinies SRed legends and a few XD Self SRs
Give me a list of all of them with all their details (All their IVs, nature, OT/ID, if all of them were SR'd by you, where did you get them (if they are not yours), etc).

Here are a few
Snorlax ot Luke 47422 impish heavy ball 5iv -speed shiny 4 ems got on showdown shiny
Crobat HA jolly lux ball ot kuga 13755 5iv - spa got on showdown shiny
Lando poke ball HB adamant ot is a diamond thingy two zs and another diamond 017595 5iv -spa from nugget bridge
Cresselia HB bold Ot Noah 56834 5 IV- attack got from ot on nugget bridge
Cresselia modest HB 31/23/31/30/31/30 so close to perf hp fire ot mine nicknamable
Lucario ot summer 56241 jolly 5iv -spa pokeball from showdown
Both cress are in masterballs btw

Albus

The Triumphant
Here are a few
Snorlax ot Luke 47422 impish heavy ball 5iv -speed shiny 4 ems got on showdown shiny
Crobat HA jolly lux ball ot kuga 13755 5iv - spa got on showdown shiny
Lando poke ball HB adamant ot is a diamond thingy two zs and another diamond 017595 5iv -spa from nugget bridge
Cresselia HB bold Ot Noah 56834 5 IV- attack got from ot on nugget bridge
Cresselia modest HB 31/23/31/30/31/30 so close to perf hp fire ot mine nicknamable
Lucario ot summer 56241 jolly 5iv -spa pokeball from showdown
Both cress are in masterballs btw
I'll have to pass, thanks for your offer regardless.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Hi Albus! Could you please CMT for any/all of these? :)
#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Pressure
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang
Notes: Took me like 2 weeks of SRing. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

#382 - Kyogre Ø | Lv.45

-

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 1
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Quiet
Aqua Ring / Body Slam / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse
Notes: Took me like a day to reset. This Kyogre is designed for Trick Room and to win a weather war activating its Ability last. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#638 - Cobalion Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance
Notes: Took me like 2 days of SRing. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi Albus! Could you please CMT for any/all of these? :)
Hi man! unfortunately the only 'mon that caught my eye atm I'm waiting for the end product of your Shiny Arceus' SRing! lol is your Timid pentagon Darkrai, so lmk which one of the 3 'mons you're going to pick.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Hi man! unfortunately the only 'mon that caught my eye atm I'm waiting for the end product of your Shiny Arceus' SRing! lol is your Timid pentagon Darkrai, so lmk which one of the 3 'mons you're going to pick.
You and me both lol, I've been waiting all summer for it. Hmm, I'll take Kyogre then, let me know when you can trade :)

Hi, I have a Jolly Flawless Shiny Landorus Therian I'd like to have cloned please. Do you want anything for cloning or do you just keep a copy?

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi, I have a Jolly Flawless Shiny Landorus Therian I'd like to have cloned please. Do you want anything for cloning or do you just keep a copy?
Nah don't worry, I'd only keep a Non-Redis for myself. And sure, how many copies of the Lando do you need? and how do you want me to clone it (Bank Backup Method/PS cloning codes)?

Nah don't worry, I'd only keep a Non-Redis for myself. And sure, how many copies of the Lando do you need? and how do you want me to clone it (Bank Backup Method/PS cloning codes)?
I don't really know what the difference is, but as long as I can still use at least the original in battles you can use whichever you think is easiest. I'd like 2 copies of Lando please.

Albus

The Triumphant
I don't really know what the difference is, but as long as I can still use at least the original in battles you can use whichever you think is easiest. I'd like 2 copies of Lando please.
I ask because some people complain about/dislike the cloning codes, but since it looks like you want only just 2 copies, I'll clone them via the Bank Method. Let me know whenever you want to trade me the Lando.

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (04/02/16) -

Due to the recent Kanto Cup hype (Personally I'm hyped as well) I decided to dust off my SoulSilver cart to RNG these two guys to bump my thread to the top; there will be more Kanto Cup-usable goodies to come soon.

#074 - Geodude
| Lv.3

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 4 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Tackle / Defense Curl / Sucker Punch
Non-Redis

#074 - Geodude
| Lv.3

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Tackle / Defense Curl / Sucker Punch
Notes:
Caught in a Luxury Ball instead of a Apricorn to avoid giving a dead giveaway to your opponent of it having Sucker Punch; but I can catch it in an Apricorn Ball by request.
Non-Redis

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hey, I'm interested in your Geodude with Sucker Punch. I don't have a trade thread on Smogon so I'll just list what I have to offer here.

Some SR'd Gen VI events:

Untouched Hope Sassy Diancie
29/31/31/31/31/0 HP Ice
Diamond Storm Moonblast Dazzling Gleam Protect

Untouched GF Modest Mew
30/31/31/31/31/31
Pound

Untouched GF Adamant Mew
31/31/31/31/31/30
Pound

Some TSV Hatched Shinies

OT David ID No 06155 TSV 2352 Hatched by Reddit user Zayyer
Jolly Dream ball Prankster Riolu
31/31/31/00/31/31
Endure High Jump Kick Crunch Bullet Punch

OT Mizchno ID No 16155 TSV 3367 Hatched by Reddit user derwinning
Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite
26/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

OT Live1 ID No 32451 TSV 0326, Hatched by Reddit user ImagineLeft
Jolly Rock Head Bagon
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dragon Rush Dragon Dance Hydro Pump Thrash

OT Andres No 22971 TSV 3071 Hatched by Reddit user Mushy_64
Jolly Dream ball Marvel Scale Dratini
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Haze Iron Tail Aqua Jet Extreme Speed

OT (Korean name) No 25222 TSV 2105 Hatched by Reddit user jis33785
Bold Nest ball Friend Guard Cleffa
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Metronome Wish Aromatherapy Stored Power

Random Pentagon Breedables Non-Shiny
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WZa7V0zB9TnBaC3wcRZKnaSiPylg7uC_KkgK-gpz35o/edit#gid=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)