Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

well basically,,, we are on both on holiday but you weren't online for 5 days while i specifically said that i can only play earlier on in the week,, idk man i don't like "calling activity" but i don't really know what you expect of me

I don't see how missing 5 days on Smogon matters, when only 2/3 of them were after match-ups were announced. You could only play earlier in the week, and I can only play later. It's not really anyone's fault here.

Reactions: Jho
I don't see how missing 5 days on Smogon matters, when only 2/3 of them were after match-ups were announced. You could only play earlier in the week, and I can only play later. It's not really anyone's fault here.
mmh, well i was the one who contacted first specifically stating i couldn't play later on, maybe if you were on in 5 days of the week we could've organised something, but saying that because you were on for 2 days it's no one's fault is pretty incoherent

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
Anti Venom (Velocity Venom) vs. blazenix
AlphaWittem vs. kushal00

Staxi vs. Anaconja

EternalSnowman vs. Anaconja
kushal00 vs. Reviloja753

Any updates on these games? Also, a losers' bracket is potentially coming soon after the conclusion of the round robin and the tiebreaker.
I want to call activity on this guy, he said 5PM on weekends, and then I came every weekend day at 5 PM other than the first saturday, and when i tried to contact him after he didnt respond to any of my vms. I want to get this game done tho so if he is willing to schedule again, I am fine with playing.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I want to call activity on this guy, he said 5PM on weekends, and then I came every weekend day at 5 PM other than the first saturday, and when i tried to contact him after he didnt respond to any of my vms. I want to get this game done tho so if he is willing to schedule again, I am fine with playing.
I'm really sorry about being on and off; my schedule is very hectic as I'm juggling many summer courses at the moment. However, I am relatively free tomorrow from 9AM to 3PM, so contact me when you are available. This goes for Staxi as well.

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
I'm really sorry about being on and off; my schedule is very hectic as I'm juggling many summer courses at the moment. However, I am relatively free tomorrow from 9AM to 3PM, so contact me when you are available. This goes for Staxi as well.
This time is when I'm work so worst possible time for me, if an extension is possible I would be cool with this, and such, as weekends is only time I can really play and be flexible with times. Also I apologize for cluttering thread.

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I'm really sorry about being on and off; my schedule is very hectic as I'm juggling many summer courses at
the moment. However, I am relatively free tomorrow from 9AM to 3PM, so contact me when you are available. This goes for Staxi as well.
That depends of your gmt, 6pm gmt+2 is ok for you ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)