Mt. Silver - v. 2.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cresselia SFPB, OT: Haruka, ID: 11956, Level 50, trade with my best friend. IVs: 31/17/31/31/30/31 - Bold Nature - Master Ball
Raikou SFPB, OT ^ ID ^ Level, trade ^. IVs: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 - Timid Nature - Poké Ball - Hidden Power Ice
Entei SFPB, OT ^, ID ^, Level ^, Trade ^. IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant Nature - Poké Ball.
Suicune SFPB, OT ^, ID ^, Level ^. IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Bold Nature - Poké Ball.

Zapdos, OT Bronson, ID 34136, Level 70, My friend trade it in winter 2014. IVs: 31/xx/30/31/31/31 - Timid Nature - Master Ball.

Suicune, OT KJDCIH, ID 44721, Level 57, SF'd by my friend. IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Bold naure - Master Ball
Terrakion, OT ^, ID ^, Level 73, SF'd ^. IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly Nature - Master Ball
Heatran, OT ^, ID ^, Level 53, SF'd ^. IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest Nature - Master Ball

Virizione, OT Arianeira, ID 36676, SF'd by a Nuggetbridge user. IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly Nature - Master Ball.
I'm interested in Cresselia and Entei. Can you clone?

Yeah!
Have you got a Synchronize Ralts (timid Nature) ? ahahaah Random IVs and Random Nature lol

FC: 4098 5461 6318, IGN FireBlast.
I have a Timid Natu, but same thing. I'll give that to you when you send my originals back ^^

EDIT: I've added you and am online.

Repeat Ball HA Corphish and Premier Ball Non HA (Regenerator) Mienfoo spitbacks?
Thats fine by me, but if you haven't started yet, could I swap the Miltank for a Nest Ball Lileep? If you've already bred it, don't worry about it :) (I don't mind breeding one of mine flawless due to gender ratio)

Thats fine by me, but if you haven't started yet, could I swap the Miltank for a Nest Ball Lileep? If you've already bred it, don't worry about it :) (I don't mind breeding one of mine flawless due to gender ratio)
Sorry mate, Miltank is 100% female so she's the first one I bred :/

well I just hatched a 5 iv all but speed Snivy with overgrow with just one attack tackle with a Lax Nature male is that good if not then i have a male Tyrunt with a nicknmae its called Chomper 3 iv attack def and sp.def with a naive Nature with Dragon Dance Thunder Fang ice fang and fire fang and with thw strong jaw Ability that all I have for trade that I fell like trading if u don't like them then just tell me what u are looking for and I see what I can do ok and grat give away and good luck with it
Don't mean to be rude or anything but you should try atleast. Something like this:
Snivy - Overgrow - 31/31/31/31/31/xx - Lax - Tackle ♂
Tyrunt(NN'ed Chomper) - Strong jaw - xx/31/31/xx/31/xx - Naive - Dragon Dance/Thunder Fang/ice fang/fire fang ♂

Anyway, those offers aren't exactly appealing. He already has a tyrunt according to the first page, and although he doesn't have a snivy, the one you are offering doesn't have anything except IVs. But the IVs are in the wrong places as well.

People here are usually only interested in competitive or collectible things.

Just trying to help

Hello, can you CMT for:
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Female HA Bulbasaur in Nest
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female HA Charmander with DD / DPulse / Ancient Power / Outrage in Lux

I can (and rather) do TSV projects for these two as well :]

Hello, can you CMT for:
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Female HA Bulbasaur in Nest
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Female HA Charmander with DD / DPulse / Ancient Power / Outrage in Lux

I can (and rather) do TSV projects for these two as well :]
I'd really rather not breed flawless 12.5% females of these; I have other orders that have yet to be filled, and am quite busy this summer. Would you take spitback females? Flawless (maybe in egg form?) males?

MattaPod and craymond727 - I haven't forgotten about you guys, I'm just super super busy. Sorry for the wait, I have a long weekend coming up that I hope to utilize!

I'd really rather not breed flawless 12.5% females of these; I have other orders that have yet to be filled, and am quite busy this summer. Would you take spitback females? Flawless (maybe in egg form?) males?

MattaPod and craymond727 - I haven't forgotten about you guys, I'm just super super busy. Sorry for the wait, I have a long weekend coming up that I hope to utilize!
I'll take spitback females then.

Would you do spitback females of Luxury HA Purrloin (could you add EM Charm and Encore; Minccino learns both by level 27), Dusk HA Tympole, and Ultra HA Shelmet? (3:2 seems fair for the gender ratio?) They should be ready by this Sunday.
Sure thing! I will VM you when I have everything ready! :)

No worries, I'm in no rush and have everything bred. Just PM/VM whenever you're ready and we can try to set up a time :)

Update: July 12, 2015 (00:13)

So now that I've finished all of my pending trades, it's time to shut up shop. I'll still be active on Smogon. Still active on Showdown. If I like something in someone else's thread, I'll post a CMT. However, I am currently in the hardcore studying phase, in preparation for the MCAT, that I take August 21. I move back to school August 22, where I should have a much lighter schedule than last semester. If I find the spare time, I'll update this thread with the new stuff I got in trades. Please don't post here, unless I've asked you to CMT or it is in direct response to this post. PM me if you need to make a trade.

Mod note: Please keep this open, so that I can update the thread stealthily.

Update: July 18 (11:59)

#090 - Shellder
OT: Laer Uial | ID: 33357 | Nickname: Maximus
Ability: Skill Link | Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male
IVs: 31.31.31.2.31.31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin | Icicle Spear | Rock Blast
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/Laer_Uial in Shoal Cave. Maximus is the masculine forme of Maxima, the species of oysters that produce pearls.

#280 - Ralts
OT: Hikari | ID: 38331 | Nickname: Elizabeth
Ability: Trace | Nature: Modest | Gender: Female
IVs: 31.5.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond | Encore | Memento | Disable
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/Mayor_Hikari in Shabboneau Castle. Mega Gardevoir is regal and royal, and what better queen is there than Elizabeth? And she has her own castle!

#371 - Bagon
OT: Diamond | ID: 04114 | Nickname: Adriana
Ability: Rock Head -> Intimidate | Nature: Timid | Gender: Female
IVs: 31.19.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush | Dragon Dance | Hydro Pump | Dragon Pulse
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/ZeLeedleLee in Camphrier Town (meh). Adriana was the OT of the very first run through of Ruby that I ever beat - I migrated the level 100 Salamence all through the games, and now she is with me in OR. This is for her. <3

#447 - Riolu
OT: Timey | ID: 43716 | Nickname: Aureus
Ability: Prankster | Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male
IVs: 31.31.31.23.31.31
Egg Moves: High Jump Kick | Blaze Kick | Bullet Punch | Crunch
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/CaptainTimey at the Tower of Mastery. Aureus means gold, but I derived the name from the species name of the Golden Jackal, as Lucario is a bipedal canine.

#564 - Tirtouga
OT: Jebus | ID: 33738 | Nickname: Mydas
Ability: Sturdy| Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: N/A
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by JebusChrist in Shoal Cave. Mydas is the most masculine sounding species of marine turtle (Green Sea Turtle).

Last edited:
Update July 28, 2015 (00:23)

#004 - Charmander
OT: Jade | ID: 34330 | Nickname: Apache
Ability: Solar Power | Nature: Modest | Gender: Male
IVs: 31.19.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Ancient Power | Crunch | Dragon Dance | Belly Drum
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by /u/Kasurin_Makise at the Battle Resort. Apache helicopters, in addition to looking freaking awesome, are essentially flying things that rain fire on the enemy, exactly what Mega Charizard Y does.

In addition to the new SV hatch, my thread is semi-open. I'll trade anything that I can clone instead of breeding, with the use of my new Powersaves. Still not open for breeding, and this post mainly serves as a bump to stay on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)