(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lazy on doing transfers, could I have a female spitback of your moonball gastly? do you happen to have misdreavus as well?
Which HA do you need? I have from johto to kalos dex available atm.

I'm lazy on doing transfers, could I have a female spitback of your moonball gastly? do you happen to have misdreavus as well?
Which HA do you need? I have from johto to kalos dex available atm.
I actually don't need anything as of now:) I will post on your profile in a few minutes about how to get you the gastly. I might also have a safari ball misdreavous. I could be wrong but I am certain that I do.

I'll be able to breed you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Beldum for 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Dive Ball Totodile? If that's too much perhaps just a female spitback?

Update 6/26/15

OT: TyVip gave me the original parent
Adamant
Egg moves: confuse ray, Feather dance, brave bird, perish song
31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has prankster HA)
have a few spitbacks

OT: SanjivG gave me the original parent
Jolly
Egg moves: hydro pump, double edge, ancient power, destiny bond
need to breed more spitbacks

OT: Ty gave me the original parent
Adamant
Egg moves: pursuit, twineedle, whirlwind
31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has battle armor don't have one with HA)
have a few spitbacks

OT: Me I breed it myself
Brave
Egg moves: wide guard
31/31/31/31/31/x (female has no guard)
have plenty of spitbacks

OT: Menezjul hatched the egg for me. Thanks.
Jolly
Egg moves: Hydro pump, double edge, ancient power, destiny bond
31/31/31/x/31/31

OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!
Modest
egg moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory
31/26/31/30/31/30
HIDDEN POWER FIRE

Friendly reminder: My giveaway thread is not a ask for XXX pokemon that I'm not even giving away or offer. My trade thread would probably be the place to ask for something like that.​

OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!
Modest
egg moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory
31/26/31/30/31/30
HIDDEN POWER FIRE​
Ho Lee Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms! CMT for this beauty, and shut up and take everything from my thread! (What are the redis rights?)

Ho Lee Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms! CMT for this beauty, and shut up and take everything from my thread! (What are the redis rights?)
Hi can you please CMT for the Mesprit?
It's an awesome SR congrats :)
CMT for the Mesprit please.

PS: I can clone for you in case you need me to.
I'll check everything out later I'm gonna busy so I won't be home till later and it's full redis.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
chester! cmt for mesprit. do you still need dragonite codes? i can drop them off to you in person or take u to gamestop if u still need to go too

ill be going to the one on montgomery/san mateo wednesday

chester! cmt for mesprit. do you still need dragonite codes? i can drop them off to you in person or take u to gamestop if u still need to go too

I actually got a dragonite codeXD. However, I can't turn a fellow New Mexican down so I'll make a very good trade with you for the mesprit:)

edit: Nelson Tangela I need your help in cloning I will message you in a second.

MegaCharizard25, Viridi, SanjivG, 13mjvr I will talk trades with you guys as soon as I get a few clones. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I actually got a dragonite codeXD. However, I can't turn a fellow New Mexican down so I'll make a very good trade with you for the mesprit:)
sounds good dude lmk if u need another i have like ten lol. we should go on a city wide raid when tey put hoopa out if its redeemed by card code

CMT for the Mesprit please.

PS: I can clone for you in case you need me to.
Hi can you please CMT for the Mesprit?
It's an awesome SR congrats :)
CMT as well. Congrats man!
Hi! Would you CMT for your awesome mesprit? Congrats btw

I can trade now or for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)