Mandibuzz in ORAS

Do you think Mandibuzz deserves to be mentioned in Ubers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might get shot for saying this but I think Mandibuzz should receive an Ubers ranking

It walls Yveltal with maximum defensive investment and a Calm/Careful nature, it can Toxic Stall a major number of mons, and it can hit PDon hard with Foul Play, 2HKOing it after SR. IT outright beats Ghost Arceus, M Gengar, the Lati twins, and Giratina O and it also works as a DEfogger, I'd say it deserves a solid C or C+ Rank

Thoughts?

Edit- This thing can also stand up to EKiller, avoiding the E-Speed 2HKO. Though this requires it to come in safely, it can hit EKiller with Toxic, which can cut its sweep short. It can't outright beat it, but it can definitely slow it down.

Better yet, maybe it's because I'm new, but why would the mods lock this? It's not offensive, flaming, or trolling. It incites discussion.

Alright, welcome to smogon and stuffs. I'll give you some info on this.

1) You didn't have permission to make this thread (read the rules next time)
2) Mandibuzz is a poor defensive Yveltal, and both of them have their own set of issues (SR weak, can't actually stop most physical attackers in this tier)

Ekiller will beat it with +2 Stone Edge
Primal Groudon beats it with +0 Stone Edge or a special attack (Lava Plume, Fire Blast)
Latios will just Draco Meteor (defensive Yveltal at least threatens a possible Sucker Punch)
Mega Salamence will break it pretty easily
Ho-Oh will only have trouble if SR is up
Mega Gengar 2HKOs with Sludge Wave so its not checked that well (Poison STAB is not as common but still relevant)
Ghostceus does lose but Yveltal does that anyway, so that's a case of being outclassed

In future, posts like this should go into the viability thread (alternatively, the simple questions thread) or the PS! room to gather feedback - the viability thread is currently locked but will re-open after the spring seasonal.

And don't triple post. That is a big nono. There is an editing button - use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)