Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

You ganged up to put a huge Gulf in someone's existence.
Dear shubaka17
Alias: Gulf

You are Molly Millions.

You are the cyborg who hired Henry Case for one last job. You are one of the best fighters, but not the absolute best - you have sometimes been defeated. Also, you have long blades in your fingers, which probably explains where a certain other cyborg got his from.

You may spend saved points in Control and Information on Protection roles. You cannot spend. your nightly points in this way.

Control: 2
Info: 1
Protection: 3

You are allied with the Cyborgs. You win if you fulfill the Cyborgs condition named in the rules.
Voting Aliases:
Beach, Canyon, Continent, Dune, Fjord, Forest, Glacier, Lagoon, Lake, Marsh, Meadow, Mesa, Mountain, Peninsula, Plain, Plateau, Prairie, Sound, Strait, Swamp, Tundra, Waterfall

(Sorry update took a whole 11 minutes, but I was misrecorded a vote and had to track that down.)

EDIT:
Voting Users
apricity, Ditto, Earlio, Flyhn, Former Hope, Granny Pie, Haruno, Hitmonleet, Jalmont, Josh, Memoric, MoodyCloud, mxmts, Night1297, RaRe555, Reinfleche, shade, Sir Crimson Fox, Thetwinmasters, Ullar, Walrein, zorbees

It is now night 2; Night 2 will end Jan 19 at 9pm est.

Last edited:
Could cyborgs contact me?

Also someone on town sheet who is not josh or flyhn as there is a very strong chance they are both robot and haven't actually added anyone else to sheet.

here's a log snippet from my conversation with josh just now:

versace-Today at 8:18 AM
i stand by them being morons
because a) it is pro town to eliminate a team
and b) 3/5 of the dead players being scum is not the time to shit on your leader

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
josh / versace-Today at 1:01 PM
explain how it is possibly pro town for me to tell you that

yknow what, fuck it, im done, i dont care

Memoric is also sheeted, i'm not giving you another person, thats 3 and scum are going to be able to find and kill them because you fucking morons cant even mass vote properly and its getting poe'd

i suppose me/flyhn/memoric are all robots and i doxed paperblade and got his email

now, send me your fucking purchases

to be clear, the robot team is me/agape/flyhn/memoric/x, i doxed paperblade for his email in under a minute to tell it to twin, and i also godfatehered myself n0 even though my team inspected me so it wouldve been a waste of a point and conveniently got inspected. and, my team shot scum n1 to further the ploy.

or.

the more logical reason.

there's shit going on behind the scenes you dont know

it is NIGHT FUCKING 2. we have lynched scum TWICE IN A ROW. 5/40 dead and you're all on my ass because a robot hasn't died in the 2 opportunities for kills town has had. ITS MATHEMATICALLY UNLIKELY A SCUM FROM EACH TEAM WOULD HAVE DIED BY PURE RANDOMNESS. I don't give a single fuck if you're paranoid, that's a perfectly good mindset to have, but when the game has just started and people like Former Hope Ullar apricity pancake etc try a coup and/or call me a shit leader, that's not okay. you have no idea what the fuck is going on, because guess what, you ARENT SHEETED. I DONT KNOW YOU'RE TOWN. FH literally told me if I think he's town I should sheet him, multiple times, and threatened me with this bullshit that he pulled if I didn't sheet him. I am doing a damn fine job leading action wise, you just don't know that because you aren't one of the people sheeted. That's how these games fucking work. If you want to insult my play, save that for post game when you actually can see everything. If you want to call me scum, get a case better than "a robot hasn't died by night 2 and flyhn must be his partner". I left smogon in nocs because frankly there are way too many lurkers and useless players on this site, but I'm new to OCs, I assumed the level here was much higher and during the beginning of this game I was already being insulted enough in the discord for not understanding anything. Well, guess what? The actual good, logical play was saying I was robot who sheeted town to appear more townie. If I was a mole, that's exactly what I'd do, because I'm not fucking stupid and if I'm trying to fake lead the village then I want to do what village would actually do. What I'm seeing here are the same newbie queue dumbasses who call mason claims d1/d2 partners and try to lynch them, even though that's moronic objectively. I am aware this isn't all of you, and I think it is telling none of the players I considered "good" going into this game bar somewhat zorbees are pulling this crap, but its annoying as fuck. And as for actions, I only got like 10 messages organically for actions yesterday, I had to hound all of the rest, so fo course I missed shit. Once again, I'd think "hey, this person wants to do well as scum, of course he'd get actions from the village leader. But I can't even call people scum for not messaging me because there aren't 30 scum, there's 12, because I am doing a fine job leading when it comes to play. As for figure, clearly I have a lot to be desired, but frankly I'm here for the banner and do not enjoy these games much. I'm sorry if I'm too insulting, really, and I am well aware I'm biased knowing I'm town, but come the fuck on.

Send. Me. What. You. Fucking. Bought. Thank. You.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
tl;dr bad players don't trust josh

e: to clarify im subbing out because josh admits to being a bad sport, and insists on continuing to be one.

e2: still subbing if josh subs out bc hes had too much of an effect on the game

Last edited:
I've played forum mafia continuously for half a dozen years. I don't know how many games I've played, but I've done maybe 50 serious, 3-month long games on mafiascum. It's crazy right? If instead of typing on MS I was just copying books I would have copied a library by now.

All of the best mafia players I've come across in that time have some level of tact and charisma, because in order to convince other people, you need to be well-liked. Either funny or polite or cute, there's a lot of ways charisma manifests itself. Josh you're on MS as well and I know you respect a lot of the players I respect, so I think it's likely we have the same standards of mafia skill.

I find it interesting that you have been calling players on smogon shit from day 1 of the game when we talked and you said you wanted to lead because you thought everyone else in the game was beneath you. I want you to understand something though, since you pride yourself on your mafia skills so much: you and I have played with lots of people and some of them are obviously good and others are obviously bad. None of the people you or I would consider good, would have posted anything as grotesquely masturbatory and rude as #265. None of them.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
When "there's shit going behind the scenes" is the cop out excuse top kek. A village leader constantly hiding shit from village and just telling them to blindly do actions and pray that theyre stupid enough to not understand or do shit (ie the entirety of mafia draft).

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I find it interesting that you have been calling players on smogon shit from day 1 of the game when we talked and you said you wanted to lead because you thought everyone else in the game was beneath you. I want you to understand something though, since you pride yourself on your mafia skills so much: you and I have played with lots of people and some of them are obviously good and others are obviously bad. None of the people you or I would consider good, would have posted anything as grotesquely masturbatory and rude as #265. None of them.
i have seen Mastina, RC, LLD, ... you know what it doeesnt matter

I find it interesting that you have been calling players on smogon shit from day 1 of the game when we talked
i said they are mostly shit, and it was referring to nocs. which i stand by and is true. we have had this discussion already

since you pride yourself on your mafia skills so much
i pride myself on my real life, my great friends, the fact i've worked since i was 12 and full time since i was 15, having a car i earned and paid for, etc. i don't pride myself on my mafia skills.

ya'll are giving me really mixed signals. i'm being "called out" for a lot of shit that never happened, and some really garbage stuff. i don't mind scum arguing with me, but its mostly people i believe are town. so, tell you what. http://www.strawpoll.me/14875529 its anonymous, no ego, no not wanting to call me out, nothing. i am not subbing out of anger, i am calm. i will stay in and play happily. however, if i'm ruining the game for others and detracting their experience, that isn't okay. so if you feel i should sub, vote, or vice versa. i don't want to ruin the official for everyone, but i understand me subbing also hurts town significantly. i left the discord, i will join back later if i am told by the votes not to sub. this is my last game on smogon regardless. i am 100% aware i am at fault too and apologize for what i've done wrong, but i have no interest in being civil if people don't.

my 2 cents are that even though I really really favour underhanded tactics and the dirtier the cooler, talk about subbing out gets personal and could be crossing th eline even for me

josh is town btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)