29. Team Pokepals
30. MegaStarUniverse
31. Hayburner
32. Sonired
33. Amoonguss
34. Leooo_33
35. Mysterious M
36. Klefkiholder

(everyone else i don't have information on)

Enjoy the rankings :)
when empo gets throttled and you still put him over me LOL

OURPL SM OU Power Rankings

1. Kratosmana
2. Posho
3. Mazar
4. Blackoblivion
5. Finchinator
6. Mob Barley
7. P2
8. Iloveleague
9. Ez
10. Updated Kanto
11. Teal6
12. Zomog
13. ET3RN4M
14. Empo
15. Imsosorrylol
16. Paycard
17. Ary
18. Ox the fox
19. Wally the bully
20. Rampecker
21. Hiye
22. Jet
23. FMG
24. Twixtry
25. Za Meowdo
26. Blarghlfarghl
27. The Hallows
28. I attract E-girls
29. Team Pokepals
30. MegaStarUniverse
31. Hayburner
32. Sonired
33. Amoonguss
34. Leooo_33
35. Mysterious M
36. Klefkiholder

ya idk who u are so im making my own rankings my lord
since im now an sm ou expert due to world cup, i think its only right for me to shed some light on who the truly skilled players in this illustrious tournament are

1. KratosMana - no explanation needed.
2. Finchinator - giving him the edge over posho because hes insane enough to type 60k lines in his team chat and take this tour seriously.
3. Posho - proved his battling acumen by winning smogon tour
4. Mazar - MAZARY THE GOAT. almost managed to clutch for his team in wcop and spl, but could not handle john the plot armor knight. solid player who has shown results in all tiers
5. teal6 - solid player but not sure how much effort he would put into this for obvious reasons...regardless, teal has consistently demonstrated the ability to win in tournaments. Mazar is given the edge due to his recent heroics.
6. BlackOblivion - catapulted himself up the rankings with a solid wcop performance
7. Mob Barley - while he was the 4th worst spl 8 classiest member, he has had 2 solid wcop showings. it seems he has managed to find his stride lately, even managing to defeat the unstoppable Leftiez.
8. P2 - solid spl performance and overall solid enough player
9. iloveleague - was retarded enough to not listen to the words of the great FAJI, and ended up rushing his wcop game and using a team 6-0d by medicham so he has been bumped down a bit.
10. zomog - hasnt managed to have any real tour success, but it wouldn't really shock me if he did better than some of the above names. he was also one of the best classiest midseason purchases so he has that going for him...whatever that really means because one of them was johnyiu and another is tour banned.
11. ez - did decent enough in wcop so i suppose he mite be relevant
12. Empo - a very polarizing figure in the tour community. some expect great things from him, while others simply expect him to continue his run battling randoms in the smogtours lobby. regardless, if he lived in oceania, he probably would have been in world cup, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Honorable mentions:

Updated Kanto - bumped off the list for his disgraceful performance vs FLCL, who has been known to struggle mightily in WCOP
ET3R4NM - kicked off for being greek
Wally the Bully - blunder used to be on this guys dick so ill mention him
imsosorrylol - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nubeta-305986

If you're not on this list, you're not relevant. Thanks.

ya idk who u are so im making my own rankings my lord
since im now an sm ou expert due to world cup, i think its only right for me to shed some light on who the truly skilled players in this illustrious tournament are

1. KratosMana - no explanation needed.
2. Finchinator - giving him the edge over posho because hes insane enough to type 60k lines in his team chat and take this tour seriously.
3. Posho - proved his battling acumen by winning smogon tour
4. Mazar - MAZARY THE GOAT. almost managed to clutch for his team in wcop and spl, but could not handle john the plot armor knight. solid player who has shown results in all tiers
5. teal6 - solid player but not sure how much effort he would put into this for obvious reasons...regardless, teal has consistently demonstrated the ability to win in tournaments. Mazar is given the edge due to his recent heroics.
6. BlackOblivion - catapulted himself up the rankings with a solid wcop performance
7. Mob Barley - while he was the 4th worst spl 8 classiest member, he has had 2 solid wcop showings. it seems he has managed to find his stride lately, even managing to defeat the unstoppable Leftiez.
8. P2 - solid spl performance and overall solid enough player
9. iloveleague - was retarded enough to not listen to the words of the great FAJI, and ended up rushing his wcop game and using a team 6-0d by medicham so he has been bumped down a bit.
10. zomog - hasnt managed to have any real tour success, but it wouldn't really shock me if he did better than some of the above names. he was also one of the best classiest midseason purchases so he has that going for him...whatever that really means because one of them was johnyiu.
11. ez - did decent enough in wcop so i suppose he mite be relevant
12. Empo - a very polarizing figure in the tour community. some expect great things from him, while others simply expect him to continue his run battling randoms in the smogtours lobby. regardless, if he lived in oceania, he probably would have been in world cup, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Honorable mentions:

Updated Kanto - bumped off the list for his disgraceful performance vs FLCL, who has been known to struggle mightily in WCOP
ET3R4NM - kicked off for being greek
Wally the Bully - blunder used to be on this guys dick so ill mention him
imsosorrylol - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nubeta-305986

If you're not on this list, you're not relevant. Thanks.
sm ou expert LOL, and nu is an untier and ur waifu is shit :]

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
OURPL SM OU Power Rankings

1. Kratosmana
2. Posho
3. Mazar
4. Blackoblivion
5. Finchinator
6. Mob Barley
7. P2
8. Iloveleague
9. Ez
10. Updated Kanto
11. Teal6
12. Zomog
13. ET3RN4M
14. Empo
15. Imsosorrylol
16. Paycard
17. Ary
18. Ox the fox
19. Wally the bully
20. Rampecker
21. Hiye
22. Jet
23. FMG
24. Twixtry
25. Za Meowdo
26. Blarghlfarghl
27. The Hallows
28. I attract E-girls
29. Team Pokepals
30. MegaStarUniverse
31. Hayburner
32. Sonired
33. Amoonguss
34. Leooo_33
35. Mysterious M
36. Klefkiholder

what is this ass rankings.
1. ez should be higher
2. sorry should be higher
3. i should at least be on this list LMAO

also won my game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)