My New Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you by any chance be interested in a spitback trade? Interested in the female HA (Sniper) Spearow Dream Ball spitback. I recently bred HP Ground Flash Fire Cyndaquil, 4 EM Chimchar, and HP Ground Ralts.
Oh my...are they in nonstandard Pokéballs? Are they female? I could still have some use for any of those (Especially the Chimchar) if they have decent egg moves.

Oh my...are they in nonstandard Pokéballs? Are they female? I could still have some use for any of those (Especially the Chimchar) if they have decent egg moves.
Only the Ralts is in a Luxury Ball, the other 2 is in a standard Pokeball. The 4 Egg moves on Chimchar are Fake Out, Encore, Quick Guard and Double Kick.

Just a note, HA Chimchar and Cyndaquil can only be in Pokeballs.

Just a note, HA Chimchar and Cyndaquil can only be in Pokeballs.
Ooh Flash Fire Cyndaquil! Didn't catch that. Thanks (Togie) Viridi! Been away for so long I can barely remember which ability/ball combinations are legal. And Chimchar, well...wasn't expecting it to be in anything other than a standard ball lol. Gotta catch up on the essentials.

Only the Ralts is in a Luxury Ball, the other 2 is in a standard Pokeball. The 4 Egg moves on Chimchar are Fake Out, Encore, Quick Guard and Double Kick.
A Chimchar spitback will do. Those egg moves are smexy. Will get you your Dream Ball HA female Spearow spitback asap. Will let you know when it's ready.

Hey could you CMT for your DexNav Staryu?
A female spitback of the Luxury Ball Aerodactyl would be great! Doesn't need its hidden ability, but I won't say no if it has it lol. I still have an extra copy lying around, so I'll just give you that. Is that too much to ask for or do we have a deal?

Hello I would like a legit shiny groundon.I can offer you hand-bred flawless Pokémon from xy/oras and a shiny arceus from the recent event .thanks in advance.

Hey, I've just caught a few of you wanted parts, namely:
Friend Ball Natu
Heavy Ball Rhydon
Friend Ball Wingull

And I will work on getting the others in.

I'd be really interested in the Premier Ball Togepi, especially if female.

Hey, I've just caught a few of you wanted parts, namely:
Friend Ball Natu
Heavy Ball Rhydon
Friend Ball Wingull

And I will work on getting the others in.

I'd be really interested in the Premier Ball Togepi, especially if female.
Spitback or pentaflawless? Female Togepis are hard to come by, so it will take me extra time to breed you one. I'll take the Friend Ball Wingull for it.

Currently, just caught, but I'll breed 'em up, may throw on a few egg moves too.
So...spitbacks, then? I'd rather do a spitback trade because it's much faster. But if you want a flawless female, I can do it. It'll just take a lot more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)