ORAS NU C&C Index

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
removed Typh and Camel (latter of which because we'll likely lose Rupt completely by the next shift)

Also just as a reminder to everyone be sure to remove any mentions of them in your analyses!

Pokedots

How should I live to be happy
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I take Seismitoad? I have two ongoing analyses, but they're both in GP so I think I can handle it
Also hope you get better soon Bowtie Addo

Blast

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Audino is back up for reservation (high priority and writeup only), the writer should use the points from Bowtie Addo's skeleton which can be found here

I'm going to take Emolga :D. EmolgaPass is fun, Emolga is cute, and it has a niche. Raseri
If you can sufficiently prove that emolga is viable in NU, then it can receive an analysis. I hope that the QC team will take the question of Emolga's viability seriously and not reject it based on their preconceptions.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok Haunter is in GP and I think I am finally getting the hang of NU analyses lol. I was wondering if I could reserve Garbodor, if not, that is ok too, lol. Raseri

Blast

RIP Seismitoad

Same as last shift, Fletchinder, Kabutops, Magneton, and Pinsir are all unreservable for now and will be opened to the public at a later date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)