March Madness 2016 Edition

Did Michigan State get robbed of a #1 seed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
http://bracketchallenge.ncaa.com/#bracket?entry_id=1160575&controller=bracket
27 right and in the top .01% on both here and espn, picked every 8-9, 7-10, and 6-11 game right.
gotta brag a bit hehe

anyway i think this was a really cool first round and i'm hoping to see at least 2-3 double digit seeds (in addition to the 1 lock already in the syra-midd tenn winner) in the sweet 16 to make things interesting and take some more bracket's down. my sights are set on gonzaga and wichita state as being the most likely, but i think SF Austin has a very good chance and Yale (maybe even Hawaii) have fair chances, too.

been having a lot of fun watching this so far ngl haha n_n

Even tho I had Sparty finishing runner up, I still pulled for MTSU to pull off the upset. Some people make too big of a fit about having their bracket busted while forgetting what the spirit of March Madness is all about

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I liked the end of the Notre Dame game where the tall white kid tapped in the game winner with 1.5 seconds left and none of his teammates even acknowledged him lol

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UVA looking stronk af without any notable weaknesses or inconsistencies. Unless a team can jump out to a big lead against them and make them be more aggressive I could potentially see them winning it all. Still lots of strong teams left though, so I'm excited for the conclusion to this tournament :)

With only three rounds to go, I would argue that UNC is the strongest team remaining, and with little question. UVA and Kansas are close behind, and Oklahoma isn't too far behind them, but UNC's evisceration of Indiana demonstrates how well they can play when Paige is hot. I understand the argument that Paige just had a strong night, but considering how well Johnson, Meeks, Jackson, and even Berry are playing, I think UNC is currently the team to beat. Watching them play last night reminded me of the '08-'09 squad, which is still the best college team that I had the privilege of watching.

Very happy with UNC's performance in the tournament. Despite a couple of bad first halves in the early rounds, they've been putting in work. Watching Paige play in the first half against Indiana reminded me a bit of his sophomore season. Johnson is a threat, and the rest of the team is fairly balanced. Provided they win their matchups, another UNC vs UVA match will be interesting, as Malcolm Brogdon can be a threat along with Gill and Wilkins.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm telling you all, Hield is super underrated as an NBA prospect. I know he was an incredibly late bloomer, but aside from Bender (if he was guaranteed to come across), I don't know if there's a player who oozes more star potential at pick 3. I know he was projected late lottery before the tournament and I also know that there are better athletes out there, but this man is already elite at creating and making his own shot. Sleep on him at your own risk.

I'm telling you all, Hield is super underrated as an NBA prospect. I know he was an incredibly late bloomer, but aside from Bender (if he was guaranteed to come across), I don't know if there's a player who oozes more star potential at pick 3. I know he was projected late lottery before the tournament and I also know that there are better athletes out there, but this man is already elite at creating and making his own shot. Sleep on him at your own risk.
Hield can definitely go top 3 but I'm not 100% sure if he will. Don't forget about Ben Simmons, Grayson Allen, and Brandon Ingram. And the aforementioned Bender

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hield can definitely go top 3 but I'm not 100% sure if he will. Don't forget about Ben Simmons, Grayson Allen, and Brandon Ingram. And the aforementioned Bender
I mentioned AT pick 3 because Simmons and Ingram are definitely top 2. Allen won't even be in the top 10 imo.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo Syracuse in the Final Four after people thought they weren't even going to make the tournament, that's pretty crazy o_o

Also Grayson Allen reminds me of Dellavedova with all the dirty bs plays without having a really noticeable upside in any category, yet still being serviceable enough for a 2nd string PG. But I think being an asshole player alone should make him late first rounder early second rounder.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah oklahoma got bodied by nova

also nova now has the second highest field goal percentage ever in the final four. second to... nova

go nova!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)