Team Monotype Premier League III Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players that really just don't get mons. They're the ones that use no Water-immunity Ground, Skarmory and Celesteela as Magnezone switch-in, Shadow Ball / Psychic Whimsicott Grass, se Sandstorm + Trick Room Jirachi Steel, or nothing faster than Mega Charizard Y Flying. Sometimes there are players that can play like a god but can't build. Yea, you already know these people are different. Worth 3k? Like idk man you could ask your girlfriend or some cheerleader to sign up and buy them for 3k... probably get more value from them. at least they aren't building your teams and insisting on helping you put that clean Sandstorm in lol
bro if you're tryna talk shit just tag me bro. Its super obvious that its me that you're talking about when your listing all my sets. Se sandstorm + trick room jirachi steel was my steel and you know it. also shadow ball + psychic whismicott grass? Is that supposed to be a joke? You know its a legitimate set since i got to 1321 with it. Also if your going to list my sets, list them all like physical wall seadra. Thats real mono not "swampert" garbage. All the subliminals smh. Crazy how someone can lie to your face about liking your soundcloud while secretly plotting your demise.

Last edited:
Let us not spark a Great Holy War with this thread. Shalom to my little Jew Omnia, a great mashallah to my Muslim brothers Zarif, Arifeen, Lax and iGlack, and amen to my good Christian lads such as my assman Dirpz
This man legit wrote one competitive Pokemon analysis and he's already using at least three examples for detail and "such as" to discuss examples in his daily life.

Writing. Not even once. This warning was brought to you by someone who has been suffering from and is still struggling with writing.

Let us not spark a Great Holy War with this thread. Shalom to my little Jew Omnia, a great mashallah to my Muslim brothers Zarif, Arifeen, Lax and iGlack, and amen to my good Christian lads such as my assman Dirpz
The great holy war... oh wait this isn't the Furries vs the world... then why am I bothering?

This man legit wrote one competitive Pokemon analysis and he's already using at least three examples for detail and "such as" to discuss examples in his daily life.

Writing. Not even once. This warning was brought to you by someone who has been suffering from and is still struggling with writing.
At least your English class in 12th grade didn't make you regret life choices... (like reading "A Brave new world)

Eien: Come on you didn't need to add that last part

Last edited by a moderator:

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
yeah man, i agree.. the last couple of pages have been filled with one-liners and quite frankly.... i'm SICK of it! we should do something about this. Since you're from Italy, you should know all about the Mafia. Contact me, and we can get something started.

- Fibonacci, S.
play.pokemonshowdown.com/mafia

Dozens of Italian mobsters awaiting your contact, Shade!

Man this thread is disrespecting the lord and savior of monotype. This man made this tier from the ground up, how can you show disrespect to the guy who thought winning ULC on a side server was better then any other tours in history. You do not disrespect the lord himself who said "10 Ice Beams=100% Freeze". You all need to show some respect to our lord before he bombs us all with his innovative sets of z move fire blast victini. This man is a god, do not disrespect him.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor

Rejoice, brothers and sisters! He died for our memes and ascended to be with the holy father, our Lord Monotyke. scpinion has died. scpinion has risen. scpinion will come again. Amen.​
I told yall this community is fucking insane

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DRAFT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)