Team Monotype Premier League III - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
After we sweep aside these pieces of shits, I would like to make a formal request to Wyn

Fight me in ORAS Monotype in Playoffs. I'm not calling you out like I called everyone else cause unlike them you're actually good. We have our differences but you know that I respect you deep inside and I know you respect me. We don't have to smile for the cameras in public but the mutual respect is there. I'm also not calling you out because I think I will win easily just because I have a good tournament record against you, it's the contrary. I think you're the best player in the Bucks, you have the best ORAS Monotype record and I want to play the best. I hope you will accept it.

As men you shouldn't refuse a man that has challenged you. It just shows you're a pussy and you go for the easy route (Sabella).

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Void and Vid scheduled for yesterday and both claim they were online at the correct time, but neither challenged the other. Vid can't play today, so the Glooms are subbing in Dak Prescott. Tagging Void Eien Dirpz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)