OM Core Laddering Challenge [Challenge #13 @ post #497; deadline Feb. 24]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Core Laddering Challenge
Original idea by Snaquaza | Original thread by Chopin Alkaninoff
Originally approved by scpinion and imas | Now approved by The Immortal and Chloe
Core Laddering Challenge is a challenge that requires you to ladder with the required Pokemon for a specific metagame. The assigned cores can consist of one or two Pokemon, depending on the metagame (1v1 usually only requires a Pokemon, while most others usually require two). Remember that while laddering, you must put ALL of the assigned Pokemon on your team. The sets, however, you can decide yourself. This challenge tests one of the key aspects in competitive Pokemon: teambuilding skills. The person with the highest ELO will be the winner and will be put in Hall of Fame. Keep in mind that I'll ask for one of your teams to be put into archive.

Rules
  • If you want to participate in the challenge, reply with the following format:
    • In as [name of your laddering alt, in bold, MUST include "CLC" in it] for [what meta you want to join, can be more than one]. An example post looks like:
Kris said:
In as CLC Kris for BH, AAA, and Camomons.
  • Your team MUST have the assigned Pokemon on it.
  • While laddering on your CLC alt, you are only allowed to use your CLC team. If you are found to have broken this rule, your challenge will be considered invalid.
  • There are four possible achievements: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. You can report your achievement when you reach the milestones.
  • If you want to report your achievement, you MUST have a screenshot of your alt for proof.
  • Please do not ask your opponent for a free win or forfeits. If you're caught doing this, you'll be barred from participating in this challenge.

Q&A
Q: When laddering, do I need to ladder with the same team? Can I make changes?
A: Yes, you can change your team, as long as you keep the assigned Pokemon. If you are caught laddering on your CLC alt without the assigned core, your alt will be considered invalid.

Q: When can I start laddering?
A: As soon as you post your registration post (see format above).

Q: Do I need to save replays?
A: No, but you can save them to be featured in Hall of Fame if you win.

Q: These cores are dumb, not viable, or even too easy.
A: New challenges will be up every two weeks. If you have a suggestion, feel free to post it here.

Q: Can I discuss the assigned Pokemon in this thread? How good the Pokemon is, what roles it can do, what movepool it gets, etc.
A: Yes you can. This thread is not limited just for registration and achievement posts.

Last edited:

dhelmise

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Hall of Fame

AAA: motherlove - Gold

Victini @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Searing Shot

Keldeo-Resolute @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Unaware
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Taunt
- Haze

Zygarde @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Sassy Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Core Enforcer
- Protect
- Haze

Victini kinda stands out as a regenvest pokemon due to his unique fire typing, giving him some pretty decent resists to Steel, Fire or Grass, and the fact that it can still dish out heavy damage. I ran it as an answer to Psychic spam since it can easily take Shadow Balls. Poison Heal Keldeo is the obligatory Knock Off (Bisharp) switchin, a water resist and an amazing stallbreaker. Bisharp just dishes out a ton of damage and helps me keep faster threats like Xurkitree in check while also helping Victini in his role (since it can come in safely after a slow u-turn and threaten faster mons with a sucker punch or occasionally pursuit trap a -2 latios. Skarmory serves as a good check to set-up speed boost mons that typically carry EdgeQuake, but also to a lot of common threats such as Dragonite or Aerilate Landorus, while providing the team with needed hazard control. Tapu Fini pairs well with it since it can resist fighting, water and fire type moves while also keeping various fat set-up like Suicune in check. Zygarde is the much needed Electric resist and helps victini when too many special attackers might overpower it. The set is kinda weird and was sorta here to try and permanently deal with faster PH like Suicune or Manaphy with trapping + core enforcer... that only happened once where I removed jrdn's similar stallbreaker keldeo set which was pretty good, but it often pulled through regardless and thousand waves is such a good move that comes in useful more often than you'd imagine (for example this zyggy can beat regenvest Magearna) so I kept the set anyway. This team is pretty good but is literally 6-0d by offensive Tapu fini with CM / Taunt / Moonblast / Scald and significant speed investment, but there's not really any good way to fix that without major changes to the team so... eh. I still like it.

Sketchmons: ScarfWynaut and Zephyr Dragon Lord - Platinum

Surge Surfer (Xurkitree) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Surf

Flare Boost (Celesteela) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Recover

Flash Fire (Marowak-Alola) (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed

Merciless (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Shore Up

Tangling Hair (Goodra) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Heal Order

Storm Drain (Blastoise) (F) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin
Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Heavy Slam
- Protect

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shift Gear
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moongeist Beam
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Atk / 64 Def / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

This is the team I've crafted for the first CLC, in which Celesteela and Xurkitree were necessary to have. I've decided on teaching Celesteela Will-O-Wisp as that allows it to easily 1v1 so many Pokemon when combined with Leech Seed. Stuff like Garchomp, Tapu Lele, Landorus-T, and much more cannot scratch it. As for the second obligatory Pokemon, Xurkitree, I went with a standard Scarf set with the sketched Ice Beam to catch bulky Grounds like Gliscor and Lando. It's not a very good Pokemon IMO, but with Beast Boost it can come in clutch in the late-game as a nice cleaner, as Beast Boost inevitably boosts Sp.Atk with every kill.

I slapped Marowak on the team as both a Xurk and Celesteela check, as everyone else in the challenge would be using those two. Shift Gear is pretty neat as a sketch'd move but sometimes Marowak is slower even after a +2 boost, so one needs to watch out for that. Scarf Lele is used cos it's an incredible Pokemon. Great Speed, sky-high power, etc. T-bolt dents Celesteela and Moongeist Beam is to catch Metagross + Jirachi on the switch-in. Landorus-T checks Marowak that at first I thought everyone would use thanks to its stellar match-up vs both of the required Pokemon. It provides some nice support with Defog, but a lack of Stealth Rocks kind of hurts, so feel free to switch the moves up if you'd like.

Lastly, Gyarados was something I added later to C-Team someone on the ladder. After 2 DDs, it outspeeds Scarf Keldeo + unboosted Mega Metagross, and it has the bulk to set up on a Scarf Water Spout or a -1 Metagross. After 1 Dragon Dance, it OHKOs Megagross with a STAB Knock Off, which is neat cos I don't have to invest much more into Attack, and also because Shift Gear Metagross is so common on the ladder. It turns out I've totally forgotten to give Gyarados a Sketch move, so as a last minute change, I've changed Crunch to Knock Off. RIP.

AG: Isotonex - Platinum
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play
- Fake Out

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 48 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Toxic
- Roost

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Whirlwind
- Psychic
- Toxic
- Roost

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Psychic
- Heal Bell

It's quite easy to use, walls almost every viable core and pokes and had beaten quite a few respectable AG players.
Mix and Mega: Racool, Quantum Tesseract, and Zephyr Dragon Lord - Platinum

Hi, Durza. (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Secret Sword

Hello, past (Garchomp) (F) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Hello, storm (Cobalion) @ Pinsirite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat

Hello, hope (Togekiss) (F) @ Red Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Morning Sun
- Heal Bell

Hey there, flipside (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Pulse
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex

Hello, Future (Solgaleo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Full Metal Body
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Morning Sun

I made this team in order to prove that the ladder can be topped with non-broken things, and as a self-appeal. By the nice record that happened, I can safely say that I've succeeded.

Keldeo and Garchomp are both here because the CLC needs them there. While they do not compliment each other defensively, even disregarding fairies, they form a great offensive core, being able to smash an unprepared team on their own. Keldeo is named after Durza in order to taunt him, and Garchomp was named... after my past, where I had quite the vendetta against it, thanks to this site (and Tyranitar... who was a dastard in Generations 5 and 4)

Cobalion is named after Leafstorm, an offensive player who is skilled in Mix and Mega, and hates stall. This is a carbon copy of his Cobalion, except without Substitute. As for why I chose Cobalion, it is the first thing that came to mind when making this team.

Togekiss was a decision made in a panic after trying to mend the team after a nasty string of losses. Deoxys-Speed was once here to give Fardin nightmares, but it was bad against offensive teams, so it needed to be replaced, and I even managed to STILL make it mean to stall. Togekiss fits in beautifully to the team, taking on. and even OHKOing Tapu Koko with Flamethrower. It serves as a very nice special wall for this team, managing to take on most Special Red Orb users. Named after the sign that this team got better.

Griatina-Origin serves as my Defogger, and my Primal Groudon counter. It does well against the behemoth, excluding those that pack Dragon Claw. It's hardly passive too; both Hex and Dragon Pulse do good damage, and Will-O-Wisp messes up the days of many sweepers. It also manages to be a perfect Katarna wall. Named after the fact that it lives in the Distortion World.

Solgaleo serves as my primary physical tank, and as a two part check to Dragonite, along with a much better check to the other Aerilate Extreme Speed users. Solgaleo is incredibly bulky in general, meaning that very little will OHKO it. Named with the mind that metallic sun might be in the future.
Keldeo @ Absolite
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Surf
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind

Garchomp @ Metagrossite
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stealth Rock

Kartana @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Return
- Swords Dance

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stealth Rock

Zapdos @ Venusaurite
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Defog

Dragonite @ Pinsirite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return

This is the team that carried me all CLC, and while it's got plenty of flaws it worked really well. HP Ice on keldeo was chosen over icy wind for a better chance to OHKO Garchomp and just do more damage in general since keldeo is already way too fast, but if you really want to swap it out for whatever. Absolite keld in general is really good, as it can actually 1v1 most PDons and prevent rocks from going up, and answer blissey, and answer rock/groundceus for Dnite, and it outspeeds threats like manaphy to revenge KO them. Garchomp, meanwhile, is an offensive rocks setter. 142 speed is great, and with swords dance+coverage it forces out sablenite users+PDon and can thus often set rocks and get a KO every match. About the only disadvamtage to it is how much Phero counterleads it. I chose kartana then because it's just a really amazing mon rn. Return over smart strike lets it hit Zapdos, and just about nothing else takes it on. It's also really bulky, taking about 60% from a genesect extreme speed, and it cteamed the CLC core by outspeeding base 148 keldeo as well as breaking pretty much every stall that lacks heat wave zapdos. I was then weak to flyspam, so in came rockceus to wisp, set rocks in case garchomp got distracted KOing things, and to just generally get some fast burns in versus physical threats. I was then looking really phero weak, so in came zapdos, and it does that+pivot+defog+backup aerilate and requires just about no team support to function; it's probably ethemost splashable mon in the metagame. The last member was a bit harder of a pick, but I had a defogger and no real rker/cleaner, plus zapdos as the only Phero answer left me really weak to uturn spam. Thus, Dragonite was the best pick, as it's an absurd sweeper that also takes on fast frail mons with ease.
Nice mag (Garchomp) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Nice deso land (Golisopod) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation
- Toxic
- Leech Life

Nice aerilate:( (Keldeo) @ Absolite
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Focus Blast
- Scald

Nice aerilate (Arceus-Rock) @ Stone Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 28 SpD / 48 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Min rolls FTW (Dragonite) @ Pinsirite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Hax me pls (Cresselia) @ Sablenite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Psyshock
- Moonblast

Lets start off with the core, as it was the most important bit of the team. My choices for items are pretty straightforward. Lucarionite chomp is pretty scary for stall, while also posing an issue to some offensive mons due to its quite high speed and attack. Also adapt is just perfect on it tbh. Stone edge is for well coverage ig, dragon claw does similar damage to all flying types that dont resist, and doesnt miss like every single time, so I reccomend using it more often. Moving on to the other half, absolite keldeo is just pretty standard. It was always going to be either lucarionite or absolite for me, and what made me chose absolite was purely magic bounce. Lucarionite actually hits a bit harder cos of adapt, but absolite keldeo is just a fanstasic lead due to crazy high speed, as well as the ability to mess up ur opps hazard lead. The rest of the team is fairly straightforward. Arceus-rock is my aerilate switchin, while also being a great sweeper once like kart and pher are gone. Golis is my Pdon switch, although keldeo is viable as well, as many times pdon will go for the stealth rocks. Cress is my main wincon, and without regi in the meta, its all the more strong/broken. Dnite as QT said, is just a fantastic sweeper with scale + dd+ aerilate being extremely scary if rocks arent up.

Threats: Deo-speed is a nightmare. Every time i saw one in the team preview, my heart kinda sunk, as I knew i was in for a tough battle. The reason for this is that my team has no defogger/spinner, and mold breaker ruins the magic bounce lead. it basically ruins the possibility of dnite sweeping late game, whilst also making pivoting around ur opp really hard as u keep losing hp to rocks.

Kartana is also really scary. If dnite and keldeo are gone, and ur opp still has kart... well pretty much gg.

1v1: charizard8888 - Silver
No team yet

AG: FamousVGC - Gold
No team yet
BH: ShedMiddleFinga, E4 Flint, and highlighter - Platinum
No team yet
No team yet
No team yet

1v1: DEG - Gold
No team yet
Mix and Mega: Zephyr Dragon Lord - Platinum
No team yet

Sketchmons: Racool - Platinum

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Inferno
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw

Slaking @ Leftovers
Ability: Truant
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Return
- Slack Off
- Skill Swap

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Water Spout

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Knock Off

Pheromosa @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Focus Blast

Mimikyu @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw

Inheritance: Aku Mau Ngetroll and Zephyr Dragon Lord - Platinum
No team yet
No team yet
AG: Yuga42 - Gold

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Coil
- Rest

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Substitute
- Taunt

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Recover
- Whirlwind

AAA: Aku Mau Ngetroll - Gold
No team yet

1v1: DEG - Gold
No team yet
BH: E4 Flint - Platinum
No team yet
AG: Yuga42 and MightyN - Platinum
No team yet
No team yet

AAA: darksylvion - Gold
No team yet
Godly Gift: WillRBX - Silver
No team yet
AG: Dark swordman - Silver
No team yet

1v1: charizard8888 - Gold
No team yet
Full Potential: Mark_K - Gold

Jolteon @ Flame Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Brick Break
- Drill Run
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Electric Surge
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Electro Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- U-turn
- Quick Attack

Celesteela @ Steelium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flamethrower
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Autotomize

Kecleon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Fake Out
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Sneak
- Sucker Punch

Dusclops @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Brick Break
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak

Dual Wielding: Willdbeast - Platinum

This isn't anything like the team I started out with (aside from the two mons) but it's not quite so terrible:

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: lifeorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: rockyhelmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Flamethrower
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Archeops @ Choice Scarf
Ability: lifeorb
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: leftovers
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Defog

Basically my take on bulky balance with Mega Aud being an excellent Knock Off switchin and not minding losing the ability.

Camomons: darksylvion - Silver
No team yet
AG: Tox.exe - Gold
No team yet

BH: morogrim and E4 Flint - Platinum
No team yet
No importable yet

Mix and Mega: Chazm - Platinum

>Blue Orb Ferro (Naganadel) @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave

>Gyara Toxapex (Tapu Lele) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Psychic
- Moonblast

>0 Spe IV Blissey (Magearna) @ Sablenite
Ability: Soul-Heart
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Heart Swap
- Pain Split

>Overheat PDon (Arceus-Ground) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Recover

>HP Water Koko (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

>Thunder Raikou (Zapdos) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Toxic

Last edited:

dhelmise

Social Media Head
Challenges

AAA, Sketchmons, AG

AAA

Bronze: 1150
Silver: 1300
Gold: 1450
Platinum: 1600

Sketchmons

Bronze: 1100
Silver: 1200
Gold: 1300
Platinum: 1400

AG

Bronze: 1400
Silver: 1600
Gold: 1800
Platinum: 2000
Mix and Mega, 1v1, AG

Mix and Mega (credit to Zephyr Dragon Lord and MAMP)

Bronze: 1250
Silver: 1400
Gold: 1550
Platinum: 1700

1v1 (credit to aesf)

Bronze: 1325
Silver: 1450
Gold: 1575

AG (credit to Chloe and Catalystic)

Bronze: 1425
Silver: 1600
Gold: 1775
Platinum: 1950
BH, 1v1, Pokebilities

BH (credit to E4 Flint)

Bronze: 1350
Silver: 1500
Gold: 1650
Platinum: 1800

1v1

Pokebilities

Bronze: 1200
Gold: 1400
Platinum: 1500
Mix and Mega, Sketchmons, Inheritance

Mix and Mega (credit to Racool)

Sketchmons

Inheritance

AG, AAA, 1v1

AG (credit to Chloe)

Silver: 1575
Gold: 1750
Platinum: 1925

AAA (credit to Aku Mau Ngetroll)

Bronze: 1225
Silver: 1350
Gold: 1475
Platinum: 1600

1v1

BH and Camomons

BH (credit to EchoGaia)

Bronze: 1300
Gold: 1600
Platinum: 1750

Camomons

AG and AAA

AG (credit to Catalystic)

Silver: 1575
Platinum: 1925

AAA

Godly Gift

Godly Gift

Godly Gift

Godly Gift

AG, 1v1, Mix and Mega, and STABmons

AG

Bronze: 1450
Silver: 1625
Gold: 1800
Platinum: 1975

1v1

Mix and Mega

Bronze: 1350
Gold: 1650
Platinum: 1800

STABmons

Full Potential, Dual Wielding, and Camomons

Full Potential

Bronze: 1125
Silver: 1250
Gold: 1375

Dual Wielding

Camomons

Bronze: 1125
Silver: 1250
Gold: 1375
AG, BH, and Mix and Mega

AG (credit to Thimo)

Bronze: 1250
Platinum: 2000

BH (credit to morogrim)

Bronze: 1175
Silver: 1350
Gold: 1525

Mix and Mega

Bronze: 1225
Silver: 1400
Platinum: 1750

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 10.38.14 AM.png

I'm already at bronze lets go!!!

Literally 6-0ed at least ten of the 21 teams I played with this amazing and unexpected Waterceus Set.

Arceus-Water @ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
Most of the competent opponents I faced likely thought that this would be a standard Supportceus set, but when they saw Swords Dance, they knew that they had messed up. Hydro Vortex is already insanely powerful, but at plus two it OHKOed every pokemon it was used against (Actually, except for Mega Slowbro, he was a big problem for my team). ESpeed is for outspeeding and still doing loads of damage, and Earthquake is used for bulky water resists and mainly Primal Groudon.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Count me in
CLC darksylvion for AAA, SKETCHMONS ,AG

Edit: Can I change AG for Sketchmons. If yes, then in for AG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)