SM OU My First RMT - Mega Aggron Team

I've been working on an OU singles team and most of my losses tend to come from fire types, with an obvious additional vulnerability to fighting and ground types. I'm looking to improve my team so here it is.

PS: If it means anything, this is a competitive OU team for the Minecraft mod; Pixelmon. The mod currently lies in a limbo state around generation 6 and 7, explaining the reasoning for my Gengar having the ability: Levitate (as he possessed this ability in generation 6, but was later changed in generation 7).

Claydol @ Leftovers
Role(s): Lead, Special Wall and Setup
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpD / 212 Def / 44 HP
Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psychic
- Earth Power

I am not certain if Claydol has a position in my team, I tried other pokemon such as Klefki, but Claydol seems to have a great niche for my team composition. Claydol is the most recent addition (or replacement) to my team and serves as my Lead, Setup and Special Wall. I took double screens on him in order to make my two physical walls even stronger, and to help out with my Aggron's shoddy special defense. Psychic is there for the STAB bonus and to cover the teams weakness to fighting, and Earth Power is a special ground move which allows for the STAB bonus and to cover the weakness of fighting.
Now there are plenty of pokemon that could serve roughly the same purpose here, but the primary reason that I chose Claydol was to support my Aggron (the pokemon my team revolves around). Claydol effectively deals with Fighting Types and Fire Types (and the modest nature helps to achieve this) as well as baiting out Earthquakes only to have Levitate negate the damage. It also helps for Claydol to not die straight off so there is a way to negate Electric damage to support Starmie as well.

TLDR: Claydol is the best pokemon with levitate I could find to fit this role.

Aggron (Mega) @ Aggronite
Role(s): Physical Wall
Ability: Filter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Defense, -Special Attack)
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

Aggron is the frontman of my team and I think he is one of the best choices for a Mega Wall. Earthquake is an overall great move and helps with dealing with the fire types. Roar is great for dealing with types that you can't do much against (in this case fire/flying, which an aggron with this moveset is absolutely hopeless against). Stealth Rock is usually one of the first moves I use unless he is forced out into play and the enemy is an immediate threat. If I am able to get off stealth rock and my dreaded enemy of the Fire/Flying type shows up, I can Roar to force them out of play and make it a hassle for them to switch in. Iron Head is a decent powered STAB move with some of that juicy flinch RNG, and it is quite hilarious mindless spamming this move whilst being unkillable due to your ridiculous high defen... Oh, thats right. This pokemon unfortunately has woeful special defense and as such gets demolished by Special Fire moves (Yes, I know that Ground and Fighting are a problem too, but considering that most people who use these types will run something like Earthquake (Physical) and Brick Break or Close Combat (Both Physical), the ridiculously high defense that compensates (as well as help from the ability: filter) so this isn't necessarily a problem). This is where Light Screen (and Reflect) plays a huge part in allowing Mega Aggron to survive, essentially making Super-Effective attacks do a mere 80% (I think I have that right) of their usual damage.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Role(s): Physical Wall and Staller
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SpDef / 128 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Defense, -Speed)
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Ferrothorn is a pokemon which in my opinion has the smallest but still noticeable presence in my team setup. I think the idea of a second physical wall is good, however, my team is definitely lacking physical damage and the fact that both of my physical walls are steel types (as well as Ferrothorn being 4x weak to fire) makes it difficult to backup Aggron. Gyro Ball is a great STAB move that really takes of Ferrothorn's shockingly bad speed, and along with its nature, makes it slower than any pokemon that are considering viable in the OU category. Power Whip is another strong STAB move, not much else to say there. Leech Seed helps with healing the small damage that the enemy manages to deal with you, and allows you to say on the field longer, which helps with the final move; Spikes. The Leech Seed helps to allow Ferrothorn to stay active long enough to deploy all 3 layers of spikes, and along with Stealth Rock, that is a whole lot of damage going doing for free.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Role(s): Special Sweeper
Ability: Levitate (read intro if confused).
EVs: 252 Spe / 4 HP / 252 SpA
Timid Nature (+Speed, -Attack)
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb / HP [Bug] (I am leaning towards SB because of STAB bonus.
- Shadow Ball

Gengar seems to be a great option for a Special Sweeper (and I know he is) but I feel he doesn't have the largest of impact in composition (please tell me if I am doing something wrong with putting gengar in my team). It helps to have this guy laying around when my Claydol faints to negate predicted ground attacks. Thunderbolt is pretty much just for coverage, same goes for Energy Ball. Sludge Bomb for the STAB (or HP Bug to deal with Dark and Fighting types). Shadow Ball for another STAB. Choice Scarf is basically just to ensure I am the fastest pokemon out on the field.

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Role(s): Special Sweeper
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack) (Thinking of going with Timid instead, let me know thoughts).
- Thunderbolt
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Starmie I think fits well into my team considering my lack of Water, and weakness to Fighting (which Starmie can deal with via Psychic). Thunderbolt for type coverage. Scald for the juicy burn chance and STAB damage. Psychic for another STAB. Finally, Ice Beam which helps when dealing with the weakness of grass, and to have a move to deal with dragon types, which my team is otherwise absent of. Choice Specs I feel is the best item as you will generally only have to use one move, and it also arguably encourages utilisation of Starmie's ability, win win.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Role(s): Physical Sweeper
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Thunder Punch
- Stone Edge

Tyranitar is an absolute monster of a pokemon, despite his 7 weaknesses, one of which being 4x to Fighting. The Choice Scarf and Jolly Nature allow him to outspeed alot of threats, and his Attack is so high that he can essentially one shot anything with a moveset with great coverage like this (2/3 of pokemon are weak to this moveset, with only 3 where Tyranitar has not atleast an effective move). Earthquake for the great damage and coverage. Crunch for the STAB and -Defense chance. Thunder Punch for coverage. Finally, Stone Edge for the STAB and crit chance.

Conclusion:
Considering (if you were unaware) the insane flexibility of teams in the Pixelmon Mod, I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions that go towards improving my team. Just a heads up, my general strategy is to lead with Claydol, light screen and reflect. Switch to Ferrothorn, leech seed, spikes x3. Switch back to Claydol to re-apply light screen and reflect. And then switch to Mega Aggron to unleash havoc, one shotting opponents where possible, and if not, roaring them into near half HP damage.

Thank you so much for reading if you made it all the way to the bottom. <3

PS: I do think that Ferrothorn is great but needs to be replaced with a bulky physical sweeper, I am thinking Salamence to help with my lack of Flying and Dragon types? Let me know.

Your strategy doesn't feel very strong. Ferro doesn't need double screens support to set up hazards, and you have no setup sweepers to really use them. Your attackers are mostly quite weak, and you have no lategame strategy.

First, Claydol is just really bad. Those EVs and Nature are all over the place, Leftovers doesn't support his screens, and overall he kind of looks like he does nothing but waste turns for your team. If you want a defensive core with Maggron, my suggestion would be:
Chansey @ Eviolite
248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave / Toxic (TW is good if this mod has 100% accuracy, but I have no idea.)

This not only eats the special side of the metagame, it also passes wishes to Aggron, letting it perform properly despite its lack of recovery. The speed lets it creep other chanseys in a toss war.

I don't think Ferrothorn should be your defensive mon of choice. The steel typing makes it impossible to core defensively with Aggron. I'd suggest something like this:

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers / Icium Z
248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
- Defog
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Taunt / Haze

This gives your team much needed defogs, and again works very well with Wish Chansey, covering the Fighting resist. The Fire resist means that it also cores well with Aggron, who covers his poison weakness. This leaves you with no god ground switchin, but we'll deal with that later. Icium Z is an option if you want extra recovery, as Z-Haze stops a sweeper in their tracks, but Taunt is more common.

Gengar is bad. Scarf Gengar doesn't do significant damage in this metagame, and its beaten by scarf greninja, a much more prominent threat. If you want a scarfer, it needs to be a more capable cleaner. Similarly, TTar doesnt really beat much in the meta with a scarf. Additionally, having all of your offensive core be choiced limits your late game options tremendously.

We'll deal with speed control once a wincon is established. This team is playing bulky balance without an overload of hazards, so we need a sweeper to be able to get massive power pretty quickly. Additionally, a ground resist would be nice, so I'd run something like this:

Latios @ Life Orb / Expert Belt / Electrium Z
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

CM latios is a little harder to run than CM Mega-Latios, but you can play around the fact that Latios is normally scarfed to get free setup turns, and break through at high speed. I'd normally use LO, but as BoltBeam is so potent, Expert Belt will give you its value more often than not. Additionally, you could use a Z-Crystal if you went for Taunt on Fini, allowing you to slaughter celesteela.

Now, we want a wallbreaker. Starmie is too weak for this most of the time, and we don't need to worry that much about speed. We have good defog potential, and a general difficulty with electric attacks, so I'd run this:

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

This is another pokemon that really appreciates chansey support, and is a more offensive answer to Koko than Chansey. Max HP lets our Subs be as tough as possible. You could replace SD with Flare Blitz if you need to, but Ghost/Ground is normally good coverage.

And now, our speed control. We need a scarfer who isn't normally a scarfer, to aid our Latios bluff. Luckily, that TTar actually does a good job now, applying Sand to help Aggron wear threats down, providing power to muscle through SpDef Pex and Heatran, and just generally being a pain. However, I do think Pursuit would serve you well in place of Crunch, as it allows you to deal with opposing Latios, who is otherwise a serious pain in the ass.

Forgot to mention: Heavy Slam is a much better move on Aggron than Iron Head, and as EQ allows TTar to beat Pex, I'd go Ice Punch to catch Landorus instead of thunder punch.

Last edited:
Your strategy doesn't feel very strong. Ferro doesn't need double screens support to set up hazards, and you have no setup sweepers to really use them. Your attackers are mostly quite weak, and you have no lategame strategy.

First, Claydol is just really bad. Those EVs and Nature are all over the place, Leftovers doesn't support his screens, and overall he kind of looks like he does nothing but waste turns for your team. If you want a defensive core with Maggron, my suggestion would be:
Chansey @ Eviolite
248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave / Toxic (TW is good if this mod has 100% accuracy, but I have no idea.)

This not only eats the special side of the metagame, it also passes wishes to Aggron, letting it perform properly despite its lack of recovery. The speed lets it creep other chanseys in a toss war.

I don't think Ferrothorn should be your defensive mon of choice. The steel typing makes it impossible to core defensively with Aggron. I'd suggest something like this:

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers / Icium Z
248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
- Defog
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Taunt / Haze

This gives your team much needed defogs, and again works very well with Wish Chansey, covering the Fighting resist. The Fire resist means that it also cores well with Aggron, who covers his poison weakness. This leaves you with no god ground switchin, but we'll deal with that later. Icium Z is an option if you want extra recovery, as Z-Haze stops a sweeper in their tracks, but Taunt is more common.

Gengar is bad. Scarf Gengar doesn't do significant damage in this metagame, and its beaten by scarf greninja, a much more prominent threat. If you want a scarfer, it needs to be a more capable cleaner. Similarly, TTar doesnt really beat much in the meta with a scarf. Additionally, having all of your offensive core be choiced limits your late game options tremendously.

We'll deal with speed control once a wincon is established. This team is playing bulky balance without an overload of hazards, so we need a sweeper to be able to get massive power pretty quickly. Additionally, a ground resist would be nice, so I'd run something like this:

Latios @ Life Orb / Expert Belt / Electrium Z
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

CM latios is a little harder to run than CM Mega-Latios, but you can play around the fact that Latios is normally scarfed to get free setup turns, and break through at high speed. I'd normally use LO, but as BoltBeam is so potent, Expert Belt will give you its value more often than not. Additionally, you could use a Z-Crystal if you went for Taunt on Fini, allowing you to slaughter celesteela.

Now, we want a wallbreaker. Starmie is too weak for this most of the time, and we don't need to worry that much about speed. We have good defog potential, and a general difficulty with electric attacks, so I'd run this:

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

This is another pokemon that really appreciates chansey support, and is a more offensive answer to Koko than Chansey. Max HP lets our Subs be as tough as possible. You could replace SD with Flare Blitz if you need to, but Ghost/Ground is normally good coverage.

And now, our speed control. We need a scarfer who isn't normally a scarfer, to aid our Latios bluff. Luckily, that TTar actually does a good job now, applying Sand to help Aggron wear threats down, providing power to muscle through SpDef Pex and Heatran, and just generally being a pain. However, I do think Pursuit would serve you well in place of Crunch, as it allows you to deal with opposing Latios, who is otherwise a serious pain in the ass.

Forgot to mention: Heavy Slam is a much better move on Aggron than Iron Head, and as EQ allows TTar to beat Pex, I'd go Ice Punch to catch Landorus instead of thunder punch.
Hey, thanks alot for reading this and giving some input. I'd just like to get some clarity on some of your suggestions.

Firstly, the mod doesn't really allow access to Gen 7 mechanics beyond the pokemon and basic moves. Z-Moves and even some abilities are non-existent, meaning that Gen 7 Pokemon are a semi-weak choice.
Secondly, I am looking for a non-legendary team.
Thirdly, I suppose you are right on the fact that Ferrothorn doesn't need double screens but Mega Aggron DOES. The reason I picked Claydol is not because he is the best lead or even support and what have you. It is because he is the only pokemon (that I can think of) that deals with the rest of my team's weaknesses accordingly, and can learn screens.

The choice items argument is a good one, and I have to agree with you there, I was thinking leftovers/assault vest on TTar, Focus Sash or Life Orb for Gengar and I think it is safe to say that Choice Specs is the best (and not a bad) choice for Starmie. Let me know what you think on this.
Now for the Alolan-Marowak.
While I do agree that this would be a great offensive option as a wall breaker; it leaves me with only 2 special attacking pokemon; Claydol (who has semi-limited coverage and not extremely high SpAtk) and Gengar (whom I would have to say is not extremely strong, agreeing with you on that one).

This isn't trying to flak down your response, I am just trying to create a unique setup that is tailored to supporting Mega Aggron whilst also providing good coverage and composition. Thank you for reading this reply, and double points if you can give some criticism on it. :)

Hey, thanks alot for reading this and giving some input. I'd just like to get some clarity on some of your suggestions.

Firstly, the mod doesn't really allow access to Gen 7 mechanics beyond the pokemon and basic moves. Z-Moves and even some abilities are non-existent, meaning that Gen 7 Pokemon are a semi-weak choice.
Secondly, I am looking for a non-legendary team.
Thirdly, I suppose you are right on the fact that Ferrothorn doesn't need double screens but Mega Aggron DOES. The reason I picked Claydol is not because he is the best lead or even support and what have you. It is because he is the only pokemon (that I can think of) that deals with the rest of my team's weaknesses accordingly, and can learn screens.

The choice items argument is a good one, and I have to agree with you there, I was thinking leftovers/assault vest on TTar, Focus Sash or Life Orb for Gengar and I think it is safe to say that Choice Specs is the best (and not a bad) choice for Starmie. Let me know what you think on this.
Now for the Alolan-Marowak.
While I do agree that this would be a great offensive option as a wall breaker; it leaves me with only 2 special attacking pokemon; Claydol (who has semi-limited coverage and not extremely high SpAtk) and Gengar (whom I would have to say is not extremely strong, agreeing with you on that one).

This isn't trying to flak down your response, I am just trying to create a unique setup that is tailored to supporting Mega Aggron whilst also providing good coverage and composition. Thank you for reading this reply, and double points if you can give some criticism on it. :)
I don't think Aggron requires screens support, or at the very least he just needs Light Screen. Even so, Wish support is significantly more effective, as it allows you to keep other team members healthy, and also allows you to have a special wall that's not simple to wear down. Claydol may look bulky but if this is a no-legends format then the principal special attacker will be Greninja, who'll eat Claydol alive.

If you don't want to use legendaries there are several possible substitutes for the Latios. A Starmie can use the exact same moves with the same STAB, or you could use Nasty Plot Porygon-Z, Quiver Dance Volcarona, et cetera. If there's no legendaries in the metagame, then you don't need to worry about defensive threats like Celesteela, Landorus and Zapdos while setting up, and Boltbeam, although still formidable, is a little less perfect.

Tapu Fini/Ferrothorn is much harder to replace. The team desperately needs some form of hazard removal, or you'll just get spike stacked out of the game. Defog Mandibuzz could give you a ground resist, but doesn't patch over the fire or fighting weakness. Similarly, you could use Defog Altaria, but he's kind of weak without his mega.
However, if you want to be a little different, I'd say this would work.
Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
- Defog
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

This covers your Fighting, Fire and Ground weakness. Aggron covers his Ice, Dragon and Fairy weakness. This guy can force your opponents onto rocks, and spread toxic like nothing else. He's not perfect against rocks, but deals with Webs and Spikes/TSpikes with multiscale intact. Yache Berry isnt necessary in a format without Landorus or Zygarde.

Overall, whether you use Marowak depends on your choice of sweeper. If you go something like Starmie, Psyshock means you have the 'physical' attack. SImilarly if you end up going Dragon Dance something, you dont need a physical wallbreaker. However its a little harder to find good special wallbreakers without legends or a mega. Specs Pelipper could help with your Fire weakness while serving as a bulky-ish pivot. Otherwise, Specs Gengar or Chandelure can deal more damage than Starmie, or perhaps Specs Magnezone, although this isn't nice for your resists.

In a no legend meta, I think this is how I would build this team:

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Poison Jab
- Ice Shard

Tyranitar @ Passho Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Passho Berry lets Tyranitar set up on Greninja with ease, and Weavile checks Scarf Garchomp, who otherwise was a problem if we cut Ferrothorn. Primarina has all the defensive utility of Tapu Fini, but doesn't rely on new moves or abilities. With this team the aim will be to weaken the opponent until Primarina or Weavile dies, and use that opportunity to bring Tyranitar in. It's possible this team is a bit anti-meta when I dont really know the meta, but it should function most of the time anyway.

Edit: I screwed up. TTar doesnt outspeed Gren at +1. Instead I'd use this.

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ground (assuming people use Toxapex. Otherwise Giga Drain for Rotom-Wash, or Substitute for SubSwarm shenanigans.)

Last edited:
I don't think Aggron requires screens support, or at the very least he just needs Light Screen. Even so, Wish support is significantly more effective, as it allows you to keep other team members healthy, and also allows you to have a special wall that's not simple to wear down. Claydol may look bulky but if this is a no-legends format then the principal special attacker will be Greninja, who'll eat Claydol alive.

If you don't want to use legendaries there are several possible substitutes for the Latios. A Starmie can use the exact same moves with the same STAB, or you could use Nasty Plot Porygon-Z, Quiver Dance Volcarona, et cetera. If there's no legendaries in the metagame, then you don't need to worry about defensive threats like Celesteela, Landorus and Zapdos while setting up, and Boltbeam, although still formidable, is a little less perfect.

Tapu Fini/Ferrothorn is much harder to replace. The team desperately needs some form of hazard removal, or you'll just get spike stacked out of the game. Defog Mandibuzz could give you a ground resist, but doesn't patch over the fire or fighting weakness. Similarly, you could use Defog Altaria, but he's kind of weak without his mega.
However, if you want to be a little different, I'd say this would work.
Dragonite @ Leftovers
- Defog
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

This covers your Fighting, Fire and Ground weakness. Aggron covers his Ice, Dragon and Fairy weakness. This guy can force your opponents onto rocks, and spread toxic like nothing else. He's not perfect against rocks, but deals with Webs and Spikes/TSpikes with multiscale intact. Yache Berry isnt necessary in a format without Landorus or Zygarde.

Overall, whether you use Marowak depends on your choice of sweeper. If you go something like Starmie, Psyshock means you have the 'physical' attack. SImilarly if you end up going Dragon Dance something, you dont need a physical wallbreaker. However its a little harder to find good special wallbreakers without legends or a mega. Specs Pelipper could help with your Fire weakness while serving as a bulky-ish pivot. Otherwise, Specs Gengar or Chandelure can deal more damage than Starmie, or perhaps Specs Magnezone, although this isn't nice for your resists.

In a no legend meta, I think this is how I would build this team:

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Poison Jab
- Ice Shard

Tyranitar @ Passho Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Passho Berry lets Tyranitar set up on Greninja with ease, and Weavile checks Scarf Garchomp, who otherwise was a problem if we cut Ferrothorn. Primarina has all the defensive utility of Tapu Fini, but doesn't rely on new moves or abilities. With this team the aim will be to weaken the opponent until Primarina or Weavile dies, and use that opportunity to bring Tyranitar in. It's possible this team is a bit anti-meta when I dont really know the meta, but it should function most of the time anyway.

Edit: I screwed up. TTar doesnt outspeed Gren at +1. Instead I'd use this.

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ground (assuming people use Toxapex. Otherwise Giga Drain for Rotom-Wash, or Substitute for SubSwarm shenanigans.)
Once again, your input is greatly appreciated, will definitely take all of this into thought. One last thing though; a question I asked in the OP was if you think salamence would be an alternative to ferrothorn to cover for aggron and provide me with a second physical sweeper. What do you think about that?

Once again, your input is greatly appreciated, will definitely take all of this into thought. One last thing though; a question I asked in the OP was if you think salamence would be an alternative to ferrothorn to cover for aggron and provide me with a second physical sweeper. What do you think about that?
I'm honestly a huge fan of specially defensive salamence, it would do a very similar job to the Dragonite I suggested. As for an offensive build, it would push your team in a much more offensive direction. At that point, I'd question the use of Mega Aggron over a more offensive rocker like, say, mega-diancie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)