ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Flygon's analysis is currently very outdated. It's only set mentioned is Choice Scarf which is both outclassed and unviable in UU. It was ranked for its Defog set which is barely mentioned in OO. I'd be willing to write a revamp if allowed to

Reactions: nv
Flygon's analysis is currently very outdated. It's only set mentioned is Choice Scarf which is both outclassed and unviable in UU. It was ranked for its Defog set which is barely mentioned in OO. I'd be willing to write a revamp if allowed to
Yup, go ahead and put up a skeleton whenever.

For Krook, we should just be able to edit the analysis directly since it's not completely outdated, just stuff here and there.

Can I ask for an analysis on Rotom-N? I feel it has a niche with a strong hex plus will-o-wisp/thunder wave set, and has a pretty decent typing too. It is often overlooked as a threat so it defeats many teams and common mons.

Last edited:
hi, would a Virizion revamp be okay? the current one is pretty outdated to an extent since it mentions some pretty weird team options such as Blissey which is usually more fit for stall and Virizion doesn't really equate to stall, Yanmega is deemed a good partner despite it being pretty terrible these days, Light Screen for some reason (eh), etc. I thought it could use one since it's starting to pick up a decent amount in usage and being considered for a good amount of teams

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can i reserve AV Escavalier? I noticed that now its use has risen dramatically since Alakazam is UU. :)

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
AV is overhyped, the lack of recovery allied with the lack of power make it a pretty mediocre mon in most matchups that aren't vs an Alakazam, SD Lefties is pretty superior on most teams. That said, looking at it's analysis it might be fair to revamp it, depends what QC think.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Slowking's analysis might deserve a revamp, it's not really outdated but some of the sets, like Assault Vest, aren't really that good, and the defensive and bulky set-up sweeper sets can be merged together as Slowking usually runs Calm Mind on the defensive set anyways, and it doesn't make mention of some of the mons Slowking can check, mainly Mamoswine. I'd be willing to do the revamp if QC thinks it's deserving of one.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/slowking/uu/ Here's his current UU analysis for reference

Hi, could I reserve a Haxorus revamp? It mentions Salamence, which of course is banned, and was written at a time when it wasn't really viable - now that's very much not the case. Double Dance isn't a very good set either, and yet that's listed first.

hi

bulk up needs a main set on conkeldurr because it has definitely gained a lot more traction lately, and it is definitely as good, if not better than some of its other sets.

i'd be willing to write it up if you guys approve.
Agree. I'm cool with you writing BU conk, dingbat.

Hi, could I reserve a Haxorus revamp? It mentions Salamence, which of course is banned, and was written at a time when it wasn't really viable - now that's very much not the case. Double Dance isn't a very good set either, and yet that's listed first.
There's only two mentions of Salamence. All that really needs to be completely done is the intro, and a re-ordering of the sets. I'm just gonna go ahead and fix it this weekend so it doesn't require a full revamp. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)