NP: UU - Silent Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
does anyone know by when these tier changes will be implemented in tours? like for this weeks smogon tour+team trials etc. will we use the old tier list or the one with hera?

Also...the comparisons to Breloom are retarded. While Venusaur is not "bulky" per se, Breloom is downright FRAIL (guys it has 60/80/60 defenses, that's worse than infernape), extremely slow for the tier its in, and highly predictable. It also has several counters that can stay in and sleep for as long as they want before stalling it out of all its PP; Celebi, Zapdos, RestTalk Gyarados, etc etc etc. Nothing wants to be asleep on a Venusaur, because the only thing that isn't beaten with 3+ turns of sleep is Registeel. Venusaur also gets synth and better coverage and typing and etc etc etc. They're not comparable, just like Venusaur and Moltres aren't comparable.
Breloom resists a ton of commonly used attacks, edgequake being one, so 80 defense is not terrible.

Anyway, I realize it dies quickly and absorbing status isn't as useful, but isn't flame orb Heracross just as dangerous/useful as CB? I mean, it would certainly rip stall apart even easier, right?

I'm going to be using Scyther alot now, not only does it take advantage of Heracross as an offensive Teamate, but also stops all the enemy Hera. What would a good U-turn partner for Scyther be that has good synergy? (Not Primeape)

Just use SD LO Cross, not only doesn't it kill itself as fast but it still beats stuff like Weezing and behind dual screens, yeah just try and wall this crap lol. Though saying that, UU does have a few flying types that could revenge and check it. Still that's really no easy feat.

I bet people will start running Golbat and Aerial Ace Nidoqueen to check it. XD

I dunno about you guys, but I don't wanna run Aerial Ace on Dugtrio. I have a hard enough time deciding between Stone Edge, Sub, Sucker Punch, and Beat Up. I really don't want to have to think about using shit like AA. Yes, I know it is slashed on the Smogon analysis, but it is also absolute shit. It has minor uses in OU for killing Breloom and the random Heracross, but it is undoubtedly shit. Dugtrio has a hard enough time not being setup bait / fulfilling its job with 3 of the 4 moves above, but it sucks even harder with only 2 of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)