Metagame Analysis?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
What should we do with it? The last time a post was posted in it was November 17th by maddog in the uber metagame analysis. The activity in that forum was already abysmal, and now it's far beyond.

The uber metagame's already been discussed in Stark, and apparently so is OU, although not as consolidated, though more frequent (e.g Tang's Wall Breaking thread, and RL's Choice items thread). People are discussing the new UU already on the sticky.

So does the metagame analysis have any significant use, if at all?

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I initially considered trying to get more people involved but since the interest was so low I dropped any efforts entirely. Unless your posts suddenly injects interest into the project, it should probably just be deleted.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Activity stopped when I "left" the forums for a while - and to be honest the reason I haven't picked it back up is because I really don't want to do all of the work (despite initial interest not many people did much for it - none what what I "envisioned it to be" so to speak)

GreatSage seems to have plans for it iirc.

I've been wanting to delete/archive it all along but I never got a chance to speak to Great Sage about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)