Media Metalheads Thread III

Cool stuff, that Plini EP was interesting

As a rule of thumb I rec Exivious to anyone who says they like Scale the Summit, so keeping with that trend:

Also think Gordian Knot would be up your alley, was a side project of Cynic's bassist

That first Exivious track is not quite my thing, truth be told, but they sound like they may have somethin else I'll be into. Gordian Knot definitely caught my interest, tho, I'll be exploring a bit more of their work. Thx mang ^-^

Received my Saint Vitus CDs in the mail yesterday. Fantastic 1980s doom metal. They're doing a USA tour this autumn with Scott Reagers handling the lead vocals. Reager sung on the first two Saint Vitus albums (pictured here).

Hmm, not sure how I feel about the new Meshuggah album at this point, I often need to give Meshuggah a good few listens before I make up my mind on them. However I just wanna say that holy shit Clockworks is a goddamn beast of a track

I'm making a playlist including what I think are all of Dio's essential songs. So far I'm including Don't Talk To Strangers, Holy Diver, Temple of the King, Long Live Rock N' Roll and Tarot Woman. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)