Side MPL Farm League - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matches are Due Tomorrow and I have yet to hear from my opponent. I posted on their profile providing them with times I would likely be on and which server they could find me on. So far I have received no response and I just wanted to know if anyone knows how to get in contact with Kyo004

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i'm no expert but im pretty damn sure that that's main
I was on main the entire time after 8:00 like we had planned though. I'm thinking she was on the tournament server, idk. Probably some issue in communication between us. I doubt that a clear call can be made to see who is at fault here.

I was on main the entire time after 8:00 like we had planned though. I'm thinking she was on the tournament server, idk. Probably some issue in communication between us.
i can't believe i actually have to type this post but have you ever actually been on smogtours???? if you have you would notice that none of those rooms exist on it.

this is what smogtours looks like.

on another note, i see no proof of actual contact. if it's a forum pm then add shadestep and i, if you scheduled on ps then i hope you screenshotted it.

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I did a private conversation I'll add you two

Yea, I never use smog tours. I am sorta a noob in that respect.

Also I think the problem was that based off of the screen shots was that the L in Luckyboy123 was lower case and I didn't use the flatish smiley face icon after Adalind's PS name when searching for her. Idk if that was the problem though

Eien: Please don't double post

P.S. I'll remember that Eien for future reference and sorry for filling the forum with my problems

Last edited:
I did a private conversation I'll add you two

Yea, I never use smog tours. I am sorta a noob in that respect.

Also I think the problem was that based off of the screen shots was that the L in Luckyboy123 was lower case and I didn't use the flatish smiley face icon after Adalind's PS name when searching for her. Idk if that was the problem though

Eien: Please don't double post

P.S. I'll remember that Eien for future reference and sorry for filling the forum with my problems
Idk if the L matters... what you should do is if your on main, stay in the monotype room then its easier for your opponent to find you...

don't worry about smog tours... I never really used it either... (If I did I think it was only a small while, the only side server I used besides the one for leagues (WHICH CHANGES OFTEN XD) is a server which allowed you to play gen 6 with early access...)

re: Adalind vs Luckyboy123
Both players scheduled for tuesday, both missed the time. They then rescheduled for thursday "after 8" EST. They missed each other.

Conclusion: Adalind never stated her timezone which is a red flag in the first place, but at least 3 different people have told me that adalind's timezone is EST (-4). Luckyboy was on from around 8:18 to 10:36, which is a reasonable amount of time to wait for "after 8." 3 hours after 8, which is what adalind's screenshots show, is quite unreasonable. Luckyboy is awarded the activity win.

the screenshots were from yesterday, not a scheduled date, but alright!
okay, and? that doesn't help me at all. yesterday was saturday, you scheduled for thursday, and you missed two times. you're also not being helpful in any way and i see no reason to change the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)