Tournament OU Uber Moves - [Won by Mold.Breaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and tigerharvest hanven't play today bcoz i have forgot about the battle, so he offered me to play near 30 min ago (0:00 GMT +2) or tomorrow but a very late Time.
I've accepted to play today at near 0:00 GMT+2 but i had no response, so, since i cannot play tomorrow at very late time, can i ask for more time until the deadline? If not, i think it will be a coinflip

Last edited:
yea, he missed the time yesterday and when he realized, i had to go for an hour. When i came back he was already gone. Our times aren't really working out but if an extension is ok, we are gonna try to play tomorrow morning. If not, it will probably just have to go to coin flip because the rest of my week is really busy.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
yea, he missed the time yesterday and when he realized, i had to go for an hour. When i came back he was already gone. Our times aren't really working out but if an extension is ok, we are gonna try to play tomorrow morning. If not, it will probably just have to go to coin flip because the rest of my week is really busy.
Tour's being going for 2 months w half of the players johning, I'd assume you both have some time to get your semis game done unless the host says otherwise

Tour's being going for 2 months w half of the players johning, I'd assume you both have some time to get your semis game done unless the host says otherwise
i was here this weekend even with family shit coming up. I have classes/ work from 11 til 10PM. When i get off it's super late for him so if he isn't here in the morning then i don't know what to tell you.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm not entirely sure why it's so hard to manage such a small sized tour but I guess I know who not to put in charge for future tours.

Mold.Breaker vs. Ming549

Deadline is on October 13th sharp. This tour just needs to end lol but I don't want to have to coinflip the finals. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)