Picture Telephone Megathread

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I hereby declare that the sign-ups for Round 4 of our fun little community game are officially closed!
It's both a genuine honor and pleasure for me to host this round for you all. I wish all of our 15 participants lots of luck and most importantly lots of fun!

I'll start messaging the participants in due time! Please ensure that you check your inbox at regular intervals!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round 4 is complete!

Max. Optimizer wrote:
Smeargle is overwhelmed by the amount of art requests it has left to finish and, to make matters even worse, the art studio is currently a mess!
ItzViper482 drew:

CrzyCookie wrote:
Smeargle trying to think up a to-do list and complete it at the same time but failing horribly.
princessofmusic drew:

Reigaheres wrote:
Smeargle lies down looking at a piece of paper, thinking about how many poor trees are cut down by the paper industry every day. His stare is vacant.
Cretacerus drew:

Snaquaza wrote:
Smeargle writing a list while thinking about treestumps.
Most drew:

Drew wrote:
Smeargle tries to save paper by writing his grocery shopping list on a canvas.
HotFuzzBall was supposed to draw next but I'm still waiting for a response.

The Dutch Plumberjack drew:

monomite wrote:
Smeargle writing a grocery list.
Blue Frog drew:

vzxt wrote:
Doge Pokémon grocery shopping.
blizzardy drew:

FellFromtheSky wrote:
A deformed, tail-less, Growlithe intimidates a grocer Marill (who happens to be afflicted with similar deformities) into anxiety about the paper v. plastic decision.
Finally I'd like to welcome the opportunity to thank everybody for participating!
It was both an honor and a pleasure hosting this round for you guys and girls.

If someone else would like to host, feel free to announce that and include a deadline.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I'm definitely not going to pass up the opportunity of signing up for another round. Count me in!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)