Gen 6 ORAS Ubers Threat List

???

How exactly is a 120 Att/SpaAtt mon with incredibly powerful Ghost/Dragon Stabs even further amplified by the griseous orb lacking power?
Shadow force can be easily countered, dm is setup bait, and if u wanna be a little defensive u had to run hp. 120 base atk without investment is a support ceus SpAtk, a shame.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's the Hex Draco Meteor set that fits on Ho-Oh teams these days that has been making the splash. I personally don't think Gira-O is in the right place either but that is because there is no right place for it in this sort of set up imo, but Gira-O is rather large right now mostly due to the draco hex twave set. You can still get use out of the physical one, but the Hex set is the main force behind Gira-O's return.

I agree that, I was formerly talking about its rank as a defensive threat and has clearly explain why he should move down.
btw tina-o might have its hex set as an offensive threat, somewhere between mm2y and skymin, its rank doesn't really matter bc people just has to know it exists

I think I might get shot for saying this but I think Mandibuzz should receive an Ubers ranking

It walls Yveltal with maximum defensive investment and a Calm/Careful nature, it can Toxic Stall a major number of mons, and it can hit PDon hard with Foul Play, 2HKOing it after SR. IT outright beats Ghost Arceus, M Gengar, the Lati twins, and Giratina O and it also works as a DEfogger, I'd say it deserves a solid C or C+ Rank

Thoughts?

Edit- This thing can also stand up to EKiller, avoiding the E-Speed 2HKO. Though this requires it to come in safely, it can hit EKiller with Toxic, which can cut its sweep short. It can't outright beat it, but it can definitely slow it down.

I think I might get shot for saying this but I think Mandibuzz should receive an Ubers ranking

It walls Yveltal with maximum defensive investment and a Calm/Careful nature, it can Toxic Stall a major number of mons, and it can hit PDon hard with Foul Play, 2HKOing it after SR. IT outright beats Ghost Arceus, M Gengar, the Lati twins, and Giratina O and it also works as a DEfogger, I'd say it deserves a solid C or C+ Rank

Thoughts?

Edit- This thing can also stand up to EKiller, avoiding the E-Speed 2HKO. Though this requires it to come in safely, it can hit EKiller with Toxic, which can cut its sweep short. It can't outright beat it, but it can definitely slow it down.
I don't know how you think it beats Yveltal but I thought I'd let you know that taunt Ygod is a thing.
Without Toxic, it literally can't touch it at all, and is unable to roost back up.
You also say it is able to Toxic stall a lot of mons, but I don't see what.
The majority of pokemon that even run Toxic in ubers do that job way better than mandibuzz does.
It also doesn't beat Mega Gengar, since it runs stuff like Destiny Bond, Taunt, and Icy Wind.
Even if it doesn't run this, Sludge Wave can 3HKO with rocks up, meaning you can't even switch into it (assuming rocks are up.

Again, you mention the lati twins... let me enlighten you with a little calc
252+ SpA Soul Dew Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mandibuzz: 261-307 (61.5 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

And this is fully specially defensive, this way, it's unable to take on Ekiller
252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mandibuzz: 153-183 (36 - 43.1%) -- 96.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mandibuzz: 169-200 (39.8 - 47.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

It isn't even guaranteed to be able to take on Giratina-O, you would need some parahax luck.
Sure, it might be able to take on Arceus-Ghost, but that's about all it has going for it.
It's a meme at best, and not even a good one.
Defensive Yveltal outclasses Mandibuzz by a ton, it's not worthy of being ranked.

On another note, I think you're supposed to post this in the viability rankings thread, not here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)