March Madness

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welp the second half by unc may be the worst defense ive ever seen, basically kansas could get either a wide open three or easy dunk ever possession rofl

Lavos

Banned deucer.
my dad used to play pickup bball at grad school with florida gulf's coach

small world, go eagles

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think what makes them so likable is that their style of play is so entertaining. Those guys can throw down some monster dunks. Now I can root for a basketball team called the Eagles too, haha.

Miami... If you lose my top 100 bracket... Busted

WTBS, I like Marquette. I always give them a couple of wins in my brackets because DWade played there :P

Lmao. And here I thought Marquette was going to be a joke team again this year. Never really impressed me.

Madness is indeed back. Good bye Indiana.

Well since my brackets are pretty much busted, I'll be rooting for upsets. Man wouldn't it be crazy if we didn't have any 1s or 2s in the final 4?

Nova that is just beautiful.

This really is madness. Not that surprising considering the year and tourny performances so far., but still just wild stuff.

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I honestly didn't think Marquette was ever going to make it past the sweet 16 and Miami, they've been mediocre for so long, I didn't think they were anything special this season.

i literally need florida duke and kansas all to lose to win my bracket so f*ck this

i really hope syracuse wins the title they are the most fun team to watch solely because of their 2-3 defense although i doubt they will since theyre facing marquette and almost every big east team dominates syracuse

So I'm sitting four seats from Peyton siva sr. Anyone watching at home look for me when they show him, I'm to his right wearing a grey uofl shirt.

Feel pretty good about this Oregon matchup, but I really don't want to play duke or Michigan state. This is like the exact same situation that mich state upset us in 09 (even same city) and we lost to duke without Kelley (even if we didn't have dieng either). One game at a time I guess.

Ugh what an ugly game. Officiating was bad both ways, and lousiville without siva is a whole different team. This mich st duke game is probably the biggest matchup in the tourney so far. Haven't been able to see Kansas/Michigan, but it seems like its playing out how I expected.

Who is this Burke guy. He is carrying the remains of my bracket all alone hahahahaha gg kansas noobs

Lmfao why did he pass. GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)