Nintendo DSi Applications

Do you have a DSi? And if you do, have you downloaded any apps for it?

• I don't have a DSi

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • I haven't downloaded any apps

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I've downloaded a few apps

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • I've downloaded many apps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In case you didn't know, the DSi can do much more than just play DS cartridges. You can browse the Internet, take and edit pictures, record and alter sounds, and many other things. The problem is, I'm having trouble finding other things to download or install on my DSi, and so are a few people I know.

So, share what programs or applications you have for your DSi and where you got them.

I have downloaded a few games for my DSI. Most of them are not very good. One that is very addictive is Pop!. You pop bubbles and it is great for bus journies.

I to have only downloaded a few DSI download games like Plusle. But the DSI download games that I recommend are Dark Void Zero(500 points), Starship Defense(500 points), Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again(800 points), and Flipnote Studio(FREE), If you like to do animations.

I've checked out the DSi shop every now and then, and every time I look I really don't see anything too appealing. I downloaded Flipnote Studio, which was entertaining for a few minutes, and Photo Dojo (when they were giving it away for free), which was entertaining for a few days. Overall I'm pretty disappointed with the DSi apps, especially considering its potential. I'd be a lot more willing to spend money on apps if they put some classic Gameboy and GBA games on it.

Yeah they are really disappointing. Is there any way you can download things onto your DSi off of your computer? Example: Minesweeper, Zork

Yeah, the DSi's shop is for the most part pretty bland, but there are still a few gems on it, like Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, and the recent Cave Story port.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)