original m&m shop thread is closed permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please CMT for your NA Darkrai code?

Just an fyi, your HA Registeel should be in a standard ball, not Cherish. Not sure if you assumed because it's an event, but the HA Regis came in standard Poke Balls.

Nope, I don't care at all. Because I'll breed with it and the ability kind of varies from one hatch to the next right? I have awesome dittos, so the female parents will be the ones to switch out when I'm going for a specific result. Right? (All of this is theory for me, since I'm not even far enough in my game to reach the Daycare.)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nope, I don't care at all. Because I'll breed with it and the ability kind of varies from one hatch to the next right? I have awesome dittos, so the female parents will be the ones to switch out when I'm going for a specific result. Right? (All of this is theory for me, since I'm not even far enough in my game to reach the Daycare.)
As a matter of fact it does, though you can increase the chance of getting the ability you want by letting the female breeding partner hold an Everstone.
The thing is, if your female parent has the Hidden Ability, it can pass it down to the offspring, but the offspring can also get one of the other regular abilities.
However, it doesn't work the other way around, if you have a female parent with a regular ability, you can't get the Hidden Ability for the offspring.
The Charmander I got for you will always give your offspring with the regular Blaze ability (which technically speaking is all it needs really).

Last edited:
Then how do you ever find starters with HAs? Or even regular mon, other than through Dex Nav stuff. That's crazy.

If that's the case then I do think I'd prefer a charmander with its HA. But I could wait a week even for that. It's a low priority project until I at least get to the daycare in AS, know what I mean? :-p

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Then how do you ever find starters with HAs? Or even regular mon, other than through Dex Nav stuff. That's crazy.

If that's the case then I do think I'd prefer a charmander with its HA. But I could wait a week even for that. It's a low priority project until I at least get to the daycare in AS, know what I mean? :-p
You can find them in the Friend Safaris on X&Y. Besides Charmander has only a chance of 12,5% of hatching female.
I'd be willing to give you a clone of my own female Charizard that has 6*31 IV's and the Hidden Ability + the same Ball and Egg Moves as the one from my thread.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Wow, that's super generous, MO! That works perfectly for me. I'll be on my 3DS in five minutes or so, too, if you see this!

Could you please CMT for your NA Darkrai code?

Just an fyi, your HA Registeel should be in a standard ball, not Cherish. Not sure if you assumed because it's an event, but the HA Regis came in standard Poke Balls.
Somehow I missed this earlier negotiating details for another trade. Sorry, Ultima! I've updated my Registeel entry. I'm headed to bed just now, but I'll continue CYT. For my info, on the shiny HP Fire Snivy, do you by chance have the continued ability to nickname with the hatcher? A long shot I know, but I had to ask...

Somehow I missed this earlier negotiating details for another trade. Sorry, Ultima! I've updated my Registeel entry. I'm headed to bed just now, but I'll continue CYT. For my info, on the shiny HP Fire Snivy, do you by chance have the continued ability to nickname with the hatcher? A long shot I know, but I had to ask...
Unfortunately I do not have the ability to nickname the Snivy.

5 would be ideal, as it would would cover all my games.
Awesome. A few clarifying questions:
1) do you do credits? I saw your list of planned soft-resets in the SQSA. Shazaam - that's a titanic list! I might be interested in circling back later to see what kind of Darkrai you got (or any of the others).
2) would you be willing to breed a Sassy -Spe Smeargle, and then train and teach it to a specific level and sketch specific moves? I could give you a Sassy 0 Spe ditto for the project, free redis.
3) do you have female spitbacks of many of your pokemon?

I have sufficient Darkrai codes. I hope we can work something out!

Awesome. A few clarifying questions:
1) do you do credits? I saw your list of planned soft-resets in the SQSA. Shazaam - that's a titanic list! I might be interested in circling back later to see what kind of Darkrai you got (or any of the others).
2) would you be willing to breed a Sassy -Spe Smeargle, and then train and teach it to a specific level and sketch specific moves? I could give you a Sassy 0 Spe ditto for the project, free redis.
3) do you have female spitbacks of many of your pokemon?

I have sufficient Darkrai codes. I hope we can work something out!
1. No I don't
2. Yes I can. I have a sufficient Ditto already
3. Depends on the Pokemon, but I most likely do

1. No I don't
2. Yes I can. I have a sufficient Ditto already
3. Depends on the Pokemon, but I most likely do
Regiultima, take a look at these requests and tell me if that would seem fair for 5 Darkrai codes.
  • Shiny Serperior
  • Smeargle (whichever gender you get first with this spread)
    • nicknamed "Delta"
      • Nature: Sassy
        IV: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
        EV: 252 | xx | xx | xx | 252 | 4
        Moves: Spore | Recover | Rock Polish | Heal Block |
        Level 50
  • Female Moonball Houndour, nicknamed "Kibeth"
  • Female Serperior, nicknamed “Éowyn” w/ 29 HP IVs and Hidden Power Fire
  • Train my Lvl 1 Totodile to a level 50 Feraligatr
    • Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    • Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Waterfall
    • (Only Waterfall remains to teach it; simply replace Aqua Jet)
  • female spitbacks of the following, if you have them:
    • Larvitar (level ball)
    • Diglett (level ball)
    • Kangaskhan (luxury ball)
    • Mareep (loveball)
    • Drilbur (Luxury ball)
    • Abra (luxury ball)
    • Spore Shroomish (either gender)
    • Dratini (Luxury ball)
    • Togepi (Luxury ball)
    • Venipede (Luxury ball)
The most timely of these is the Totodile, as I think I'd use it in the Johto classic. Looking at your IRL schedule, what would your timeline be? I've essentially ordered these by what I'd like the most, so let me know what you think!

Regiultima, take a look at these requests and tell me if that would seem fair for 5 Darkrai codes.
  • Shiny Serperior
  • Smeargle (whichever gender you get first with this spread)
    • nicknamed "Delta"
      • Nature: Sassy
        IV: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
        EV: 252 | xx | xx | xx | 252 | 4
        Moves: Spore | Recover | Rock Polish | Heal Block |
        Level 50
  • Female Moonball Houndour, nicknamed "Kibeth"
  • Female Serperior, nicknamed “Éowyn” w/ 29 HP IVs and Hidden Power Fire
  • Train my Lvl 1 Totodile to a level 50 Feraligatr
    • Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    • Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Waterfall
    • (Only Waterfall remains to teach it; simply replace Aqua Jet)
  • female spitbacks of the following, if you have them:
    • Larvitar (level ball)
    • Diglett (level ball)
    • Kangaskhan (luxury ball)
    • Mareep (loveball)
    • Drilbur (Luxury ball)
    • Abra (luxury ball)
    • Spore Shroomish (either gender)
    • Dratini (Luxury ball)
    • Togepi (Luxury ball)
    • Venipede (Luxury ball)
The most timely of these is the Totodile, as I think I'd use it in the Johto classic. Looking at your IRL schedule, what would your timeline be? I've essentially ordered these by what I'd like the most, so let me know what you think!
Unless you're ok with Overgrow, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with the female, 29 HP IV, HP Fire Serperior. I attempted to get one for weeks and eventually settled with a male to TSV hatch. If you're willing to take off that one Mon, I would be happy to accept.

I think that's fine. Could I just switch that one out for the female Abra in a luxury ball (bumping up from spitback)? No nickname.

When do you want to grab my Totodile? I can wait on the rest until Feraligatr is ready if that's easiest, or just trade the bulk at the outset; up to you. I'm GMT -7 and could have open times here and there from 4:00pm to about 9:00pm. Would there be a good time in there for you?

Last edited:
I think that's fine. Could I just switch that one out for the female Abra in a luxury ball (bumping up from spitback)? No nickname.

When do you want to grab my Totodile? I can wait on the rest until Feraligatr is ready if that's easiest, or just trade the bulk at the outset; up to you. I'm GMT -7 and could have open times here and there from 4:00pm to about 9:00pm. Would there be a good time in there for you?
I'm free for the next half hour to an hour at the very least. Just send me a PM when you're ready.

Edit: One question about your requests: Do your Smeargle and/or Feraligatr need to be exactly level 50 or are those levels just minimums?

Last edited:
Are you still online? I am available now and can be on wifi shortly.

EDIT Feraligatr can be somewhat above 50, though hopefully in that ballpark. Smeargle I'd like right at 49 or 50.

I've got to feed the fam dinner and put my daughter to bed. I could be available again as early as 7:15 (about an hour from this posting). Let me know if you're on again tonight. Thanks RegiU!

Hello smithkavik! Was wondering if I would be able to get 1 NA Mew Code for my event Diancie?

OT: OCT2014 Name: Diancie
Ability: Clear Body Nature: Rash
IVs: 30/31/30/30/31/31
EVs: 40HP 28Atk 252SpA 188Spe
Moves: Diamond Storm - Reflect - Earth Power - Moonblast
Level: 100

SRed, leveled, and very recently EV trained by me.

Hello smithkavik! Was wondering if I would be able to get 1 NA Mew Code for my event Diancie?

OT: OCT2014 Name: Diancie
Ability: Clear Body Nature: Rash
IVs: 30/31/30/30/31/31
EVs: 40HP 28Atk 252SpA 188Spe
Moves: Diamond Storm - Reflect - Earth Power - Moonblast
Level: 100

SRed, leveled, and very recently EV trained by me.
That will be a grand exchange. Let's do it. Can you PM
me when you think might work for you to be online later?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Wow^2 Zap^2, some mighty fine resets. Very interested in your HP Ice Static Zapdos; Please CMT - it's limited beyond event codes at this point though. If for some reason you are in the market for several, also love your Hasty Hoopa and others. If nothing is of interest yet, I'll swing back when I have more Pokemon. Cuz wow^2.
Thanks, but I don't really need any codes at the moment. Let me know once you get more stuff though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)