Most - DO NOT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a spitback for free.
For further arrangement please move this to pm/vm.

Sorry for the late reply.
Btw I didn't forget your VM, I just don't know what I want to answer yet lol.

I've been asked this recently, so I want to give my point of view on this. It's regarding the redistribution rights of the zapdos and latias I've given away recently.

I'd prefer it if you didn't trade them/ offer them in your thread but I won't stop you if you do. I gave these away without any personal benefit, so it would be cool if you didn't trade them for your personal benefit. Mainly wanted to get my pokemon out there in the world so you guys can use them in battle. I don't battle on my ds so it would be a waste if I kept them for myself.
I know I didn't specify anything about redis rights in my giveaways. I don't know if they are full redis by default or whatever...
btw I think I was rather successful at decreasing their trade value by mass cloning and distributing them.

tl,dr so I guess if you really want a short, define answer Latias and Zapdos are fully redis.

My main giveaway ditto is absolutely no redis (as you can see in the big red font).
The "trademarked" dittos are fully redis. (e.g. "Most Ice", "MostGround", "MostMixGrs",...)
My shiny Latios which was given away by Pokeguy is still no redis. (Just he has redis rights.)
Everything else in my thread is no redis unless specified otherwise.

Here some questions which will be added to the FAQ eventually:

Q: Why are the redis rights of your pokemon so complicated? I don't know if I can trade your pokemon :/
A: Why don't you just trade your own stuff. Then you can do whatever you want with it.

Q: Can I trade the pokemon I bred using your ditto?
A: Yes, absolutely. You don't need to credit me.

Q: I already received the giveaway ditto, can I have another ditto?
A: I usually have all my dittos in stock so feel free to ask me via PM (start a conversation with me) or VM (post on my profile). Please be patient, I am mostly at work or sleeping during the weekdays atm. I am usually patient with people but from now on if I feel like you're just greedy and want to grab as many dittos as you want and "abuse" my "service" I'll have to deny you.

But nobody reads the faq anyways...

(If a mod thinks this doesn't deserve its own post you can merge it with the last post. This will be added to the first page as soon as I feel motivated anyways)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
CMT for this beauty buddeh.

Foongus
OT: Rocky (09392)
(F) - relaxed- regenerator
IVs: 31.06.31.31.31.00
EVs: UT (Lv.1)
poison powder - stun spore
Hatched by Cutpurse | Bred by me

Update

Ditto (Nickname: All 1)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - modest - limber
IVs: 1.1.1.1.1.1
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

Ditto (Nickname: All 30)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - mild - limber
IVs: 30.30.30.30.30.30
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

Update

Landorus (german name: Demeteros)
OT: Most (22303)
(M) - adamant - Sand Force
IVs: 31.31.29.22.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Note: SR by me, nicknameable

Heatran
OT: Most (22303)
(F) - modest - Flash Fire
IVs: 31.23.31.31.29.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Note: SR by me, nicknameable

CMT for your modest ORAS heatran pls :)
I actually got AS yesterday so I can reset a thundurus myself but I am super interested in yours (preferably UT). I hope it doesn't offend you that I ask for a flawless mon in exchange for my flawed mon^^

#642 Thundurus
Stock: 0

Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Notes: SR from my AS game. EV trained copy available, 4def/252spatk/252speed
Non-Redis

I actually got AS yesterday so I can reset a thundurus myself but I am super interested in yours (preferably UT). I hope it doesn't offend you that I ask for a flawless mon in exchange for my flawed mon^^

#642 Thundurus
Stock: 0

Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Notes: SR from my AS game. EV trained copy available, 4def/252spatk/252speed
Non-Redis
Ok deal. I'll think of a nickname. My thundurus is also nicknamable btw.

Gl SRing thundurus. It is one of the most annoying ones to SR because of prankster agility.

Ok deal. I'll think of a nickname. My thundurus is also nicknamable btw.

Gl SRing thundurus. It is one of the most annoying ones to SR because of prankster agility.
Awesome. I think I'll either go with no nickname or NNd to the german name Voltolos. Although the english name is a tad cooler imo.

I am now available for like an hour before I go to bed if you wanna trade right away. We can also do it tomorrow or on the weekend or whenever. I am rather flexible in that regard.

Awesome. I think I'll either go with no nickname or NNd to the german name Voltolos. Although the english name is a tad cooler imo.

I am now available for like an hour before I go to bed if you wanna trade right away. We can also do it tomorrow or on the weekend or whenever. I am rather flexible in that regard.
trading on the weekend will be easier for me.

So is the ditto event still going on?
If so what game do I put it into the GTS?
Yes, it's still going on.
Whatever game you have.
If you have more questions take a look at the FAQ.

PS: Mods feel free to delete these comments afterwards.

Yes, it's still going on.
Whatever game you have.
If you have more questions take a look at the FAQ.

PS: Mods feel free to delete these comments afterwards.
I put it in, hopefully I typed Most right.....I think I might have wrote Nost..
I'm just writing this to warn you that I might have written the wrong thing, no rush or anything.

I put it in, hopefully I typed Most right.....I think I might have wrote Nost..
I'm just writing this to warn you that I might have written the wrong thing, no rush or anything.
Sent.
It doesn't matter what you write as long as I can identify you.

I would really like your shin Cockendur I can offer you any KB/HB pokemon with desired nature and ivs and move set.

I would really like your shin Cockendur I can offer you any KB/HB pokemon with desired nature and ivs and move set.
FYI the Conkeldurr was bred in 5th gen so it doesn't have the blue pentagon (meaning you can't use it in ORAS battle spot)

Last edited:
OK sure.Np
Do you maybe have a list of what you have to offer?
I am looking for females in special balls preferably with HA with EMs with the following IVs xx.xx.31.xx.xx.xx viable for BS doubles/triples

And I don't want to be impolite but please don't reply with "What are you looking for? I can breed pretty much anything."
If I really want something I'll just breed it myself but I'll gladly take a look at what you have to offer if you want to trade for the conk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)