Tournament OU Uber Moves - [Won by Mold.Breaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
also a quick note about ash-greninja: in bh and custom game ash-greninja will enter battle already in ash-form, whereas iy should enter as regular greninja and once it KOs a foe, then it'll obtain ash form.

if anyone else try's to pull this stunt they'll be disqualified

okay lol thought this would go without saying, but if you're using megas, the must be pre mega then mega evolve during battle

it was Twixtry who first done this and if anyone else follows in his tracks you'll get disqualified

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
okay lol thought this would go without saying, but if you're using megas, the must be pre mega then mega evolve during battle

it was Twixtry who first done this and if anyone else follows in his tracks you'll get disqualified
Is it really this difficult for you guys to follow simple rules?

Speaking as his opponent, it didn't affect the match at all and he deserves the win, I played awful lol

I know I don't have any real say but I don't want him to be disqualified just cause an accidental mistake:/
i get what your saying, but how many "accidental mistakes" can i have w/o punishments? it just shows people that carelessness has no drawbacks

if you really feel bad for him you can give him the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)