Resource OU Bazaar

Approved by bludz & celticpride | Art by Ssensenh | idea not stolen from NU forum
The purpose of this thread is to allow users to be able to seek out advice on their teams or just simply just want to share them. Maybe you don't want to make an entire RMT dedicated to that team, but still would like to share it with everyone, share them here! There are some requirements when it comes to posting a team which are as follows:
  • Be sure to have tested the team. I'd prefer teams that are complete and tested as this is considered a resource and newer players might look to here once in a while.
  • Have a brief description and an importable of the team on what you built around, type of team is it, etc.
Example of a post would look like this (s/o to Tinberz):

Spring (Breloom) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Christopher Moet (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Sun (Volcarona) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Gem (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Latias380 (Latias) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Healing Wish
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

John Lewis (Clefable) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast

I built this team when I wasn't doing well on ladder.
Went to the chat and /randpoke ou|bl, !mega, 3.
Got 3 mons including Breloom so I decided to build with it.
Standard.

Added Rotom-W because it's a nice mon in general.
Can't exactly remember what it's for exactly but it's probably to help deal with birds, fire types. I think it has pretty good synergy with Breloom, also brings it in safely.
Standard.

Realised I got a Grass and Water type so I wanted to add a Fire type to complete FWG core ('cause it's nice). Got tired of the normal fire types (aka Heatran) so I picked Volcarona.
Gives me a nice set-up sweeper too.
Life Orb because I wanted to try it out and also helps to 'wallbreak' when it can't sweep.

Diancie to deal with birds slightly better + it has Magic Bounce which helps Volcarona.
Earth Power > HP Fire as I already of Volcarona. Also, my team isn't exactly fast so it does help speed tie with base 110s and outspeed HP Fire stuff. Helps me beat HP Fire Diancie too (my team is weak to Mega Diancie up till then).
Standard.

Wanted a reliable Defogger so I went for Colbur Defog Latias.
Healing Wish supports my team pretty well and is almost mandatory on Latias.
Recover since I needed it to check stuff often and without recovery it won't be reliable.
Dragon Pulse as I wanted consistent damage.
Just tried my luck with max HP max Spe.

Needed a rocker that beats Weavile so I went with PhysDef Clef. Apparently deals with Medi too.
Since I'm running Rocks, I don't think CM is that good so I chose Fire Blast to half-lure some Steels + I'm PhysDef so I can survive some SE Steel hits like BP from Zor and maybe try my luck against Driller (it's a roll). Most Steels expect you to switch out anyway. Good surprise factor.
Get your sprites from http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/
For rating, be sure you know what you are doing and be serious with the help you provide! Lastly, don't get upset at anyone, they are just trying to help. Be open to constructive criticism and willing to improve.

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In case there's any confusion, this is different from Sample Teams because the OP won't be updated with the "best" teams. So it's another team dump but less focus on quality, and you can ask for pointers etc and it'll be a slightly more judgment free zone since nobody should expect super polished products (if you have those I suggest to post them in Sample Teams). Please keep in mind to be polite and tactful if you have constructive criticism for someone, but in general this thread is more about sharing than critiquing. At least that's my vision lol if Terrakion or celtic wanna correct me then I'll accept it

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi. ok. lemme be the first person to do this cause i have this crazy team i built a long ass while ago. it's more so a fun team that i use just to stray away from the common meta stuff and just enjoy OU as it is hehe. give me as much polishing as you think this team can afford but ultimately this is a fun team that can do decently well if you play it well.

red comet (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Lava Plume

freedom (Latios) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heal Block / Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Memento

destiny (Thundurus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster ( Use Defiant if Twave / NP is not used )
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot / Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

strike rouge (Clefable) @ Babiri Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Counter
- Soft-Boiled

nu rx-93 (Serperior) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

unicorn awakened (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit / Fire Punch
initially, this team started out as memento tios + dd ttar and then i just plopped in 4 other lure-esque mons just because i wanted to catch people off guard with the team. i started off with mixed thundy since it is quite a complement to the team as offensive thunder types with access to mixed attacking stats that help deal with shit like bisharp and ttar right from the get go (yes we get fblast but i like superpower more since it isnt as blind as fblast) made it an interesting choice. i initially had knock off until i realised that this team actually appreciates some alternate win cons so i took out knock off and put on pursuit on ttar to catch stray latis that think we dont carry it and attempt to switch out. sub seed serp is there because this team has no reliable water spam check (tios has no recovery) and sub seed serp helps ease the stall matchup a lot. tios has heal block because this team has legitly zero ways to deal with stall and heal block mementos allows for all sorts of shenanigans. heatran is there to act as the primary bird check since my ttar isnt meant to repeatedly switch in. babiri clef is cause clef is master race that's all. the original variant of the team had sub salac manaphy to deal with offense / bulkier teams. it's a really fun team that's all there is to it.

give mttar a shot and you'll fall in love with him too.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378379926 [disregard the bad play with serp towards the end. i was trying to show dominance until mother hax decided to discipline me]

hi. ok. lemme be the first person to do this cause i have this crazy team i built a long ass while ago. it's more so a fun team that i use just to stray away from the common meta stuff and just enjoy OU as it is hehe. give me as much polishing as you think this team can afford but ultimately this is a fun team that can do decently well if you play it well.

initially, this team started out as memento tios + dd ttar and then i just plopped in 4 other lure-esque mons just because i wanted to catch people off guard with the team. i started off with mixed thundy since it is quite a complement to the team and offensive thunder types with access to mixed attacking stats that help deal with shit like bisharp and ttar right from the get go (yes we get fblast but i like superpower more since it isnt as blind as fblast). i initially had knock off until i realised that this team actually appreciates some alternate win cons so i took out knock off and put on pursuit on ttar to catch stray latis that think we dont carry it and attempt to switch out. sub seed serp is there because this team has no reliable water spam check (tios has no recovery) and sub seed serp helps ease the stall matchup a lot. tios has heal block because this team has legitly zero ways to deal with stall and heal block mementos allows for all sorts of shenanigans. heatran is there to act as the primary bird check since my ttar isnt meant to repeatedly switch in. babiri clef is cause clef is master race that's all. the original variant of the team had sub salac manaphy to deal with offense / bulkier teams. it's a really fun team that's all there is to it.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-378379926 [disregard the bad play with serp towards the end. i was trying to show dominance until mother hax decided to discipline me]
so right from the gate, heatran would be better off in the long run with Toxic + Taunt > Stone Edge + HP Ice. this helps soften up stall a lot more than relying on np thundy. Stone Edge i don't see too necessary seeing as how regardless talonflame is going to be worn down from Toxic + Taunt + Recoil and you have thundy and mega ttar in the back.

however, if you're going to use np thundy, then focus blast > superpower is the way you should go. i see why you don't like fblast, but it benefits from np and gives you the actual ability to beat things like quasire and gastrodon which otherwise wall you and force you to go into serperior to reliability beat them, it's also pretty great for promoting a mega ttar clean since quag and gastro a real pain for it to face.

mega ttar with pursuit + other dark STAB isn't too good from my experience. i'd personally go with crunch, but if you like pursuit so be it, but replace one of them with ice punch. luring defensive lando is great when trying to clean and you 2HKO it regardless of the attack drop. thunder punch is something that lets you KO Keldeo after a boost + prior damage, but overall i'd go with ice punch for more consistency rather than a small perk. fire punch on this team is a little extra with fblast thundy and heatran.

finally, I 100% believe you should use thunderbolt > memento and roost > heal block on latios even if you don't make this next change since nothing really needs memento and TauntTran helps with stall. i don't think serperior fits this team too well since it's role overlaps a lot with np thundy and tran + now latios (weakening waters) making it seem a little useless. you don't have anything for sand at all and mega tar gives excadrill a lot of free turns. there are a few paths you could take, but the simplest would be to use Tangrowth (defensive or AV doesn't matter, but the latter checks special waters a lot better). it gives you a nice way to check sand and other attackers like mega lopunny and landorus-t with ease. AV i personally think works best here since it gives you another keldeo check that doesn't die to pursuit + an offensive check to mega diancie and mega zam is awesome, but with all the hype around the defensive variant i can see why you'd rather use it.
Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

so yeah! i've used mega tar a lot and built some teams around it much like this and these changes hopefully make it slightly better than before and not contradict the entire purpose why I decided to post this n_n

also i hope this is how the thread works !!!

Last edited:

red comet (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Lava Plume

freedom (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Heal Block / Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Memento

destiny (Thundurus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster ( Use Defiant if Twave / NP is not used )
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot / Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

strike rouge (Clefable) @ Babiri Berry
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Counter
- Soft-Boiled

nu rx-93 (Serperior) @ Leftovers
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

unicorn awakened (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit / Fire Punch
initially, this team started out as memento tios + dd ttar and then i just plopped in 4 other lure-esque mons just because i wanted to catch people off guard with the team. i started off with mixed thundy since it is quite a complement to the team as offensive thunder types with access to mixed attacking stats that help deal with shit like bisharp and ttar right from the get go (yes we get fblast but i like superpower more since it isnt as blind as fblast) made it an interesting choice. i initially had knock off until i realised that this team actually appreciates some alternate win cons so i took out knock off and put on pursuit on ttar to catch stray latis that think we dont carry it and attempt to switch out. sub seed serp is there because this team has no reliable water spam check (tios has no recovery) and sub seed serp helps ease the stall matchup a lot. tios has heal block because this team has legitly zero ways to deal with stall and heal block mementos allows for all sorts of shenanigans. heatran is there to act as the primary bird check since my ttar isnt meant to repeatedly switch in. babiri clef is cause clef is master race that's all. the original variant of the team had sub salac manaphy to deal with offense / bulkier teams. it's a really fun team that's all there is to it.

Maybe you can even try Latias, its a more solid Pokemon for Volcanion which Latios is your only switchin which still takes a ton of damage. Latias provides nice Healing Wish support for Mega Tyranitar (we all know scald burns 100% of the time) and can still do some damage. Mega Tyranitar is probably one of my favorite Megas to use, its Dragon Dance set is really fun.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog

-MAGIC-'s changes are really nice too!

Last edited:

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Healing Wish
Kind of a boring team, honestly, but it works pretty well for me. I originally started off with just slapping mzor/tran/slowking/tang onto a team because I wanted to get snapped in half by any 2 wallbreakers thought it would cover a very large portion of the metagame. M-Scizor is the team's wincon, and prime answer to fairies/M-Lop/KyuB/things I hate facing on the ladder in general, while Heatran is there to break dragmag or diancie-mag cores + deal with stall and set rocks. Torn was added because the earlier iterations of this team just clicked x against any opponent with m-medi, m-pinsir, or really any solid wallbreaker. LO set since Heat Wave is a more robust way of dealing with steels instead of boosting to +6 with mzor, and HP Ice deals with Gliscor/Garchomp/Lando. Tangrowth is the sand check, and I'd originally had HP Ice over EQ until I figured that with Torn's HP Ice, I didn't have any significant Ground coverage on the team, and got cold-cocked by a well-played Heatran. ScarfTar is ScarfTar - pretty much just there for Pursuit, birdspam check alongside Heatran, and an actual physically offensive presence that doesn't need SD to not tickle. Latias replaced Slowking because the team was horrendously weak to Electrics spamming Volt Switch, was also weak to status, and Torn was a bit too pressured to keep coming in with SR on the field. Standard set with Healing Wish and Defog, which rounds out the team.

It's not the most original team out there, not by a long shot, but it's still pretty consistent.

May as well dump some teams of mine I feel have proven themselves/have promise...

Band-Tar + Talonflame + Offensive SD Scizor Offense:

645-s.png
381.png
647-r.png
663.png
248.png
212-m.png

Importable:
Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Trick

Keldeo-Resolute @ Splash Plate
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Calm Mind

Talonflame (F) @ Sky Plate
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch

Scizor-Mega (F) @ Scizorite
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

This team was built around the wonderful Band-Tar and the pressure it places on its switchins (Keld, Lando, Tank-Chomp, etc.). I wanted to pair it with something that could pressure offensive builds easily while enjoying pursuit support on things like Heatran, so Talonflame was added as a partner. Jolly SD Scizor was added mainly to threaten Diancie (which offensive builds commonly struggle with) and lure in and KO Rotom for Talon, since Rotom isn't exactly pressured well by Ttar since it doesn't resist its STABs. Lando, Keld, and Lati are a pretty standard glue core nowadays and don't need much explanation, however, I opted for an interesting choice in scarf Lati and CM + 3 Attacks Keld so I could have more pressure on fatter builds. LO Lati is often deadweight vs. stall, so I wanted to ensure BandTar wasn't the only thing threatening fat builds on the team. All in all, a pretty solid offensive build that helped me reach a new peak on the ladder and I enjoy running it immensely.

Mega-Pinsir + Sand Balance:

248.png
591.png
479w.png
647-r.png
530.png
127-m.png

Importable:
Tyranitar (F) @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Amoonguss (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 92 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Resetti (Excadrill) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Pinsir-Mega (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

This is my updated version of the Pinsir Sand RMT I posted awhile back. Initial core was TTar + Exca + Pinsir, with Pinsir wallbreaking and pressuring Lando/common sand answers for Exca, while Exca and TTar check electrics and spin for Pinsir. Amoonguss is a sand staple for checking common troubles to sand builds like Keldeo, CM Mega-Bro, and so on. Wash-Tom is there to check common physical threats while dealing with opposing sand and helping bring Pinsir and Exca in since they aren't exactly switching in on much. Keldeo is the final addition, checking huge threats like Weavile and Bisharp, while complementing Pinsir's physical breaking ability with Specs-boosted Scalds and the like.

TTar can run Chople + TWave (over Smooth Rock and Ice Beam respectively) to help deal with Torn, but Rotom can generally do the job well enough. Not many issues besides for Torn.

Weavile + Talonflame Offense:

645-s.png
385.png
381.png
663.png
461.png
214-m.png

Importable:
Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Defog

Talonflame (F) @ Sky Plate
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Weavile (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Heracross-Mega (M) @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Swords Dance

The core built around here was Weavile + Talonflame; the general idea behind the core is that Weavile handles fat grounds that Talonflame hates while Talonflame deals with misc. fighting types and Clefable for Weav. Since I started with two offense breakers, I immediately looked to powerful wallbreaker megas to compliment the two, and settled on Heracross since it can attract and pressure fat grounds for Talonflame while also denting or outright KOing Clef for Weavile. At this point, the team looked really weak to certain fat waters and Manectric (as well as rocks), so Defog + Surf Lati was added. Surf Lati helps dent TTar and Heatran for Talonflame, which are otherwise huge roadblocks to Talonflame sweeps. Lati also provided a crucial Keld switchin which supports Weavile a ton. Finally, the team looked really weak to fairies, Lati@s, and a ton of physical attackers, so my final choices were scarf Jirachi (with Fire Punch to help deal with Sciz) and defensive Lando.

Darkspam + M-Latias Bulky Offense:

485.png
647-r.png
472.png
380-m.png
625.png
461.png

Importable:
Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpD / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

Bisharp (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Weavile (F) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Ok, so I started building around the idea of using Weav + Bish darkspam with M-Latias taking advantage of Keld and other fighting types. The biggest red flag I noticed with this core was Sciz and Clef, so generic Taunt/Rocks Heatran was added to support the team. Next, I wanted a fighting type to help Lati deal with darks while being able to revenge kill huge issues to the team like Diancie (E-Power variants are particularly annoying), Zard-X, and a few other things, so I opted for Scarf Keld. Stallbreaker SD Sp. Def Gliscor was the last addition to be able to switch into Diancie (still a huge threat to the team), deal with sand, and provide a dedicated answer to fatter builds. It's worth noting that Latias was originally BoltBeam CM, but after Hector Hard Mode pointed out a huge weakness to M-Metagross, I changed CM to T-Wave since 3 wincons isn't really necessary on bulky offense anyway.

Any critiques are appreciated ^^

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dragon Dance M-Altaria + Sand Bulky Offense:

Luxury (Altaria-Mega) (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 92 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Heal Bell

Guillotine (Tyranitar) (F) @ Chople Berry
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Simple & Sweet (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Human (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Jungle (Tangrowth) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

All time Low (Heatran) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
Hello everybody, this team was made for an Italian Tournament and it turned out to work better than I actually expected. The main goal was trying to build a powerful team around Mega Altaria, which in this period is really underrated and not every team is prepared for it. I've decided to run a more bulky variant, since it allows Altaria to have more setup opportunities. I simply thought that Heal Bell was better than Earthquake since status moves are really annoying for this Pokémon, and can easily cripple its ability to sweep. Altaria doesn't really appreciate Defog support as much as it like Rapid Spin so here comes the Sand Offense. Both TTar and Excadrill can easily take down most of Altaria's main checks like Talonflame, and can also provide a nice hazard stacking combo. Now, the build was really struggling against some types of Ground Pokémons such as Landorus, Gliscor or opposing Excadrill even Mamoswine was a bit problematic, so, in order to find a solution for these threats, Manaphy seemed the better option thanks to its great movepool and boosting move. What I was fearing right now was Pokémons on which I didn't have a safely switch-in like Azumarill, Lopunny, Medicham or Tyranitar, so Tangrowth was a nice option thanks to its great bulk and the access of Regenerator and Sleep Powder. Venusaur, Scizor and Bisharp were so threatening so Heatran was great since it forms with Manaphy and Tangrowth a nice FWG core and can be a nice Stallbreaker thanks to its Magma Storm + TauntToxic combo. That's all for this team, hope you'll like it.:toast:

Last edited:
Poliwrath Balance/Semi Stall

I first made this team after wanting to build around the pure heat wetness of Poliwrath, the best counter to every dark in the tier (including Weavile, Bisharp, Tyranitar). Although it seems that it's outclassed by Keldeo at first sight, Poliwrath does have a few advantages, such as the ability to phase threats, Water Absorb, and greater physical bulk (as Poliwrath can afford to invest fully in defense, while Keldeo needs speed and special attack to be effective). Notably, Banded Tyranitar can pressure Keldeo very hard with just Stone Edge (although Keldeo does outspeed) while Poliwrath is a much better counter.

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Keldeo: 149-176 (46.1 - 54.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage

252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Poliwrath: 102-121 (26.5 - 31.5%) -- 0.3% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock, sandstorm damage, and Leftovers recovery

When building around Poliwrath, I first decided to use Ferrothorn and Heatran, in order to create a solid FWG core, as well as two fairy resists and hazard stacking (to abuse Poliwrath's Circle Throw). These three pokemon also check a significant portion of the metagame, especially with Heatran's Air Balloon (to serve as a check to Excadrill, EQ Charizard X and even mono attacking Gliscor, for example) and Ferrothorn's Chople Berry (to lure Mega Alakazam and Mega Gardevoir, amongst other threats).

Next, I used a Mega Latias to give me a Mega Evolution, as well as to be a switch in to dangerous wallbreakers such as Charizard Y, Volcanion and Keldeo. Reflect Type lets me escape trappers, and give a free switch to Poliwrath. BoltBeam is used to threaten offensive teams better, and provides good coverage on common switchins to Latias.

With the 4 pokemon core complete, I still needed Hazard Removal and a check to dangerous wallbreakers such as Mega Pinsir and Tornadus-Therian. Using Zapdos let me wall these threats, as well as give a secondary ground immunity and fighting immunity. Pressure also serves as a good wincon against stall, and lets me stall out lower pp moves and Stealth Rocks. Although Defog + Hazard Stacking seems a strange choice, typically my plan is to let the opponent Defog for me (by pressuring them with hazards), with my own Defog only being used when I'm losing the hazard game, or if the opponent has a spinner. Hidden Power Ice lets me handle Landorus Therian and Garchomp much better, although Heat Wave could also be used in the slot.

The team then struggled against Mega Diancie (having to play games with the coverage move) Mega Medicham, and PuP Mega Lopunny, amongst other threats. It also lacked longevity (neither Heatran nor Ferrothorn carry leftovers) and was prone to being crippled to status. Thus, I used a strange set, WishTect Clefable in the 6th slot. Although Magic Guard with Wish seems like a strange set, my team appreciates the Wish support hugely, and Protect helps me scout on choiced pokemon, and buy extra time to recover with leftovers. Unaware also does not check a significant amount of threats for my team that MG doesnt already.

Importable:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Gyro Ball

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Psyshock

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Heatran @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Solar Beam

The team is built around Bludz core,
Gliscor counters Clefable, Heatran, Excadrill, most Gengar, and checks other annoyances to Latias like Tyranitar (Scarf) and Bisharp. Standard spread and set you know what it does but man having a switch-in to Mega Diancie is lordly, and it can come into Mega Alakazam too. Underrated glue mon for balance teams that allows you a switch-in to a lot of things and becomes threatening pretty quickly after a single Swords Dance. As a status absorber, Gliscor also supports Latias by being able to switch into typical status mons that were previously mentioned like Clefable and Heatran.

Latias helps Gliscor out with Water-types that threaten it, primarily Keldeo, Volcanion, and Manaphy, but also CM bulky waters like Slowbro. It also checks Kyurem-Black if you run Dragon STAB which is cool but not a switchin whatsoever haha. It's also fast which is important and a big reason it's popular on balance teams. (Copypasted how works the core)

Ferrothorn helps me agaisnt some fairys, is my SR setter and walls Water types, Protect works with Leech seed for recovery, can damage a HJK of Loppuny or Medicham and Gyro Ball powerful stab, Starmie is my spinner, i tried others spinners but starmie works better because have good bulk, good speed, and have scald to try burn theats to the team, Clefable spams twave and boosts, checks Rotom-Wash, Dark types, etc. and Heatran is Power Herb taunt to kill Clefable, Rtom Wash trapped, Bulky water types like Seismitoad, Gastrodon, mons that enter in agaisnt Heatran, Earth Power kills others Heatran and Magma Storm is the STAB And combo with Solarbeam.

daddy's kisses
quoting your post would be a lot of trouble since it's large, but here's my thoughts for your 1st team!

I like it, but a nice option would be mixed LO Tornadus-T with Taunt > Talonflame. You keep a nice matchup against offense while also improving your matchup against stall and balance (moreso balance since taunt torn is breaking stall THAT well these days) I'd go with a moveset of Heat Wave / Hurricane / Knock Off or SPower / Taunt. Heat Wave is pretty important to ensure Skarm can't come in for free and force you into something that can deal with it, same with Klefki, Ferro, etc. Knock Off would be cool for being able to threaten things like Latios and Starmie since they seem bothersome, but Superpower would be /ok/ for catching things like Tyranitar early on. You could even just drop Taunt and go 4 Attacks if you go through with my next suggestion (i can see where a few gaps open with this change, like losing priority and another fairy resist + losing a sweeper, but mega scizor is really capable imo)

With this change you don't need Defog anymore, so you can run Calm Mind Latios > Scarf and in turn run Scarf Keldeo > Calm Mind. Calm Mind Latios just fits your team really well since it puts heavy pressure on bulkier builds (stall especially) and lets you run a more useful Scarfer in Keldeo. It's Calm Mind set also isn't too great of a matchup against stall anyway, it does significantly better against more fat balances rather than just stall. You could also run Specs Keld to make a deadly wallbreaking core with ttar, but then you lose more counterplay to mega lop and other similar threats.

all in all you get weaker to volcarona, but you can handle it as long as you don't give it free turns at all.

p.s on that darkspam (which is really nice) run max hp / speed on mega latias

playerW17 you're team is really cool, but the lack of a wincon is what bothered me when playing with it. i get that hazard stack + circle throw is the goal, but not having a good backup strategy is what i'm not to keen on. wishtec clefable fits really nice here actually, so a cm set won't work there so i tried cm / stored power / surf / roost on mega latias. it worked really well since it helps just a bit more with breaking stall than just heatran (since stored power goes through unaware and is crazy strong after a few boosts) and surf assists in keeping things like heatran and tyranitar at bay. i can see if you're skeptical, since reflect type is a cool option that lets you beat virtually anything but be sure to try it!

Serperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

It's been awhile since I last tried out the OU metagame, so I made this balanced team to try and work my way back in. I built this team primarily around SubSeed Seperior, which is pretty good at wearing down usual counters like Heatran and just about anything slower than Serperior while also serving as a potential win condition.

For some extra wallbreaking power, I added in Mega Metagross, which also doubles as a check to dangerous Fairy types like Clefable, Mega Diancie, Mega Gardevoir, the latter of which can use Hyper Voice to break through Serperior's Subs. Metagross also appreciates Serperior's ability to threaten bulky waters that can potentially wall Metagross, while Serperior enjoys the pressure Metagross can put on opposing teams.

At this point, I wanted some more defensive Pokemon to fall back on, as well as some reliable checks to threats like Talonflame, so I added the duo of Specially Defensive Heatran and Rotom-W. The two of them do a good job of blanket checking a wide variety of threats while providing hazards, pivoting, status, and completing an FWG core with Serperior. If you're wondering why my Rotom carries both Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave, that's mostly an experimental thing. After carrying Pain Split in the last slot and never once actually using, I figured I might as well carry something I would actually use. Probably not the best idea I've had, but having dual status is kind of nifty.

I figured one more defensive Pokemon could benefit the team, so I rounded things out by adding Calm Mind Clefable. Aside from fulfilling a critical defensive role on the team by checking various special and even physical attackers that might otherwise overwhelm Heatran and Rotom, it also serves as an amazing potential win condition if its counters are removed. The paralysis support it provides is also immensely beneficial for the team, especially Serperior, since he can abuse paralysis to set up safely. Being able to switch into Scald without fear of the burn is also nice.

I finished off the team by adding another wallbreaker and pivot in the form of Tornadus-T, which gives me an additional check to threats like Keldeo, bulky Grass types, and Gengar that could otherwise prove problematic for the team, while providing team support through a second pivot and Knock Off. Went with Life Orb over Assault Vest to break down walls more effectively.

I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism I can get.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
i made this team for the ou teambuilding competition but i want some advice on it so here we go (description copied from the thread btw)

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
so this is a team i made, i chose regular heracross over mega heracross because choice scarf heracross w/ moxie is a really interesting set and it's been really fun so far. mega heracross can't utilize a choice scarf and moxie can really turn heracross into a devestating wallbreaker if it gets a KO, so that's why i'm using it. first off then, starmie is my spinner, having one is mandatory because talonflame doesn't like losing 50% HP when it switches in, i went for hidden power fire to lure in scizor/ferrothorn and take them out. mega diancie is chosen to discourage the use of hazards because neither heracross nor talonflame like them on our side of the field, mega diancie can also weaken foes, allowing heracross to finish them off. heracross is pretty much straightforward & i summed up the set already, jolly nature ensures that extra speed and moxie provides an attack boost anyway but you can go for adamant if you'd like. knock off + pursuit is really helpful because the former helps with softening up pokemon that rely on their item for recovery or w/e, and pursuit can help against the latis, so there's that as well. lando-t is my offensive rocker, soft sand boosts the power of earthquake and intimidate can help against physical attackers and weakening them can allow for an easier time setting up. talonflame is my secondary setup sweeper, pretty simple, brave bird should be spammed late-game and it ohoes a lot of stuff with sharp beak but u can go for no item + acro, that's up to you. finally, raikou wraps up this team with some boltbeam coverage and it brings some momentum, pairing up well with landorus-t to soften up attackers with intimidate. this team probably isn't perfect but it's been working well for me. hope you like it

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

So the premise of this team is for Charizard to setup with Dragon Dance and sweep. I personally thing that Specs Keldeo is one of the best partners to Charizard for its ability to OHKO bulky grounds that give it trouble such as Landorus and Hippowdon. At this point my team was quite weak to Latios so I just decided to add Tyranitar+Excadrill to be able to hinder its ability to beat the first two mons. This also helps vs. Electrics, Mega-Metagross, Clefable, and gave me just an all around way to help vs. offense. Tangrowth is there to wear down physical attackers such as Lopunny, Azumarill and helps vs sand by beating Azumarill and Breloom while also being my main switch-in to Excadrill. Also provides spore support. Team is nice and weak to Charizard so I added Scarf Latios which also helps with Defog.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick

So the premise of this team is for Charizard to setup with Dragon Dance and sweep. I personally thing that Specs Keldeo is one of the best partners to Charizard for its ability to OHKO bulky grounds that give it trouble such as Landorus and Hippowdon. At this point my team was quite weak to Latios so I just decided to add Tyranitar+Excadrill to be able to hinder its ability to beat the first two mons. This also helps vs. Electrics, Mega-Metagross, Clefable, and gave me just an all around way to help vs. offense. Tangrowth is there to wear down physical attackers such as Lopunny, Azumarill and helps vs sand by beating Azumarill and Breloom while also being my main switch-in to Excadrill. Also provides spore support. Team is nice and weak to Charizard so I added Scarf Latios which also helps with Defog.
Hey, cool team! Zard-X sand is something I've yet to experiment with so this looks like fun.

At first glance, I'd recommend switching Scarf Latios to standard LO + 3 Attacks (my suggested set is Draco/Psyshock/HP Fire/Roost) since the main reason you added it was for Zards, but you already have two possible checks to Zard-X in phys. def Tyranitar and Sand Rush Exca. Ttar can tank a +1 Dragon Claw as long as it remains about 59% (+1 Dragon Claw having a range of 49.3 - 58.3% on 248/80+ Tyranitar) beforehand, and even if Tyranitar is in range of +1 Dragon Claw, as long as it and Excadrill live, Excadrill can revenge kill it in sand. Main reason behind this suggested change is that Scarf Latios isn't terribly effective in the current meta (I say this but I posted a team here with it lol), and sand in general (especially Smooth Rock sand) doesn't really need Scarf support since Excadrill can outpace pretty much everything in sand.

Since that change would remove defog from Latios, I also suggest changing Exca from LO + SD to Air Balloon + SD + Rapid Spin (with Rapid Spin over Rock Slide). This allows you to pressure fat grounds that would normally check Exca comfortably (prime example being defensive Landorus-T) a bit easier, as you can SD on their switch into their fat ground, Iron Head or EQ the following turn, and then either switch or dent them further after they pop your balloon. This change could also help your Zard-X tremendously as those fat grounds that Exca can dent also check Zard-X.

Also, another change that you could opt for is Chople Berry + Thunder Wave instead of Smooth Rock and Ice Beam on Tyranitar. This change would limit your sand turns a lot which isn't very appealing, but would help a ton vs. Tornadus-T, which threatens your team a lot.

Hope some of these changes help! :o

i made this team for the ou teambuilding competition but i want some advice on it so here we go (description copied from the thread btw)

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Landorus-Therian @ Soft Sand
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
so this is a team i made, i chose regular heracross over mega heracross because choice scarf heracross w/ moxie is a really interesting set and it's been really fun so far. mega heracross can't utilize a choice scarf and moxie can really turn heracross into a devestating wallbreaker if it gets a KO, so that's why i'm using it. first off then, starmie is my spinner, having one is mandatory because talonflame doesn't like losing 50% HP when it switches in, i went for hidden power fire to lure in scizor/ferrothorn and take them out. mega diancie is chosen to discourage the use of hazards because neither heracross nor talonflame like them on our side of the field, mega diancie can also weaken foes, allowing heracross to finish them off. heracross is pretty much straightforward & i summed up the set already, jolly nature ensures that extra speed and moxie provides an attack boost anyway but you can go for adamant if you'd like. knock off + pursuit is really helpful because the former helps with softening up pokemon that rely on their item for recovery or w/e, and pursuit can help against the latis, so there's that as well. lando-t is my offensive rocker, soft sand boosts the power of earthquake and intimidate can help against physical attackers and weakening them can allow for an easier time setting up. talonflame is my secondary setup sweeper, pretty simple, brave bird should be spammed late-game and it ohoes a lot of stuff with sharp beak but u can go for no item + acro, that's up to you. finally, raikou wraps up this team with some boltbeam coverage and it brings some momentum, pairing up well with landorus-t to soften up attackers with intimidate. this team probably isn't perfect but it's been working well for me. hope you like it
I think your team is quite weak to Clefable after it is able to get a CM off. 2 things I thought of were Stealth Rocks Nidoking in place for Landorus or Taunt Talonflame. Taunt Talonflame is able to avoid Thunder wave and Nidoking always being able to switch-in directly to it. Nidoking makes your team weak to Earthquake Charizard so you should keep Lando. You could put standard heatran, but that ruins the core :c. I think the team is pretty good, but try to avoid Talonflame getting T-waved. also weak to double dance lando, so be careful with that. Maybe Rotom-W can help with that in place of Raikou. i hope i helped

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Swords Dance
- Roost

24 Karats (Sableye-Mega) (M) @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Dire Miralis (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Voie Lactée (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Harley Quinn (Alomomola) (F)
EVs: 36 HP / 220 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Ouch! Spiky (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Reactor Butt (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Mild Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt

So I badly wanted to use offensive trap Tran since pretty long but I also wanted to try out Mega Sableye, and THEN Alomomola... So yeah. I tried to make a decent balanced team, and I made this one REALLY quickly, and im really not a boss at teambuilding, so I ask fellow OU players some advices.
So I basically just threw team members to patch weaknesses there, starting from the core Heatran/MSab/Mama. Mega Sableye acts as the usuall lead that scares off Stealth rocks leads, since it is my only way of getting the nasty rocks out of the field. This the basic Mega Sableye utility set, for burning, poisoning and removing items. Heatran is then the stallbreaker of the team, that deals quite a nice amount of damage on his switch-ins with Magma Storm, traps and damage them with the high amount of passive damage from the move, and beats typical stall/defensive Pokémon he does well against, with that combination of Toxic and Taunt. Lefties were chosen to bluff a defensive set to attract, say, opposing Heatrans and decimate 'em with EP.
Alomo is the mixed wall alongside Sableye that takes care of physical attackers as well, but provides nice Wish support that I feel is really needed for the team, especially for Heatran. Scald is stupidly weak, makes no sence that this fish has abyssmal special attack, but hey scald is just for burns so. Its a nice check to non-CM Keldeo variants, too.
Then I chose Kyurem-B as my offensive breaker that enjoys the support of Sab for keeping rocks away and Wish from Alo if needed, and goes rampage against opposite Balance teams and isnt bad against stall.
I slaped Clefable in as the team looks -kinda- weak to Lati twins and VERY weak to both Thunderus and Tornadus, the later Clefable cannot really take on as much as i want it to since LO Cane is a 2HKO ; I also wanted a set up sweeper that could reliably check Ttar and Weavile, and Clef can obviously abuse T-Wave, thought Im questionning if I should add Flamethrower instead since Heatran is my only way of dealing with Steel types.
Then Ferro completes the FGW core with Tran and Mama, and well, its Thorn. It does Thorn stuff. I chose chople berry to take on Band SuperPower Ttar, SuperPower Azu and in particular Terrakion. Power Whip is imo the best choice for the team to damage Water types, like Azu and Keld'.

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Taunt

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Magnet Rise

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Breloom @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Superpower
- Bullet Seed

This M-Gyarados Spikie Offense is one of my most consistent teams because it does one thing -> Win Battles. it has a pretty good match up vs a vast majority of the Meta because it can get up spikes almost every battle and pressure the other person's team with Breloom, Starmie, and even Heatran while still having a good match up vs Stall and Balance.

here are some replays showing its how consistent the team is. Some of these i still played bad but i still won because the team got me through.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-167173

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-156368

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-162916

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-167168

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-167174[/hide]

medicham-mega.png
rotom-wash.png
scizor.png
garchomp.png
tornadus-therian.png
starmie.png
I´ve been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue came out, but I never got into competitive play. With the release of X and Y, and the remakes of the 3rd generation games bringing a lot of new mechanics to Pokémon, I decided to start playing competitively. After making teams and teams, I managed to put together a squad that has been working really well recently, and that I used to ladder up to the 1600. It´s a Mega Medicham Balance/Bulky Offense team that takes advantage of the great Volt-Turn core of Rotom-W and Choice Banded Scizor to give Mega Medicham free switch-in opportunities to punch holes through opposing teams, as well as wear down her checks and counters. Then I added Garchomp because every team needs Stealth Rocks, and overall it´s a great check to physical attackers, with the nice capability of inflicting damage on such threaths that he takes care of upon contact. To round the team I added Assault Vest Tornadus-T and Bulky Spinner Starmie, as they gave me a much needed form of hazard control, and the opportunity to switch into special attackers rather safely as I lacked a member that could do such thing consistently.
I´ve been thinking to replace Tornadus-T and Starmie for Slowking
slowking.png
/Slowbro
slowbro.png
and Togekiss
togekiss.png
/Clefable
clefable.png
, as I think they should round the team by checking threats like Mega Charizard X/Y, Mega Gardevoir, Keldeo, Volcanion, Weavile, which the previous team members could not handle or struggled on doing so, plus the addition of a fairy-type helps me deal with Mega Sableye, a Pokémon that shuts down the entire team completely.
Suggestions are welcome. http://pastebin.com/rnv5vkrP

Last edited:

Infernal

Banned deucer.

Serperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave

It's been awhile since I last tried out the OU metagame, so I made this balanced team to try and work my way back in. I built this team primarily around SubSeed Seperior, which is pretty good at wearing down usual counters like Heatran and just about anything slower than Serperior while also serving as a potential win condition.

For some extra wallbreaking power, I added in Mega Metagross, which also doubles as a check to dangerous Fairy types like Clefable, Mega Diancie, Mega Gardevoir, the latter of which can use Hyper Voice to break through Serperior's Subs. Metagross also appreciates Serperior's ability to threaten bulky waters that can potentially wall Metagross, while Serperior enjoys the pressure Metagross can put on opposing teams.

At this point, I wanted some more defensive Pokemon to fall back on, as well as some reliable checks to threats like Talonflame, so I added the duo of Specially Defensive Heatran and Rotom-W. The two of them do a good job of blanket checking a wide variety of threats while providing hazards, pivoting, status, and completing an FWG core with Serperior. If you're wondering why my Rotom carries both Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave, that's mostly an experimental thing. After carrying Pain Split in the last slot and never once actually using, I figured I might as well carry something I would actually use. Probably not the best idea I've had, but having dual status is kind of nifty.

I figured one more defensive Pokemon could benefit the team, so I rounded things out by adding Calm Mind Clefable. Aside from fulfilling a critical defensive role on the team by checking various special and even physical attackers that might otherwise overwhelm Heatran and Rotom, it also serves as an amazing potential win condition if its counters are removed. The paralysis support it provides is also immensely beneficial for the team, especially Serperior, since he can abuse paralysis to set up safely. Being able to switch into Scald without fear of the burn is also nice.

I finished off the team by adding another wallbreaker and pivot in the form of Tornadus-T, which gives me an additional check to threats like Keldeo, bulky Grass types, and Gengar that could otherwise prove problematic for the team, while providing team support through a second pivot and Knock Off. Went with Life Orb over Assault Vest to break down walls more effectively.

I'd appreciate any feedback or criticism I can get.
You could try changing your Tran's nature and EVs to: Timid with 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe. The main reason for this change is Offensive Mega Sciz, who looks really threatening for your team after a SD. To fully justify this, consider Offensive Mega Sciz getting +2 on, say, your Mega Gross. From there, it's going to open up some big holes in your team. Some calcs:
+2 BP vs. Serperior: 81.9 - 96.7% | 62.5% chance to OHKO after SR
+2 BP vs. Tornadus-T: 96.3 - 113.7% | guaranteed OHKO after SR
+2 BP vs. Clefable: 127.9 - 150.7% | guaranteed OHKO
+2 Bug Bite vs. Rotom-W: 81.1 - 96% | 56.3% chance to OHKO after SR
+2 Bug Bite vs. Mega Metagross: 83.7 - 98.6% (killed by BP afterwards)
+2 Superpower vs. Heatran: 157.5 - 185.4% | guaranteed OHKO
Now, for Mega Sciz to kill your Tran, it's going to need to use Superpower and end up with +1 rather than +2 afterwards. Although +1 Mega Sciz is more manageable, it's still threatening. This is especially true in late game situations where Mega Sciz will (ideally) try getting to +2 after certain members (mostly Rotom-W, who isn't packing Paint Split here and tends to end up worn down in practice, especially with no recovery) have been weakened enough. Changing your Tran's nature and EVs will address the issue and help your team avoid being as threatened by Mega Sciz during a match, whether early, mid, or late game. Another reason to change your Tran to the recommended spread is to be faster than SD Bisharp. +2 Bisharp (Lum variants especially) can be tricky for your team to deal with, so having the extra speed on Tran will give you another small way to help versus this Pokemon.

Although changing your Tran to this spread will decrease its special bulk, this shouldn't be too big a deal in practice. This is because you have a secondary steel in Mega Gross to cover Tran's back in helping with threats like Latios and fairies. There's also your Clef, who you further have to help with Latios and electrics like Mega Manec, who Tran will handle a little less reliably with no SpD EVs. This makes losing the special bulk on Tran affordable. Speedy Tran is still durable with only 248 EVs in HP and I think it'll help your team considerably in the long run.

Last edited:

Mega Diancie + Breloom Offense
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Breloom (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Force Palm
- Spore

Garchomp (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Defog
So I decided to build a team with Mega Diancie. Apart from its design easily making it my favorite mon, it's really fun to use with its great offensive stats and nice coverage. Maximum Attack investment was used in order to lure standard Amoongus and Magic Guard Clefable. This is especially because Latias lacks Psyshock and Talonflame can't switch comfortably when SR is on my side of the field. Plus, it gives Mega Diancie more spammable Diamond Storms, and Rock-type is a great offensive move. Recently, I've been running Earth Power over Hidden Power Fire because I felt the importance of speed tying against Latios, Latias, and opposing Mega Diancie, especially since the latter threatens the team once Jirachi is down.

I decided to build Mega Diancie + Breloom. Breloom helps out by eliminating Chansey, fat waters, as well as sand mons like Excadrill, Tyranitar, and Hippowdon. Breloom can also revenge kill Mega Lopunny. Force Palm is fun to use; its spammability thanks to its 30% chance to threaten paralysis means that its usual switch-ins like the Lati twins and Tornadus-T technically aren't switch-ins anymore. Once they are paralyzed, then it helps my team pick them off later on. Apart from that, Force Palm helps Breloom take out Chansey and Ferrothorn better.

I threw in Jirachi because I needed a decent Lati switch-in, a revenge killer, and a check to Fairy-types. Healing Wish is great as it allows me to fully restore a weakened or crippled teammate once Jirachi has outlived its usefulness, thus allowing me to play more aggressively. Nowadays, I'm running Ice Punch to surprise Gliscor, Garchomp, and Landorus-T. It also allows me to revenge kill Dragonite after it has used Dragon Dance.

Talonflame provides me nice speed control and helps me reliably deal with bulky Grass-types and help against Mega Altaria, Volcarona, and Fighting-types. Recently, I'm running bulky SD + Wisp in order to punish Hippowdon, Garchomp, and Tyranitar, as well as allowing me to set up more reliably on Mega Scizor. I invested 248 EVs on HP because it allows Talonflame to switch in better. Maximum Attack Brave Bird was chosen over Acrobatics because I preferred power over bulk and longevity.

Garchomp was chosen as my hazard setter because Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Bisharp are all threats to this team. Garchomp also gives me another check to birds, easing off the pressure on Mega Diancie. Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet also allows me to punish contact attackers, allowing me to revenge kill them later on in the match. Garchomp is great when paired with Mega Diancie's Protect. First, use Protect scout for any contact attacks directed against Mega Diancie. Examples include Bullet Punch from Scizor; Power Whip or Gyro Ball from Ferrothorn; U-turn from Landorus-T or Scizor; or Iron Head from Jirachi. The next turn, switch to Garchomp. If they decided to fire off their contact attacks again, then you get to chip off 29% of their HP.

Lastly, Latias was added in order to check Electric-types, Volcanion, and Keldeo, as well as providing Defog support. Latias was chosen over Latios because it provides me a better switch-in against the aforementioned targets, and because the team is weak to Electric-types. Recover was chosen over Healing Wish because longevity was needed. Also, Healing Wish is redundant since Jirachi already provides HW support. Thunderbolt > Psyshock allows me to deal a fair amount of damage to SpDef Skarmory and Water-types such as Azumarill and Manaphy, provided the latter lacks super effective coverage. Yes, I lose a secondary STAB and a reliable move against Mega Venusaur and Amoongus. However, Mega Venusaur is rare and I've got Talonflame to handle it.

However, should Latios > Latias be nescessary, then that's fine with me. Latios' power is nice to annihilate targets better, although its worse bulk concerns me somewhat. Let me know what you guys think.

Last but not least, I'd like to give bludz a shoutout for fine-tuning this team. Additionally, I'd be glad to receive feedback and constructive criticism. Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Oh boy... How good this thread exist! I'm currently building HO team but I suck at teambuliding so I need your help :)

My goal is to bulid HO team which does not have typical HO mons (zard, talon, azelf, breloom) and have good matchup against fat. So let's start
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Chople Berry
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Fang

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Rest

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

So let's start with Diancie amazing wallbreaker which decimates some stall teams, provides magic bounce support and overall is quick, hits hard and annoys people. Despite this is my mega (most people build teams around their mega) I'm quite unsure about it.

Next is Kyurem, my typical lead because it good against common leads like loppuny, keldeo, lado, rotom. Kyurem is not very common mon (especially on HO) but with it's raw bulk and power it puts a lot work simply because it can most common hits and retaliate hard with it's amazing coverage weakening for latter sweep. Unfortunately I this team really needs hp fire, earth power so there is no room for iron head and both clef and ferro are huge nonsense for my team. Chople berry instead of life orb might sound shaky but it's improves team matchup against thundurus and loppuny (both are huge threads).

After kyurem we see underused Alakazam and I wonder why this thing is not in OU! Stallbreaker alakazam set gives it new life because it's no longer dead weight against ABR stall, haves less 50/50 against offence and knock off is evil! Peole tend to switch their scarfs on alakazam (especially jirachi) and they don't expect knock off :). Very strong mon which again, sets up gyra/chomp sweep, because it is too slow against some teams.

ScarfChomp is in my opinion better option on offense than ScarfLando and ScarfJirachi because it's insanely fast outspeeding both ScarfLando and ScarfJirachi (trust me, it ofeten comes into play), hasdragon stab with outrage so it does not have to rely on hitting stone edge and outrage sweep is real because it's hit hard and don't have that much resist. It's improve my matchup against things like zardX, dragonite, gyrados because it outspeed them even after DD.

Gyrados is my next sweeper and it is so bulky! It sets up on defensive starmie and many other mons unaware that I can just click rest and just don't care. People don't preapare for gyrados that much because their water resist is usually lati, keldeo, amoongus and tangrowth while gyrados beats every one of them with bounce. It has offensive synergy with kyurem because ice dragon beats things like rotom, zaptos or overall bulky things with electric attack.

My last mon is heatran because I have nothing for rocks and nothing for clef otherwise :(.

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-391139199
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-390870789
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-391174027
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-391181297

Threats: clef, ferro.

btw I'm 1600 right now

Last edited:
View attachment 64413 View attachment 64414 View attachment 64415 View attachment 64416 View attachment 64417 View attachment 64418 I´ve been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue came out, but I never got into competitive play. With the release of X and Y, and the remakes of the 3rd generation games bringing a lot of new mechanics to Pokémon, I decided to start playing competitively. After making teams and teams, I managed to put together a squad that has been working really well recently, and that I used to ladder up to the 1600. It´s a Mega Medicham Balance/Bulky Offense team that takes advantage of the great Volt-Turn core of Rotom-W and Choice Banded Scizor to give Mega Medicham free switch-in opportunities to punch holes through opposing teams, as well as wear down her checks and counters. Then I added Garchomp because every team needs Stealth Rocks, and overall it´s a great check to physical attackers, with the nice capability of inflicting damage on such threaths that he takes care of upon contact. To round the team I added Assault Vest Tornadus-T and Bulky Spinner Starmie, as they gave me a much needed form of hazard control, and the opportunity to switch into special attackers rather safely as I lacked a member that could do such thing consistently.
I´ve been thinking to replace Tornadus-T and Starmie for SlowkingView attachment 64421 /SlowbroView attachment 64420 and TogekissView attachment 64422 /ClefableView attachment 64423, as I think they should round the team by checking threats like Mega Charizard X/Y, Mega Gardevoir, Keldeo, Volcanion, Weavile, which the previous team members could not handle or struggled on doing so, plus the addition of a fairy-type helps me deal with Mega Sableye, a Pokémon that shuts down the entire team completely.
Suggestions are welcome. http://pastebin.com/rnv5vkrP
I am by no means a great teambuilder/rater, but I think I can help you out with your team (not sure if just anyone can rate, didn't see that anywhere in the OP).

So first off, about those Pokemon you mentioned at the bottom of your post. I can definitely see why you'd want each of them on your team, and I'm sure you know as well. However, I don't really think they fit the type of team you have currently. Right now, you have a bulky offensive team. Adding any of those would turn it into a more balanced team, and, as far as I know, Mega Medicham does best on pivot-based bulky offense teams, which is what you have right now. About Tornadus-T, I don't really know why you want to replace it. It seems like a good fit because it gives you a fast U-turn user and can switch in on/revenge kill some threats to your team like Gengar, Mega Gardevoir, and (Mega) Alakazam. Replacing Tornadus with one of the Pokemon you mentioned at the bottom allows Gengar to severely dent your team (it's uncommon but not should not be taken lightly). However, if you want to replace it, I think AV Azumarill would also be a pretty good fit on your team. It doesn't consistently switch into special attackers like you want it to, but it can 1v1 pretty much any special attacker in the tier aside from maybe Serperior and Volcanion. But I mean both Torn and Azu are good fits for your team, but I think Azu is the better fit because right now you get really pressured by Charizard X and Weavile, both Pokemon that Tornadus isn't much use against. Rotom isn't exactly a Weavile check.

My next suggestion would be, as you said, to drop defensive Starmie. If you want to keep it, my only suggestion would be to have Thunder Wave on it otherwise it's set up bait for a lot of stuff you don't want to be giving free turns to. Instead, I would recommend trying LO Latios/Latias. These two can keep up offensive pressure while also checking notable threats that you mentioned like Charizard Y, Keldeo, and Volcanion. They also give the hazard control that you want. Not sure which one would be better for your team, it's really your preference. Latios hits harder if that's what you want, but if you want better bulk, then go with Latias. Something to note here is that you can indeed afford to have both Roost and Defog on Latias if you want because Healing Wish is not necessary for this team.

As a side note, if you do go with Azumarill, you can probably be fine with removing Bullet Punch for Ice Punch on Medicham. Having a way to hit Landorus-T is important in this meta. Finally, you can, of course, still go with any of the Pokemon you mentioned. They're not bad choices, but it changes team style a bit and leaves you with only 2 Pokemon that have good offensive presence (Medicham and Scizor). The suggestions I gave maintain the pivot-based bulky offensive that Medicham does so well on while also fitting what you want for the most part. Hope I helped!

I am by no means a great teambuilder/rater, but I think I can help you out with your team (not sure if just anyone can rate, didn't see that anywhere in the OP).

So first off, about those Pokemon you mentioned at the bottom of your post. I can definitely see why you'd want each of them on your team, and I'm sure you know as well. However, I don't really think they fit the type of team you have currently. Right now, you have a bulky offensive team. Adding any of those would turn it into a more balanced team, and, as far as I know, Mega Medicham does best on pivot-based bulky offense teams, which is what you have right now. About Tornadus-T, I don't really know why you want to replace it. It seems like a good fit because it gives you a fast U-turn user and can switch in on/revenge kill some threats to your team like Gengar, Mega Gardevoir, and (Mega) Alakazam. Replacing Tornadus with one of the Pokemon you mentioned at the bottom allows Gengar to severely dent your team (it's uncommon but not should not be taken lightly). However, if you want to replace it, I think AV Azumarill would also be a pretty good fit on your team. It doesn't consistently switch into special attackers like you want it to, but it can 1v1 pretty much any special attacker in the tier aside from maybe Serperior and Volcanion. But I mean both Torn and Azu are good fits for your team, but I think Azu is the better fit because right now you get really pressured by Charizard X and Weavile, both Pokemon that Tornadus isn't much use against. Rotom isn't exactly a Weavile check.

My next suggestion would be, as you said, to drop defensive Starmie. If you want to keep it, my only suggestion would be to have Thunder Wave on it otherwise it's set up bait for a lot of stuff you don't want to be giving free turns to. Instead, I would recommend trying LO Latios/Latias. These two can keep up offensive pressure while also checking notable threats that you mentioned like Charizard Y, Keldeo, and Volcanion. They also give the hazard control that you want. Not sure which one would be better for your team, it's really your preference. Latios hits harder if that's what you want, but if you want better bulk, then go with Latias. Something to note here is that you can indeed afford to have both Roost and Defog on Latias if you want because Healing Wish is not necessary for this team.

As a side note, if you do go with Azumarill, you can probably be fine with removing Bullet Punch for Ice Punch on Medicham. Having a way to hit Landorus-T is important in this meta. Finally, you can, of course, still go with any of the Pokemon you mentioned. They're not bad choices, but it changes team style a bit and leaves you with only 2 Pokemon that have good offensive presence (Medicham and Scizor). The suggestions I gave maintain the pivot-based bulky offensive that Medicham does so well on while also fitting what you want for the most part. Hope I helped!
Yes, anyone can rate! The more people participating, the better. The main purpose is more for sharing teams with the community like bludz stated but critiquing is also welcomed.

Resto Chesto dos wants more bulk than speed, I'd change it to a sub variant or a bulkier spread of 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe jolly.

Fire blast with a negative nature hits harder than max attack fire fang for physdef skarm, so blast>fang.

Hope I helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)