NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because security errors are terrible, annoying things, flavor will be added in soon (TM).

Welcome to OC NOC.

1. Voting must be in the format "VOTE: user". If it is an acronym or some shortening, such as calling Former Hope FH, that is fine. Votes not bolded or out of those format will not count. Unvoting is required but just saying "unvote and VOTE: user" is fine.

2. Plurality is required to lynch. In case of a tie, both players are lynched. There is no hammer in place.

3. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST. I DON'T CARE IF YOU SLIP AND POST YOUR ROLE PM. DO. NOT. EDIT.

4. Do not discuss the game in any outside channel. This includes dead people because a retributionist is likely. If I create a chat you are free to speak in it with the participants.

5. Day phases will be 72 hours. Night phases will be 24 hours. You can not vote extension unless there is a significant reason. Furthermore, since nearly everybody will have a night action, send in idle if that's what you're doing. I expect a pm from every player with an action.

6. There's no hard guideline, but please don't sign up and idle. There is no hard posting requirement but I will sub idle players actively and blacklist them permanently from my future games. Mafia only works with activity, don't ruin it for everyone.

7. Do not copy/paste anything sent to you by Internet or I, this includes but is not limited to role pms.

8. You are not permitted to claim your flavor.

Players: (5/21):
  1. LightWolf Town Global Motion Detector
  2. Texas Cloverleaf Town Alpha JOAT
  3. acidphoenix Neutral Patron
  4. Former Hope
  5. Haruno Mafia Janitor + Flip Delayer
  6. smashlloyd20 Town Roleblocker + Tracker
  7. Fort Colorcastle Town Omniguard
  8. ButteredToast Mafia Investigation Immune Announcer
  9. shubaka17 Town Machinist
  10. MoodyCloud Town Doctor + Watcher
  11. Pancake Neutral Double Tree Stumper
  12. KnightsofCydonia Mafia Persuader + Roleblocker
  13. Aubisio
  14. Asek Town Announcer + Mailman
  15. Blazade
  16. Whydon Town Alignment Cop + Martyr
  17. Vanillish Wafer/Fairy MMM Neutral Focused SK + 1S Uberguard
  18. Walrein/Paperblade
  19. Martin
  20. Cancerous Town Mason + Role Cop
  21. Blank Slate2356 Mafia Plan B Killer + Full Cop.
IT IS NOW NIGHT 0. NO ACTIONS HAPPEN ON NIGHT 0. NIGHT 0 WILL END ONCE ALL PLAYERS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE OBTAINED THEIR ROLE.

Tagging internet because they're my cohost.

Last edited:
Alright people, sorry, but due to unforseen circumstances involving data loss, it may be a small amount of time before you obtain your Role PM. However, it will not be very long, and things will continue on schedule.

Haruno and Fort just majorly scum slipped. I have it in my role that rssp is a confirmed townie.
the only one here who's actually scum slipping... IS YOU!!?!!?!! rssp1 can't be a confirmed townie, as neither he nor any of his many rufflet based alts are in the game!!!!!! by claiming him as a confirmed townie, you have effectively mixed this game up with the alternative timeline where rssp is creative enough to join a fun game like this, and you're believable enough to actually be moderately trusted.

confirmarino muchacho

Also I suggest we bring back the ages old tradition of lynching the first role one the player list.
Who is lightwolf, which coincidentally is also the traditional target of the anual wolf-roll.
Two traditions in one lynch. It's like Christmas but better.

/Lynch lightwolf

Also general FYI, there's been heavy snow in my area and it's not uncommon to lose power for several days during this. So yeah, that might happen during this game.

Despite the thick cloud cover, you can tell that it is the daytime. The rain is pouring profusely, much to the detriment of you all. You'd like to all just get to this quickly, before you get soaked. A crack of lightning scolds you, reminding you all to get to work.

Fortunately, the rope is still dry.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY 1 WILL END AT 4PM EST, 2/9/17.

Also, a mailbox has appeared! At any time during the day, anyone can PM the hosts DX - Writing a letter: and typing what they wish to send. However, due to a lack of stationary, Each player can only send one letter. These letters go to a Town role.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)