Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I was expecting uc to post about the reson why this tour is inactive, but apparently he is busy irl so please allow me to clarify the reason. Uc has apparently pmed Stan Soojung couple times about subbing someone for tiebreaker(? Iirc) but is still waiting for response... that's all I know. If I am wrong then sorry.

Edit: got ninja'd

Thanks.

Two more tasks before I post the finals: Ransei could you please tell me who you plan to play over Durza (who is inactive) in AAA, and could someone from the Liepards such as OM room find a BH player to take the place of OM! (also inactive)?

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Thanks.

Two more tasks before I post the finals: Ransei could you please tell me who you plan to play over Durza (who is inactive) in AAA, and could someone from the Liepards such as OM room find a BH player to take the place of OM! (also inactive)?
Hey Uselesscrab, I wanted to say, while I resigned from the tournament last page, I can return if it makes it easier. I read some of the posts and saw that it took a while to find a replacement for other people mentioned in the past few posts, so I will officially rejoin, so we can just finish it off.
---
P.S. For the record, I respect how you were patient with many people and were willing to let people find subs and make arrangements for the participants who played and dropped out, as well as schedule conflicts. People think you weren't paying attention, but you were simply being nice, and giving people the benefit of the doubt.
They probably only assumed that the lack of status updates here were a sign it was abandoned, but I just wanted to give you credit for your efforts.

Maybe next tournament give 1 week maximum windows with no exceptions, if people cannot play then you just do a "coin-flip", and keep the process moving. I think also putting more posts for us to read so we know what is causing the delay will prevent people from assuming it was abandoned. I don't want this to be viewed as a critique, just a suggestion.

I had been gone for about 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Hey Uselesscrab, I wanted to say, while I resigned from the tournament last page, I can return if it makes it easier. I read some of the posts and saw that it took a while to find a replacement for other people mentioned in the past few posts, so I will officially rejoin, so we can just finish it off.
---
P.S. For the record, I respect how you were patient with many people and were willing to let people find subs and make arrangements for the participants who played and dropped out, as well as schedule conflicts. People think you weren't paying attention, but you were simply being nice, and giving people the benefit of the doubt.
They probably only assumed that the lack of status updates here were a sign it was abandoned, but I just wanted to give you credit for your efforts.

Maybe next tournament give 1 week maximum windows with no exceptions, if people cannot play then you just do a "coin-flip", and keep the process moving. I think also putting more posts for us to read so we know what is causing the delay will prevent people from assuming it was abandoned. I don't want this to be viewed as a critique, just a suggestion.

I had been gone for about 2 weeks.
thanks, this is very nice of you.

Without further ado (and thank god):

FINALS ROUND ROBIN

The Undrafted Umbreons (3) vs. The Off-Topic Octilleries (3)
AAA: ItsYaBoi1337 vs. MAMP
AG: GRNBLN vs. Synoptic
BH: Semako vs. Ransei
M&M: Stan Soojung vs. Highlord
Mono: KevinELF vs. Izaya
Sketch: Plas vs. EV

The Undrafted Umbreons (2) vs. The Leftover Liepards (4)
AAA: ItsYaBoi1337 vs. Traparapa
AG: GRNBLN vs. Anaconja
BH: Semako vs. OM!
M&M: Stan Soojung vs. SuperSkylake
Mono: KevinELF vs. sedertz
Sketch: Plas vs. OM room

The Off-Topic Octilleries (4) vs. The Leftover Liepards (1)
AAA: MAMP vs. Traparapa
AG: Synoptic vs. Anaconja
BH: Ransei vs. OM!
M&M: Highlord vs. SuperSkylake
Mono: Izaya vs. sedertz
Sketch: EV vs. OM room

The hard deadline for these matchups to be completed is Sunday, September 17.

Please let me know if I have screwed up any matchups so I can retag people soon.

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll just sub Rev out bc I wasn't informed of this whatsoever

E: subbing sedertz in for rev so I can sleep

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
I informed my opponents that my Comcast internet is out until Wednesday, posting from the monthly LTE data on my iPhone, which doesn't have my saved teams. I'm arranging for later after Wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)