ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

I could take it on aswell, since it looks like you're busy writing the Accelgor analysis. And i see it's not getting any progress so yh I'm down for it.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Fine with me. Just so you know LittleRunnerXC, you're allowed to work on two analyses at a time and it's okay if you take a few days to get the WIP thread up. Ice Tea in the future please give someone a little more time before asking if you can take their analysis, seeing as he only reserved it on Thursday.

Yeah I'm aware, but i figured he'd be somehow busy as i could see the analysis didn't update so i just wanted to help out with it :D

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah I'm aware, but i figured he'd be somehow busy as i could see the analysis didn't update so i just wanted to help out with it :D
That's fine but like I said people are allowed to take a few days before putting up the WIP thread, so in the future just be a little more patient :)

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
Hey guys, I'm stepping down from co-leader since I'm pretty busy IRL and need to ease my Smogon responsibilities a bit. I'll still be moderating C&C but I'll be less active than I was before. dodmen has agreed to replace me to lead alongside Bouff so congrats to him! He's been contributing to this forum for a long time and I'm sure he'll do a great job considering his ability and knowledge of the tier.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
So ummm drops,

Char and Manectric are obviously getting skipped over and I'd imagine Metagross, Sableye and even Gardevoir maybe are going to be high priority to badge holders or permission. Venusaur and Diancie will be like medium to low priority. Unless you are waiting for the suspect to end I think these should become available since every other tier has started
Plus I really want to reserve Diancie 0_0

The new drops are now open for reservation!
  • Manectric and Charizard will not receive analyses
  • Gardevoir will be available for badgeholders only
  • Metagross is available for QC only
  • Bouffalant has reserved Sableye.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I want to reserve Vivillon, it's current analysis is pretty outdated, talking about mons like Flygon and Starmie in the analysis. And while Vivillon isn't that great of a mon, I think it still has a small niche in Compound Eyes Sleep Powder and Hurricane combined with Quiver Dance. So I hope you guys approve of me revamping Vivillon's analysis.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/vivillon/uu/ Here's the current analysis so you can see how outdated it is.

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
I want to reserve Vivillon, it's current analysis is pretty outdated, talking about mons like Flygon and Starmie in the analysis. And while Vivillon isn't that great of a mon, I think it still has a small niche in Compound Eyes Sleep Powder and Hurricane combined with Quiver Dance. So I hope you guys approve of me revamping Vivillon's analysis.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/vivillon/uu/ Here's the current analysis so you can see how outdated it is.
Vivillon's definitely not viable enough in the current metagame to deserve an analysis, especially with Venomoth around. Sorry but I'm locking and moving your analysis. In the future if the Pokemon in question isn't there in the OP under the Unreserved section then please wait for permission from a mod before starting it. Thanks for bringing up the outdated analysis though, about time that was deleted!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)