Team Monotype Premier League III - Finals (Won by the Hearthome Honchkrows)

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
got my armpits shaved by zukushiku in 2 ggs (we decided to make it a bo3 and neither the host nor our managers seemed to have any issue with it, so yeah)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593333792
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593337424
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593340539 (we also played a g3 for fun and i won, but it doesn't really mean much)

obviously not the result i wanted for my final set of games in this tournament, but i feel that they were legitimately fun ones and i don't really have any regrets aside from risking my empoleon on a 50/50 (and i guess making a couple of adjustments to north's steel team that made the ground match up harder to win, but i was kinda freaking out over my fighting match up y'know). big shout out to 1 true lykarp, booty and isza for placing their trust in me and to my team for being a bunch of fun people. also, the monotype community is a much better place than i originally expected it to be and i'm glad y'all accepted me. with that said, go sirskit!!

Won vs Pearl in 3.
Game 1 - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593333792
Game 2 - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593337424
Game 3 - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-593340539

I would like to thank you Pearl, first of all because you agreed with the Bo3 idea. I really consider you a great player and that's why I wanted to battle you instead of Soulgazer. I had tons of fun and I loved all your unique and cool builds. I'm looking forward to battle you again, maybe not only in monotype but in other tiers as well. Also lgi lotads, let's tie this and then win Tie-breakers!

Last edited:
i initially signed up cus thorn promised he'd buy me and i wanted to team w him in another tour and also to meme but this ended up being more fun than i thought mainly bc my fantastic managers created an excellent team environment along w all the other cool dudes.

thanks for buying me anttya + ticken, you guys were fun to work w each week and are awesome ppl in general. gotta shout out my teammate zukushiku whos a monster playing wise, hope to see you in official tours soon buddy. also wanna mention nightwing whos done v well recently in mono making finals of the open or ssnl idr and getting a sick record in this, also hope to see you in official tours soon

congrats to the honchkrows, speciically sabella, sg, pearl, jase, and any other friends i have on that team. you guys were one of the strongest teams in the tour and showed it

YEA BOI, I knew Sirskit would pull thru
anyways avoiding my shit last game, this season was pretty great, it being my first mpl and a win on top

Major shoutouts to the managers Sabella 1 True Lycan , I know I was just someone random to you guys, but you guys had a lot of faith in me and helped me out, and stuck up for me even when others *cough* didnt think I could. Huge shoutouts for that, the morale was great. And you guys were definitely amazing managers, didnt make anyone feel like shit for losses and focused on the positives.

Wanka you were a real bro as well, unfort for all the hax that you experienced. After heliolisk normal i had no doubts.

soulgazer Pearl Best and cheapest BW duo FR. always clutch, major shoutout for that.

Jase Duken we didnt know each other at all, but became real close, and it was great practicing with you

SirSkit oml the one friend I had going into this. It was so much fun building threat with you, even tho id play it like ass. But im glad u always came clutch with those lit sets. Clutch af

Leru oml, i rmr i thought you were barida at first LOL. But HUGE shoutout to leru for all the help in prep, and it was fun messing around with u in chat.

Crashy "im just glad we gonna win and I didnt have to do jack" lmao we were already fam

Pak TraceofLife u both with ur random join ins in chat, wish you couldve played more cuz ik both yall goat. And pak with his perfect predictions.

Barida r.i.p

Isza s/o to you for approvals, and yugioh is robotic go fish still

mpl team aside, shoutouts to KevinELF for all the help with testing and support, and The Excadrill too, both of you trash talked me everyday, only helping me get more motivated so f you LOL

shoutout Eien as well for hosting this tour, and having to play the bad cop through all of it
shoutout Misaka Mikoto for the nomination FR, goat af, shoutout lycan for the 1k upbid to steal oml

Last edited:

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Making this longer because Paleo is a big fat bully

Sabella We have legit been prepping for this season since our shit show last year lmao. Ngl I was worried our draft plans might not work out as well as we wanted but we fucking nailed that draft with lycans help ofc and built the best team in the tour. We both went 4-4 but we had our runs in the past big fella so nbd we had a teams of goats. Also every time I win something in this graceful meta tho I gotta give u some extra props for basically raising me in this community and mentoring me about the meta in general. Kick ass in wcop this year boss.

1 True Lycan was nice having a laid back manager like yourself. You always helped build p much everywhere and even tho u use weird teams u still win so, GOAT. Give me some of your luck as well wtf.

Pearl soulgazer was really cool to watch you guys play. We wanted you guys because ur both experienced and don't choke and u both put on a clinic in this tour for these monofags. Always a good learning experience for our team to watch u guys play and get ur thought processes and such. Also wish more of this community looked at monotype the way u both do and I'm glad you guys enjoyed building and playing instead of just spamming boring shit.

Pak know you were literally murdering ppl in uupl but I'm glad u got to play some games, get a win, hf and have a good time in the cord. Top1 cheerleader as well and #1 sirkit fan.

Leru SirSkit gz on the win skit, nobody wanted to do another bo3 lmao. I see this with you and leru and I was really excited when I saw we got both of you because you both just win games. Like idrc how it gets done but I knew u both just win and are consistent. Specifically with leru when u were on the bench you were the first one I looked to sub in because I knew you'd well and skit came out blazing from the start. U both were massive in our run, thanks lads.

Waszap picked up three influential wins for us and u ended up positive even tho some of ur games were wack lmao. It's something to build on which is the important thing. My best advice to you would be to stay humble and just keep playing tours and improving. Forget about that last loss, that shit happens to everyone. Also thanks for being just a rlly helpful teammate with testing and helping build and what not. But srsly tho, stay humble, keep your head down and just keep improving and don't let opinions get in ur way because fighting back will only make shit worse. Great having u bro.

Jase Duken p much ditto to what I said about zap lol. Thank you as well for all the testing and help u put in the cord. Was also really cool seeing you pick up a couple of big wins for us. Something to improve on as well. Great guy to chill and talk to as well.

TraceofLife glad you got a win and a couple games as well. Another experienced player to learn from and u always were positive in the cord and keeping everyones spirits up. Thanks man.

dawnmidst kinda ass ur week 7 game got voided but you lowkey came up huge with the team lycan used so thanks for sticking with us thru the end and gl with w.e u do i the future.

Crashy thank you for sticking with us as well man. Ik you didn't play as well as u wouldve liked but uve been with us for 2 seasons now and I'm glad we got to snag u again. Ik u had some irl troubled as well so I wish the best for you.

Diakou also know you didn't play as well as u wouldve like to as well. But thanks for ur contributions during the early parts of the season.

Kaiser you know what you did lmao. GOAT

Good job honch's well deserved :pimp:

I would really like to thank the lotads. Despite we didn't win this mpl, I'm very happy with our results. Thanks for trusting me and letting me play my favorite tier, and also for motivating me. Some time ago I lost all motivation on mons and I just wanted to give up and be done with ps (signing up for this mpl wasn't on my plans at all), however, I still did and I'm very happy I did, you were such an awesome team and couldn't have hoped for a better one, I'm glad I could win almost all weeks for you guys.

Anttya it's true we didn't talk much before this but you are such a nice person and It's cool we got to know each other. You did amazing not only as player but also as a team manager, you were always so positive and kept cheering us up. I can definitely say that you were an important piece of the team and I couldn't have hoped for a better manager.

Ticken you were also an important part of the team along with Anttya. You were always there helping us. I'm fan of all your creative ideas and unique teams, it's always fun to watch you play and also play with you. I'm so happy we were on the same team for the first time, I think that was the main reason why I enjoyed this mpl season so much.

Nightwingg95 you're very nice, good thing we got to meet each other. As player I think you're somebody that a lot of pple sleeps on. You're amazing and you should keep it up (especially all those spicy sets) despite what other people say or think about you. I wish you the best both irl and in ps, you deserve it!

TheThorn you're THE GOAT. I respect you and admire you as a player a lot. Also, thanks for all ur help, you always helped all of us despite you got to play the toughest tier almost the whole season and you still did amazing. What else can I say bro, you were one of the best teammates we could've got.

obii you're a beast man and thanks for motivating me. You'll most likely see me in official tours ;]

Seager you're really good and I'm p sure u demonstrated that this season, you did really well and all your teams were fire.

Also a s/o to the rest of lotads, you guys did awesome and I'm proud of all of you!

Kammi thanks for your support kamkam it was invaluable to me n_n

Moosical thanks for all the help and team testing, I think you're an amazing player!

Ashaury my mexican amigo, thanks for all your support and for motivating me! it was fun to play u in monothreat too.

Yaksok thanks for playing me 1000 times in BSS Factory. Btw you'll always be 7-0 in my heart ;w;

Thanks also to KevinELF, Azelea, Sae Sae, Bondie for supporting us in playoffs!

And finally, Grats honchkrows! I enjoyed these finals.

Last edited:

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Gg to Sirskit. The end of MPL marks the end of the PS chapter in my life. Thanks to all the amazing battlers and characters I have met in the last 2 years. Although we did not make tiebreakers or became champions, I feel like this event was definitely the best way I could end my career with. I could not ask for a better team than the one Ant and I drafted. They are the true superstars.

Anttya - I personally want to thank you for allowing me to be your assistant for MPL season 3 and for accepting the team name change. You have been positive all season long and I couldn't thank you enough! Although we did have a few bumps in the road with some drama, I couldn't have asked for any manager better than you. (Just try not to overbid others so you have to forgo your friend next time)

TheThorn - Thanks for all the work you put into each and every week to help our SM and ORAS representatives perform their best. You were our first choice during the drafting process and if I had to do it all over again, you will still make that #1 spot. I wish you all the best if you continue PS and I expect nothing less than your best!

ArkenCiel - Try to not let your 1-5 record, Monotype Tournament ban, and me trying to replace you in MPL for someone else stop you from doing anything that you're allowed to do. Just try to avoid team events. (Check your teams before your matches so your Chansey missing 248 EVs does not happen again)

Zukushiku - Rossy... Rossy... Words can not express the gratitude you have given me throughout my 4 years in PS. When I first met you as Uvaenmascarada and you barely knew any English to you going 9-1 in MPL and sounding completely fluent in English. I am so proud of you Rossy! Your battle style, battle skills, and team building are all A+. Maybe next MPL you will go for as much as I did in season 2, if not more. We will definitely stay in touch 'til the end of time. You go be undefeated in both the OMPL and NUPL mister!

Empo - When we drafted you, I had no idea who you were except that you had an awkward time zone for most of us Americans. As a matter of fact, I still barely know you. If we ever cross paths again, make sure you come say hi to me! Gl in the future.

obii - Thanks for being on the team and being flexible with any metagame we tossed your way. Try not to overwork yourself with all the PL's you sign up for. Hopefully our team has positively opened your mind towards the Monotype metagame. Gl wherever and whatever you do next!

Seager - You were one of my best students when we first met each other ~3 years ago and seeing your growth is inspiring. Just as I do for Thorn, I expect nothing but the finest from you. We shall stay in contact. (No voice calls though)

The Excadrill - Hopefully this event helped you learn the type of nerves and anxiety you personally have. Try to stay calm and calc in an important match and you will do fine. Not much else to say. Gl in the future!

Nightwingg95 - You were definitely the hidden gem of the team. You continued to keep the Discord active and relaxing, except in a few cases. You may look like a meh battler to some but you receive an A from me. I hope everything goes well in your personal situation!
Moosical - I am handing off the Monothreat leader reigns to you. I'm proud to see the commitment you have to Monothreat and Monotype in general. Thanks for all your help on and off os PS, I truly appreciate everything you have done for me! You're another one I hope to stay in contact with for as long as we can.

KevinELF - Keep your head high Kevin. You are progressing as a battler and team builder and before long you will be up there. Keep going at what you do because I know you will make it. Thanks for helping me test my teams throughout the end of MPL! Gl in the future.

Sae Sae - Sorry we couldn't buy you. Blame Ant :). Although we have not talked too extensively on anything besides that one conversation about Smash 4, I respect you a ton as a person.

Bondie - Hi Bondie. Thanks for hanging out in our Discord once playoffs started. Keep up that undefeated Scrabble streak vs the Mono auth!

Azelea - Thanks for being so friendly every time I interacted with you. Hopefully you enjoyed your visit in our Discord for one week :) (I still think you were worth the 15k, don't underestimate your battle skills)
Shoutouts to Zukushiku Moosical for helping me test this abomination of a team!

JelliGlo (Nihilego) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Power Gem
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Stealth Rock

Nidoking @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Beam

Circlepede Jr. (Whirlipede) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Endeavor
- Spikes
- Pursuit

Grime (Muk-Alola) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 172 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Crunch

Acro-Bat-Ics (Crobat) @ Charti Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk

Circlepede (Scolipede) @ Coba Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 104 Atk / 220 SpD / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Endeavor
Shoutouts to Zukushiku Moosical for testing this team!

Greninja @ Icium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Low Kick
- U-turn

Amanda (Drapion) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 232 HP / 232 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Poison Jab
- Toxic Spikes
- Taunt
- Whirlwind

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick
- X-Scissor
- Ice Shard

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 128 HP / 120 Atk / 120 Def / 4 SpD / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Low Kick
- Thunder Wave

Incineroar @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpD / 240 Spe
Careful Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Leech Life
- Bulk Up
- Taunt
Shoutouts to Zukushiku and Moosical again for testing my team!

Rafflesia (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 88 SpA / 152 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Synthesis
- Substitute
- Roar
- Sludge Bomb

Spikey Ball (Ferrothorn) @ Occa Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Onion (Celebi) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Signal Beam

Greensmith (Virizion) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Bounce
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor

Vegeen (Tsareena) @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Synthesis
- Rapid Spin
- U-turn

Night Owl (Decidueye) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spirit Shackle
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
Shoutouts to Zukushiku and KevinELF for my team preparation this week!

Driller (Rhyperior) @ Passho Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail
- Superpower

Large Root (Cradily) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 240 HP / 224 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Toxic
- Substitute

Oogway (Carracosta) @ Steelium Z
Ability: Sturdy
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Aqua Jet
- Iron Tail
- Superpower

Moonshine (Lycanroc-Midnight) @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Counter

Brick (Terrakion) @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Quick Attack

Ancient Scissors (Kabutops) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Weak Armor
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Low Kick
- Rapid Spin
Shoutouts to Zukushiku Moosical KevinELF for helping with the team creation. Thanks to the whole team in particular for testing. Shoutouts to Misaka Mikoto for being the only person to beat the team during testing!

Virus (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Trick Room

Unbearable (Bewear) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Bulk Up
- Hammer Arm
- Toxic
- Superpower

I dunno (Audino-Mega) @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Encore
- Dazzling Gleam

Melody (Meloetta) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- U-turn

Scooper (Diggersby) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge

Kemeleon (Kecleon) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
Shoutouts to Zukushiku Moosical KevinELF for testing this team!

Osteologist (Houndoom-Mega) @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Snarl
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Sucker Punch

Sabotage (Infernape) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

$94.95 (Rotom-Heat) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Foul Play
- Hidden Power [Water]

Hot Spring (Volcanion) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Flame Charge

Old Timer (Torkoal) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Yawn
- Rapid Spin
- Earth Power

Chad (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 188 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
Shoutouts to Zukushiku Moosical KevinELF Anttya average fella for testing this team with only 1 day left!

Roman Pillars (Celesteela) @ Occa Berry
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 136 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Mild Nature
- Air Slash
- Autotomize
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Chief Justice (Cobalion) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch

Chad (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flame Charge
- Flamethrower

Original Genie (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Healing Wish
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn

Clockwork (Magearna) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 204 HP / 124 SpA / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Calm Mind
- Heart Swap
- Thunderbolt

Bzzzt... (Magnezone) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 248 HP / 24 SpA / 112 SpD / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Electroweb
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Last edited:

Official Unofficial Logo that never happened because I lost photoshop >.<​

Gg Krows, even from the beginning I knew that you were one of the strongest teams out there from day 1 and you proved it. Well deserved win.

Aside from that, this has def been one of the weirdest MPLs I’ve been in but was still really fun. I was worried that our team would be lacking since I’ve been a lot busier than previous years and I wouldn’t have as much time to test and talk with the team but I shouldn’t have. Everyone has been willing to help and was just amazing in general.This was without a doubt, one of the best teams I’ve had so far and I’m proud of every single one of you. :)

Ticken - You finally got that name change ^^ But aside from that, you actually helped out as an assman unlike my last one. (SAE) You were also one of the friendliest and most creative (S/O Whirlipede) people on the team, and your testing has no doubt helped a lot of people. You also somehow manage to get your team done before the week even starts which I don’t even know how you pull off. Btw, your record should’ve been flawless since you’re threat god Ticken but I suppose the style points make up for any losses you’ve had.

ArkenCiel - Don’t let other people’s words get to you. You’re a great player in your own right and it was my fault for putting you in the wrong tier for the first half of the tour. I’ll admit that I was planning on trading you, but your win against Dak changed my mind. You unfort had bad matchups for the rest of the tour but you are without a doubt a strong player and would shine once you got the chance.

Empo - You’re one of the people I took a chance and bought. Needless to say, I made the right decision. You were always enthusiastic and cheering us on + your plays were on point, and let’s not forget you’ve faced some of the strongest people in this whole tour. Your price tag was a steal and should’ve been more expensive with your record, but please stay cheap because I’d definitely buy you again if I can. Btw, thanks for being so flexible with tiers.

The Excadrill - Ignore the haters fren. You honestly didn’t do that bad for your first big tournament. No one can disagree that you’ve improved a lot playing-wise since your first game. Calm your nerves, and you’ll definitely play better and get those wins! Btw, if anyone says anything, just say you had a better record than MPL2 gods Dak & Yaksok :)

Nightwingg95 - Confession time. I was against buying you at the end of the auction since I don’t like having too many subs but Thorn and Ticken talked me into buying you. And good thing I did, you have one of the best records for a Mono newcomer, and you keep the Discord alive with your memes and jokes. (I might just start calling Ticken “Ticken Teriyaki” now :p) You know, one of the main reasons why the trade never happened was because the Glooms wanted you but after seeing your first game there was no way I was giving you up. Btw, good luck with life, and I hope the move into Florida works out. You’ll forever be 6-1 to me :)
(F I never got to finish the drawing but I promise I’m halfway there)

obii - Goatbii!! Thanks for being so flexible with tiers, and being so good at everything you touch. Honestly a shame that you never got the chance to Bo3 because then you would’ve played every tier. Good luck in WCOP, and keep on being the

TheThorn - Without a doubt the MVP of the team. When I spent all that money on you, I knew you’d be the backbone of the team but you exceeded all of my expectations. Every week you’d have some new tech whether it be Z EQ Hydreigon or Z Trick regular Hoopa. Either way, it’d be fun to watch those teams do well. Your predictions were almost always on point and no one can argue that without you, our team wouldn’t have gotten to finals. Enjoy your vacation man, you’ve earned it.

Seager - Ik you’re not too happy about your record, but I wouldn’t worry about it. You won when it mattered most, and used godly mons like Gastrodon Water and Incinaroar Dark while doing it. You’ve built some really creative teams throughout this tour, and it’s always fun to see what you make. Good luck with whatever tour you decide to join, you’re definitely good enough to do well in them.

Zukushiku - Ross, you’re a god. A 9-1 record overall, and clutching wins during tiebreakers too. You’ve also been one of the most helpful, and nicest people on the team, and you’re another reason why the team did as well as it did. Btw, the first step’s NUPL, the next is SPL. You got this! (Hopefully that will spark your interest in mons again :p)

-

Sae Sae - Maybe next year I won’t randomly overbid people and buy you, but this is me so who knows :p Either way, you’ve been a part of the team since day -1, and will always stay that way even though nub Bondie bought you.

Bondie - I won our bo3. Guess I’m the better manager after all ;)

Yaksok - Thanks for the daily kpop but I still think it’s ok. Maybe I’ll like it more if you keep on spamming me vids (Btw if you buy me tickets I’ll go to Kcon with you) Idk what else to write to make this 500 words :(

Special thanks to all of our unofficial teammates and all the support you’ve given us throughout playoffs and finals. Appreciate it!

Attachments

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
not gonna make a long ass post but i just wanna shout out anttya for buying me, thethorn for providing me almost all my teams per every round so thank u boss you rock, and all my mates for supporting me and of course each other with a lot of help about team choice and stuff like that, although i haven't had the opportunity to talk with many of you or i just barely interacted with you. however it has been fun, congrats honchkrows !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)