Tournament OU Uber Moves - [Won by Mold.Breaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan Soojung

I noticed Azelf isn't on here (it's C in VR) and I think a good move for it is Moongeist Beam. This gives Azelf a way to bypass Magic Bounce users and generally be a nuisance for mons that desperately need their abilities to be viable. A set of Stealth Rock, Taunt, Moongeist Beam, and Fire Blast greatly increases its viability as a suicide lead.

Stan Soojung

I noticed Azelf isn't on here (it's C in VR) and I think a good move for it is Moongeist Beam. This gives Azelf a way to bypass Magic Bounce users and generally be a nuisance for mons that desperately need their abilities to be viable. A set of Stealth Rock, Taunt, Moongeist Beam, and Fire Blast greatly increases its viability as a suicide lead.
a lot of c mons were removed due to irrelevancy and were just a waste of time, but y i'll add it

I think Lando-T would be better off using Shift Gear, and Magearna using Quiver Dance.

The one drawback with Lando-T is it's lackluster speed. With Shift Gear not only does it solve that problem, it also gives it a +1 in Attack.
For Magearna, Quiver Dance would seem more optimal considering it can take better special hits. It also gains a passable speed, which it desperately needs.

I think Lando-T would be better off using Shift Gear, and Magearna using Quiver Dance.

The one drawback with Lando-T is it's lackluster speed. With Shift Gear not only does it solve that problem, it also gives it a +1 in Attack.
For Magearna, Quiver Dance would seem more optimal considering it can take better special hits. It also gains a passable speed, which it desperately needs.
Certain obvious moves are not given to mons on account of them being too much even in this format.
also if you guys think you have better ideas, just tell me n i might think about, but don't nom dumb shit lol

Does Kartana or Mega Mawile have gears.

Well ig I'll suggest Quiver Dance for regular Alakazam.
the reason why i'm not giving landorus-t shift gear is because it will inherently be broken, as well as quiver dance magearna, therefore i will not give any mons these moves

Why do some Pokémon with both normal and mega versions viable have different moves?
to give more mons different niches, for example accelrock ttar is stab priority which it lacks and could be utilised effectively against mons like Volcarona, but Diamond Storm mega-ttar is better for all out power + more accurate with chances to boost defence

it's just to give mons more flavour, and no, mega-gyarados will not be able to use flare blitz

to give more mons different niches, for example accelrock ttar is stab priority which it lacks and could be utilised effectively against mons like Volcarona, but Diamond Storm mega-ttar is better for all out power + more accurate with chances to boost defence

it's just to give mons more flavour, and no, mega-gyarados will not be able to use flare blitz
Ok thank God lol that sounds p broken tbh

also, let's say I bring mega sableye one game, can I use prankster topsy turvy before I mega or can I only use it when mega?
you can use it before since sableye is unranked, but this doesn't apply towards other mega evolutions which are both ranked on the vr

also closing sign-ups soon

Last edited:
ItsYaBoi1337 vs. DownAbove
FINITOOOO vs. volx757
Leru vs. The412Gang
Twixtry vs. blazenix
Googly vs. Funkyyyyy
Pa6lo vs. Qplaz
chop vs. Treble Clefable
double switches vs. blarghlfarghl
Baloor vs. MiyoKa
Slakinglike vs. Wig Outttt
Zimzy vs. Mr.378
Rcook vs. SOMALIA
Mold.Breaker vs. Akumeoy
SovereignC2 vs. KCric12
Samqian vs. MegaLino
truedrew vs. Samu the noob
Mr. Perry vs. Reviloja753
Sultan of Skook vs. Nuked
Drud vs. Rakan
Stan Soojung vs. GeniusX
Yoshizilla315 vs. tigerharvest
lightning1870 vs. Ming549
Undefended$ vs. Eetu
AnishSomani vs. Funbot28
legend slayer vs. JTD783
MechTridentKy vs. ShunosaurusLii
Eclipse vs. Hassin627
Toshiro46 vs. didi
VKadenius vs. bsu
Leo vs. Holy Ghost
Azx vs. ProfessorMasterChief
Despair Dreams vs. wishes

just to run over some rules,
  • replays are required, no replays = coinflip
  • Games must be taken under Balanced Hackmons or Custom Game format, please please please read this ~
so your spread is probably going to look something like this,

but when you go to challenge someone, you will receive a wall of text looking like this:

and if so, you change your spread to look something like this, as long as it has exactly 1 ev in a certain stat

and,,,,

i know some of you will already know about this, but just to be safe

• i will be heavily moderating any sort of cheating, and if i do catch you cheating, you will be disqualified and ou tourbanned, so don't do it
  • you can send your teams to be by using https://cryptobin.co/, and can tell me the password after your game, or you could just say fuck it and send me the paste
  • Mega-Evouloutions will not be able to use the moves that their pre-mega has been given, so Mega-Tyranitar can't use Accelrock, but Sableye can use Topsy-Turvy pre-mega due to it not being ranked on the vr.
  • There is no specific deadline, i'll be giving some more time r1 so people can build, no johns
once the new-megas are playable on ps!, Mega-Ampharos will receive Tail Glow, Mega-Latias will receive Heart Swap, Mega-Latios will receive Psystrike and Mega-Altaria will receive Boomburst

also taking subs, good luck and have fun! ~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)