ORAS RU Reservation Index V3

phantom

Banned deucer.
Here's all the information you need to know before reserving an analysis and some useful links to help you along the way:

Generation 6 C&C Guide: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/want-to-contribute-to-smogon-heres-how.3526243/#post-6067674
Spelling and Grammar Standards: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/spelling-and-grammar-standards.102407/
Grammar-Prose Team Queue: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/grammar-prose-team-queue-here-we-go-again.3489979/
Analysis Formatting guide: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-new-analysis-formatting-guide.3537802/

The RU QC team:

Molk (leader)
atomicllamas
Chakra
DTC
EonX
MrAldo
passion
Spirit

Active RU C&C moderators:

Molk
Spirit

Analyses will be categorized in the following manner:

[Unreserved] – The analysis has not been reserved. You are free to reserve it.
[In Progress] – The analysis is in progress. Reservations will only last 72 hours unless progress is shown or the person who made the reservation contacts me and has a legitimate excuse.

Analysis Thread Tags - You Are required to update your thread with proper tags or your analysis will not be QCed.

When you post your thread, be sure to use the appropriate tag for each stage of the analysis:

(WIP) - Work in Progress: The skeleton is incomplete and is not ready for the QC Team to evaluate. Keep in mind that the longer your analysis stays in WIP stage, the greater the chance of it being reassigned. Do not be lazy.

(Quality Control) - Quality Control Ready: In the thread title, include [QC: 0/3]. The skeleton is complete in bullet point form and now needs to seek approval by the QC Team. Make sure you update the thread title with the number of QC checks you currently have. Your analysis must be properly formatted and the thread properly labeled before receiving a QC check. ONLY WHEN YOU REACH TWO QC APPROVALS MAY YOU BEGIN WRITING THE ANALYSIS IN PARAGRAPH FORM, OTHERWISE THE ANALYSIS REMAINS IN BULLET POINTS. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE THIRD QC CHECK UNTIL THE ANALYSIS IS WRITTEN.

(Copyediting) - Grammar-Prose Ready: In the set title, include [GP: 0/2]. The three required QC approvals have been met. The Grammar-Prose team now takes over. When you are ready for a GP check, please post in the Grammar-Prose Queue with a link to your analysis.

(Done) - After the analysis gets two GP stamps, the analysis is ready for upload.
Be sure to update your thread's tags and stamp number as you move along the process.

Unreserved:

This is the initial list of Pokemon that will be getting updates/entirely new analyses for the time being. Other Pokemon might be added to this list in the future.

High Priority List, Full Revamps for Pokemon that are RU by usage/important in this metagame
Alomomola
Escavalier

Rotom-Mow

Low Priority List, Full Revamps for Pokemon that aren't RU by usage but are viable in the RU tier
Golbat
Malamar

In Progress
Absol - Ryoma Nagare
Medicham - Chakra
Braviary - Take Azelfie
Audino - Miyami~
Seismitoad - Dominatio
Rhyperior - EonX
Klinklang - JuanchoTarcorta
Cofagrigus - ScraftyIsTheBest

Notes:
  • Under normal circumstances, you may only work on up to two analyses at any one time.
  • If your analysea are reassigned for any reason, you may only work on one analysis at any given time up until you've successfully complete a single analysis after one of your analyses has been reassigned.
  • If the QC team deems an analysis to not be update worthy just yet, or if we believe that your update would actually be of a lower quality than the on-site analysis, we reserve the right to lock and/or re-assign the analysis.
  • Please do not edit your posts in this thread. Double, triple, quadruple post if you have to, but do not edit your posts. This will help me keep track of who is doing what.
  • Pokemon in the unreserved sections that are bolded red require moderator approval before being reserved/worked on. Preferably, post in the thread and a mod will give you the okay or not. Should you post an analysis from the high priority bracket bolded red prior to getting approval, it will be reassigned and you will not be allowed to reserve the analysis in question. Do not asking about reserving analyses otherwise.
  • If you do not post a skeleton within 72 hours, your analysis will be taken away and put back on the reservation index. If you intend to reserve an analysis, complete it in a timely manner. Repeat offenders are subject to be barred from reserving RU analyses in the future.
Feel free to send an RU C&C mod, such as Molk or Spirit a message if you have any questions or concerns. Be it that you want them to add a Pokemon to the priority list, that you don't know how to go about doing something, or that you think a Pokemon which currently has a RU analysis should not. Any and all questions or concerns are welcome.

SPECIAL NOTE: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE UP YOUR ANALYSIS AFTER TWO QC CHECKS, THEN THE THIRD QCer CHECKS THE WRITEUP. There was some confusion about this that caused some analyses to be left alone for almost a month so i'm just gonna leave this here so everyone knows.

Final Note: When waiting for QC checks, be patient. Do not continually harass the QC team to receive a check unless your analysis has been sitting without a check for an extended period of time (more than two weeks).

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll take the almighty cannon know as Clawitzer.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to do Jynx and Granbull. Will try to get skeletons up later today/tomorrow.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Scrafty is now up for grabs.

Sorry 49 but you've had the analysis for far too long mate and its an important one =(

also, because it's an important one, whoever reserves it should put an effort to make a good analysis~

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
With Uxie being an RU Pokemon by usage now and lacking analysis, it's been moved to high priority in the OP.

YABO

King Turt
Just posting to say that if anybody wants to do Granbull I would be willing to part with it just due to time constraints. I will try to get it rolling soon but have been busier than anticipated however if somebody does want it I wouldn't want to withhold it from someone who would probably get it done much faster than me. Working on Jynx update right after this post.

YABO

King Turt
Sorry to be a loser and commit to something and then completely back out but I really don't have the time/motivation for writing an analysis right now and will have less time coming very soon. As such I am going to be dropping both of my analyses, granbull and jynx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)