Tournament NeverUsed Premier League V - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act on Tony, I have been waiting for 6 hours now he said first to play 4-5 PM GMT+2 then 7-8 PM now it's almost 11 and still nothing I need to work tomorrow at 6 AM so I think I have waited enough.

Look at the timestamps.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Tony vs Jarii

From what I can see Tony was both late, then went missing before the games started. With the screenshots showing Jarii online for a lot longer than the scheduled time, and Tony never retuning or getting subbed out, Jarii gets the win.

Dangerous vs rob.

Despite what rob. said above, rik innitially gave several days he was available before they settled on a time, which from what I can tell rob. never showed up for despite agreeing to it and initially the one who suggested it. Having set a scheduled time they both said they could make, then rob not showing up puts this in rik's favor though, and he'll get the win.

edit: missed one
The Goomy vs Evan.

I can't find any evidence Evan. ever replied to The Goomy about scheduling a time. Activity for goomy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)