(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i request a spitback female HA Carvanha with eggs moves hydro pump and destiny bond please. :)
I can do this for you but just to clarify because my gut is telling me you did not read the rules I need you to read the rules on my breeding spitback program.

I can do this for you but just to clarify because my gut is telling me you did not read the rules I need you to read the rules on my breeding spitback program.
Yes I did read the rules, and I've reread them again. :)

If I get the opportunity I will pass on the spitbacks to others in need.

That's great! :D

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Chester, that spitback breeding service is such an awesome thing you're doing!^^
Could I perhaps request a spitback of your Luxury Ball Axew, I've been looking for one of those ingame for quite some time. There's no need for any specific EMs, IVs or nature, just a simple HA female would help me out a lot, and save me countless more hours of checking through hordes! *_*

I'm planning on breeding a couple of Axew and making them available for others on my own thread, so I'd be happy to return you a flawless version for the effort. I'll breed either an Adamant or a Jolly one depending on which you'd like. ;)

Hey Chester, that spitback breeding service is such an awesome thing you're doing!^^
Could I perhaps request a spitback of your Luxury Ball Axew, I've been looking for one of those ingame for quite some time. There's no need for any specific EMs, IVs or nature, just a simple HA female would help me out a lot, and save me countless more hours of checking through hordes! *_*

I'm planning on breeding a couple of Axew and making them available for others on my own thread, so I'd be happy to return you a flawless version for the effort. I'll breed either an Adamant or a Jolly one depending on which you'd like. ;)
I can catch you a random one in a safari and the only thing I need back is a spitback seems fair to me.

Hey chester0334 I'm interested in one of your Munchlax/Snorlax, HA Dragonite (not fussed about which ball or egg moves), HA Sceptile and a HA Hawlucha.

Spitbacks would be fine of course. Let me know what you would like - I don't expect all of this for nothing.

Hey chester0334 I'm interested in one of your Munchlax/Snorlax, HA Dragonite (not fussed about which ball or egg moves), HA Sceptile and a HA Hawlucha.

Spitbacks would be fine of course. Let me know what you would like - I don't expect all of this for nothing.
You up for soft resetting another charizard code I can give you all of these and some more. And you can keep a copy of whatever you soft reset.

You up for soft resetting another charizard code I can give you all of these and some more. And you can keep a copy of whatever you soft reset.
Hmmm. I would but I have no idea when I would get to it. I'd be happy to take it and do it in between SR & breeding.

Hmmm. I would but I have no idea when I would get to it. I'd be happy to take it and do it in between SR & breeding.
Well what would you want you can take your time resetting it. Also the spitbacks are free so take a few things of higher value for redeeming and soft resetting another charizard.

hi! I was wondering me if you can breed me a tynamo (or any in this family) with good IVs, preferably all 31s and/or at least one 30 in its IV; modest; caught in luxury ball; moves- giga drain and knock off. i know its a big order to fill but i am willing to trade my Galvantula- timid; IVs 30/31/31/31/31/31; EV trained 6HP/ 252Sp.Atk/ 252Spe; and any item from the Battle Maison.

hi! I was wondering me if you can breed me a tynamo (or any in this family) with good IVs, preferably all 31s and/or at least one 30 in its IV; modest; caught in luxury ball; moves- giga drain and knock off. i know its a big order to fill but i am willing to trade my Galvantula- timid; IVs 30/31/31/31/31/31; EV trained 6HP/ 252Sp.Atk/ 252Spe; and any item from the Battle Maison.
I can try this when I get my hands on my 3ds

cool and many, many thanks :) i needed this for my competitive team. please take your time as i know how tedious breeding good IVs are. just curious, what item would you like from the Battle Maison? i can put an Ability Capsule if you like.

cool and many, many thanks :) i needed this for my competitive team. please take your time as i know how tedious breeding good IVs are. just curious, what item would you like from the Battle Maison? i can put an Ability Capsule if you like.
I don't need anything really from the battle maison and I don't need anything in exchange.

Hey, dude. On second thought I don't need any spitbacks atm. But I really appreciate the offer and will definitely be coming to you if I need anything in the future. Good luck with your thread!(Even though it's quite successful already) Ha ha.

5/22/15

I think it's time for a new update. So not only is it this website that I am now becoming involved in but I am also involved in other websites. So I think it's time for an update on the new pokemon I have and the new services that I will be offering. With all the spitbacks I have plus it's summer I have tons of time to help out a lot of people. So take advantage of the many services I have.

New Services:

Event Pokemon:

This service is mostly for myself and a few users on this website. This service is to make things easier for people that simply have issues redeeming there event pokemon codes or people willing to make a trade with me for events.

My Trade Ratios:

10 spitbacks for 1 code

A combination of 3-5 event pokemon I soft reset or obtained from events

A one for one trade of any event codes I currently have.

What you may have for soft resetting an event for me

A copy of the pokemon that you soft reset if you want

You may also take up to 10 spitbacks I have in stock or a combination of 3-5 event pokemon I soft reset or obtained from events

Codes that currently need to be soft reset:

3 shiny charizard codes

What I want for my event codes:

The original owner or provider of the person that gave me the code is to receive a pokemon of their choice from your thread.

I also may take a pokemon of my choice from your thread.

I have the right to decline your offer

Soft resetting your event pokemon:

I live in North America so codes that only work in North America are the only codes I will soft reset.

I can soft reset your code free of charge however, the only thing I would like is a copy of whatever I soft reset and some trading rights to what I reset.

Requests

I made these rules mainly to make things easier for myself because I really am trying to trade as much as I can for event codes. Hopefully these trading rules will also help out members of the community.

New Pokemon
Event Pokemon:

Jolly
Air Lock
level 70
OT: 03145 SG Summer'15 I soft reset it myself with a code I obtained online
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Twister, Thunder, Extreme speed
16-17
Full redis

Mild
Blaze
level 36
OT: a0161613 reset the code however, I obtained the code myself. Thanks a0161613 for resetting this:) Spring 2015 04015
Moves: Overheat, solar beam, focus blast, hold hands
HP: 17 - 18
Att: 24 - 26
Def: 11 - 13
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 11 - 13
Speed: 28 - 30
Full Redis

Naive
Blaze
level 36
OT: Reisuke soft reset this code. I obtained this code myself from a trade. Thanks Reisuke for resetting this.
Moves: Overheat, solar beam, focus blast, hold hands
HP: 3 - 5
Att: 21 - 23
Def: 3 - 5
SpD: 22 - 24
Speed: 23 - 24
full redis

naive
Bad dreams
Level 50
OT: a0161613 soft reset this pokemon. I obtained the code myself in a trade. Thanks a0161613 for resetting this. FEB2015 ID 02135
Moves: Dark Void, Dream eater, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 30 - 31
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 30 - 31
Full Redis

Hasty (plus speed minus defense)
Snow Warning or HA
Level 10
OT: Received the code from Wowgek and I soft reset this myself. Not the best soft reset but for something with no IV's it's ok.
24-25
24-25
10-13
22-23
24-25
24-25
Full Redis

Pokemon X Breedables

OT: TyVIp gave me the original parent.
nature: Adamant
Egg moves: confuse ray, feather dance, brave bird, perish song
31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has prankster which is HA)
Have a few spitbacks I can trade

OT: Ty gave me original parent
nature: Jolly
Egg moves: hydro pump, ancient power, double edge, destiny bond
31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has speed boost)
Don't have many spitbacks

Pokemon that can be breed upon request

Pokemon that can be breed upon request in Omega Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)