mova can get much higher (so high)

I posted this on DeviantArt during the April Fools' Day event, which focused on the Biting Pear of Salamanca. I noticed the mouth looked like Chatalie's face in Yo-kai Watch, so I decided to fuse the two. This is based on her Medal Artwork from the western Series 2.

Here's a Shib sprite for the CAP Discord's off-topic room. There's a joke going around regarding CAP 23's design, and it seems that HeaLnDeaL wants it to be a Shiba Inu; from what I can tell, he jokingly refers to the breed as Shib.

If I made it look more like a personal Fakemon design, it would be redesigned as a Normal/Ghost-type.

A dolphin design that I drew a while back and revamped today.

ONE PUUUUUUUUNNN-CH

This was an older sketch of Saitama that I decided to revamp on MS Paint.

Offmon from the Appmon anime. This series has finally ended, so I'm gonna go watch Episode 52 in a bit.

EDIT: I used the Toei artwork of Offmon as a reference. I think you can find it on Wikimon if you want to compare. Also, the ending of Appmon was bittersweet but happy, and Yuujin will be missed.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd say the overall body outline could use some work, thicc girls are nice and all but you can't draw them as an upper body bolted onto two chicken legs. As comparison:

Remember the shape of the hourglass.

Hey, thanks for stopping by, Bummer! Yeah, I do have to admit that Hazel's calves look too scrawny to support her thighs and hips. From what I can tell, are you referring to how her lower curve doesn't have the same gradual flow as the reference I used? I better work on that whenever finals aren't eating up my time.

A Skulloton sprite as he is depicted in Battle CAPacity. Design by DougJustDoug for CAP 7, which turned into Kitsunoh. I haven't found a sprite for him despite finding one for Cascavian, so here is this sprite.

EDIT: Undyne from a previous sketch

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)