March Madness

Even though the refereeing was horrible, it was still amazing game. Michigan played that last minute terrible an watching, though.

Watching Albrecht and Handcock light it up in the first was pretty fun to watch.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah there was some bad officiating (that Burke block was just great defense), but overall Louisville was the better team.

Still a great year for the Wolverines :D

This is amazing, I can hardly stand right now.
Also the officiating was consistently mediocre and impartially bad, just like how it's been throughout the tournament. If you want to see unfair, bad officiating watch women's basketball.

Edit: shout out to Atlanta for making the brilliant decision to close their subway system after 75,000 people all go into the streets at once

This is a huge bump to a dead topic, but frankly it's pretty odd seeing no active discussion on the tournament.

Although I have little knowledge on the sport (I do brackets every year though, picked Louisville to win due to bias over Kentucky), but I want to share this really weird story I found online.

Apparently some guy and his friends decided to take all of the universities and their mascots to assign them Pokemon that would battle against each other, with the winners determined by match-up favorability. SOMEHOW, this absolutely odd decision has allowed them to make it to the top 1% in ESPN's bracket tournament.

Reason I'm sharing this is because I thought it was funny as shit and kinda cool

This was their whole process:
http://vgcritic.com/predicting-with-pokemon-ncaa-bracket-predictions/

They have videos of themselves on news stations talking about it here:

haha, that's pretty cool. Enough to be in the top 1% after opening weekend, but they have probably fallen pretty far now. They got the entire Final Four wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)