My Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, no problem. I'll have a female Magic Guard Abra waiting for you.

Do you have a preference if she has a Modest or Timid nature, because I could give you either one? For now, I'll just aim for a Modest nature, but I'll breed for a Timid if you tell me later on.
I'd go with Timid, it's the most used.

To Hulavuta and Grimlock00: I have managed to breed a female Magic Guard Abra.

However, due to the gender ratio (25% only female), that is the only female Magic Guard Abra I've managed to breed, so whoever replies to this first will get her.

That is not to say that I have given up on getting another female, and I plan to continue attempting to do so while hatching Scatterbugs for Wonder Trade Wednesday tomorrow (as well as hopefully getting that perfect HP Ground hatchling), but one of you might have to wait till later, unless one of you doesn't mind a male.

Sorry Jes. I already got an abra. But I can give you one skrelp for free on Friday:)
Okay, sure thing. If I get my Adaptability Skrelp, then it will all work out anyways. Anything in particular that you might want in exchange?

Bump: I am adding a new hatchling, fresh from yesterday: a male Sturdy 5IV Aron with Head Smash, Endeavor, Stealth Rock, and Curse, perfect for a Defensive Mega Aggron, or a starting point to start breeding for an offensive Rock Head Smash set, or the odd Lv. 1 Endeavor Aron set, if your into that sort thing. Comes with a Starf Berry.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey JES good timing on that haha, I really need an Aron. Any way you can get it to me Impish? Once again anything from my thread is available to trade.

Hey JES good timing on that haha, I really need an Aron. Any way you can get it to me Impish? Once again anything from my thread is available to trade.
The good news is that Aron is Impish.

The bad news is that me and my family are leaving for Destin tomorrow, and I have to help pick up around the house. It is fortunate that I've had time to relax a little, and check messages before I get to that.

If possible, once I'm done checking alerts, I'll check to see what you have, and tell you what I'd be willing to trade for, and hopefully, we might be able to get things done this evening.

If not, I do not know if I'll have wifi where we'll be staying, and it is possible that we'll have to trade when I get back next Friday.

I'll try to keep you appraised of the situation.

Edit: I can see that you have a Mincinno listed with Skill Link, something I do not have. That will work fine for me, since I haven't managed to find one with Skill Link.

Last edited:
Bump: forgot to remove Aron (I've been really busy as of late), who has been traded to Hulavuta. That will be rectified shortly.

Being a complete and utter numbskull, I also forgot to save one of my 5IV Totodiles while WTing. I'm currently breeding Panchams, so expect one of those in the days to come.

I'm bumping this in hopes that someone will see this:

Basically, I'm going for catching a Kartana for the upcoming Competition, and that means having to go through a couple of Buzzwoles.

I could just keep both (one Adamant, one Impish), but I want a Naughty Pheromosa, and would thus be willing to trade Buzzwole number two for said Pheromosa. And because I haven't caught the Buzzwole #2 yet, I can go for whatever nature that someone willing to trade me a Naughty Pheromosa might desire. I'm also willing to give it whatever name is desired, if whoever wants to take the offer wants one (FYI, I'm naming the one I'm keeping Jacked Up).

But because I'm in a hurry, I want someone to make the nature for their Buzzwole ASAP, or I'm just go for an Uber Impish set, and plan to keep it.

Because I'm in a rush to get through the HP Ice Xurkitrees and make final preparations for the competition, I'll likely prefer to do this trade after the competition, but I am willing to do it ASAP if Buzzwole is for said competition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)