March Madness

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't felt that sick to my stomach since seeing the Joe Theismann injury. Ugh.
Yeah it was definitelu reminiscent of the theismann injury, hopefully they can put his shin back together, but its certainly no guarantee :/

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In other news holy cow that Dieng guy is a freak of nature. He has a promising career in the NBA ahead of him if he can continue to make blocks like that on anyone who comes within 5 feet of the rim.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Despite the emotional significance after the injury and how much Louisville deserved it, it's still a little saddening as a sports fan to watch a completely uncompetitive second half like that.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was kinda hoping Florida Coast, would make it into the Elite Eight, but oh well. But, hey Wichita is a doing way better than expected.

I was kinda hoping Florida Coast, would make it into the Elite Eight, but oh well. But, hey Wichita is a doing way better than expected.

that injury was disgusting and really sad to see.. career-wise and future-wise for sure.

glad Duke lost.. but man, it blows my mind how shit they turned in the second half, shooting the most ridiculous shots, and just letting Louisville control the tempo, shot selection, etc.

Curry was even bringing them back and giving them solid momentum.. making people foul and making important shots.. and Duke still didn't do shit with it.

Despite the emotional significance after the injury and how much Louisville deserved it, it's still a little saddening as a sports fan to watch a completely uncompetitive second half like that.
Theres obviously nothing you can do after an injury like that, but its kind of hard to expect college athletes to compete 100% after seeing something as gruesome as that injury... If some of the pictures that are surfacing happen to be real, his shin literally snapped through the skin and was exposed

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
The injury looked really bad, but in the long term he should be back for next season easily. A broken bone heals a lot better than something like an ACL injury, so it was absolutely gruesome to watch, but shouldn't have any effects on his career thankfully.

Also go cuse.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rooting for Louisville now that Cuse lost (got robbed a bit imo). Still won my bracket pool so that's nice

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Half time and Louisville managed to go from being don by 12 to being down by 1 in just 3 minutes. Also Spike Albrecht managed to make every 3 pointer. Hope the 2nd half is as good as the first!

Fuck these Cardinals. Come on Blue. Lets stop being so damn sloppy and lazy.

Great. Media can have their Ware story completed now. Fuck you. $$$$$$$refs

That Burke block was amazing. Too bad the refs have ruined what was an amazing game.

Here's hoping for Trey Burke magic.

Ugh, just put in Albrecht, Burke, and that tall white guy (McGary?) and win plz

Refs too strong. Gg anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)