mova can get much higher (so high)

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, I really love all of your works. The Trubbish you drew was so cute, and the Litwick as well, especially its pose. The girl that you recently drew is very impressive, as well, and I especially like the way that she is smiling. Keep up the good work dude!!

QxC4eva Thank you for visiting my page! I'm glad you like my MS Paint stuff, but I've tried to improve upon that recently.

In the meantime, have a sketch of Hazel's more powerful alternate persona, Mahoqueen (also known as Magiqueen in parts of House Pet's world).

In this form, Mahoqueen can use her Housepets to fight alongside her, rather than simply for her. However, Hazel herself was not able to fight without this personality, as she was quite a coward by herself. Poké Balls might appear to be shown in this picture, but I'll replace them with the substitutes used in House Pet.

EDIT: Added the MS Paint version. Might make a Paint.NET version, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really like your work, I'm looking at all the pages and I see how you improve in your work, especially when you started you put shading.

It is really nice.

It's the Naughty Necturna for CAP TT. I was going to give her a giant paintbrush to show that she likes artistic graffiti, but it didn't seem to work in the sketch.

Last edited:

More art of my original the character, Hazel. I provided Creta a sketch to make me an avatar because I'm getting tired of my current one. In the meantime, have my MS Paint version.

If anyone wants to draw her for fun, feel free. I'd like to see her in some creative outfits or redesigns.

I drew more waifu trash the same cutiepie as always! I have used Paint.NET for the first time in a while. Colors and shading were done in the same layer, but not the lines.

Last edited:

It's Luffy, but drawn from memory this time! At least the sketch was; the colors were taken from my other artwork. :)

Since this is my 600th post (even though that isn't enough to do tags), Cretacerus has been a great inspiration, both in terms of artwork and as a friend. A lot of the Smeargle, CAP, and Orange users have been great people during my time on Smogon.

Other people from those gropus that are great, but I talk to occasionally; I would like to know them better as well:
Snobalt Rhythms Fluke Magistrum

About the artwork itself: It's something I created on paper! I do traditional artwork constantly, but none of you will get to see much of it. :P It feels like I could have used shading the entire time, but I was too lazy and preferred to rush.

Anyway, this eerie cat doll is wanted dead and alive by many bounty hunters around the world. Not sure if it would work better as a Pokémon or Housepet.

OH MY GOD ITS DIGIMON
Nvm about that. Good art! I draw stuff on ms paint as well, although it's not nearly as good as yours

It's a hypothetical prevo for Crucibelle -- the latest CAP Project. I mostly used the slime theme of Belle to design this, rather than the mimic characteristics. This idea was kinda similar to the way Necturna -- the other vague humanoid CAP -- evolves from a vague insectoid creature. This is only assuming that we'll somehow get a single prevo that keeps the Rock / Poison typing and all three of her Abilities.

Colors were taken from noobiess's winning sprite, so credit goes to the fellow user.

Last edited:

A Spiritomb for my 666th post. Motivated and rushed by my fellow art buddies, especially the Paint.NET GAWD Creta. How spoopy is this lava lamp ghost?

I can't believe I reached the sixth page of this thread. Time flies since my first shit post in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)