Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel like running Baltimore vs Zeke and his 5000 yards per game, so. Jeff Fisher to the rescue, who has decided to throw Goff at the mercy of Suh and friends. Dunno what sounds funner. That or Jay Cutler throwing points to Indianapolis.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In retrospect that i was able to stay competitive in League A as long as I did is nothing short of amazing considering the buzzsaw I suffered

In order:
  • season ending injury
  • season ending injury
  • season ending injury
  • garbage
  • worse than garbage - dropped
  • poor production into bench - dropped
  • garbage
  • injured+garbage - dropped
  • p good ty based rivers
  • traded for crabtree who has been great
  • garbage
  • garbage
  • dropped after week 5 (?) to stream
  • lol kickers
  • lol RG3
Exactly three players from the draft are still on my team, only two of which are startable.

Brutal year for smogon leagues, between this and a combination of injries/chronic underperforming in League C. At least I have NARFFL to fall back on

From what looked like would be a meager win for my main league before SNF game, turned into an absolute beatdown by Aaron Rodgers and Rob Kelley alone. Easy ride to 11-2 now. Should be one loss, but whatever. Did good at the draft, got a fun trade in that's evening out now (in my eyes), and was moderately quick earlier in the season at waivers.

Had Kelley on my second main and he saved that one. In no real danger of losing, but it would have been a shitty low scoring one, making my total worse. If Cooper does aight, it'll be 100+, like 30-40 more than what it was shaping to be. 7-4, but playoffs will be brutal. The powerhouse team is stacked as shit.

Those still in the run, grab Boyd or Lafell in a couple days if you get the chance.

Still alive in League C after winning this week.

(Note: Not official yet, but down by 0.26 with Miller and Seabass going tonight and nobody on their end. Of course with my luck this year, Miller will injure his vagina first play of the game and be held out ROS and the Raiders will get shut out tonight thus holding Janikowski scoreless.)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm beyond certain I started Beasley while awaiting news on Diggs and not the other way around, Yahoo, but if you say so...

Why is it that we can't switch out inactive players anyway? That's a totally different situation than playing someone active at gametime and them simply getting no points (whether through in-game injury or not), and it's entirely verifiable that a player is inactive before a game starts. Is there a fantasy site that does NOT lock inactive players in active slots at gametime? That'd be a nice feature.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RB is shallow as fuck this year, hoping that Devontae Booker blows up this week is a horrible position to be in...

Yesterday was crappy football day. Dallas won, first and foremost. And my second got gutted by Kelley not getting shit. Crowder at least got projection. I benched Hilton at least. My opponent actually ain't that great looking, but I'm expecting an average outing for me. My A is set regardless.

Only up by five in my A. I only have Aaron Rodgers left, while I'm against Jordy Nelson and Sproles. Sproles is banged up, so if the game turns into a shootout, I should be OK. I care more about my B winning though. If I lose A, I'm still in lock for first place with a win next week. B's more delicate. I need Sturgis to get eight points. Like the fifth time I had to rely on Philadelphia for a finish....

Anyone here running Kaepernick? Lol

Wrecked Stallion twice in League B this year. Just want everyone to know that.

Also there's a very real chance I go 6-0 in all my leagues this week. May lose in my dynasty, which is okay, because I'm secretly trying to tank thanks to all these injuries and poor play...

Ha, Sturgis with a 40+ then 50+. Thanks for cleaning it up for me. Three points up, so I can afford miss one. And with 18 up on my A, no way I can lose there as long as Rodgers doesn't feed Nelson too much. Goodnight Week 12.

Christ I tried to do 6 leagues one year. never again, that was murder
I tried doing maybe five several years ago and it was too much. Sucks ass when the waiver period starts. Three is prolly the sweet spot. Or at least no more than two paids. Of course, when you stack paids and frees, guess what leagues you win in and which ones you lose of course...

Colin kapernick manged to single handedly kill my season in leauge b. Also the time I scored 133 points and lost didnt help.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to continue to pile up points just so I can tank when playoffs start

Slightly ahead of my opponent in my B. We each have one left playing in primetime. If I win, I was bailed out by his team tanking worse than mine. What a fucking week, that's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)