PO version 1.0.53: Go ahead and upgrade

PO has released a new version. We're upgrading our server now at some point in the future.

There have been reports of instability with the new client for mac users on Snow Leopard, so we are recommending that Snow Leopard users HOLD OFF on upgrading their clients. If you are not on Snow Leopard, it *should* be okay for you to upgrade, but there is no advantage to doing so, since our server is still on 1.0.30. Still, if you want to, go ahead. Just be sure to make a backup of your existing PO version.

1.0.53 should be stable, with all the various bugs associated with 1.0.52 fixed. So feel free to upgrade. However, it's still probably a good idea to back up your old version of PO, just in case.

If you're having issues with 1.0.53 and need to downgrade, you can download the old version here: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?8711-1.0.30

DO NOT report any bugs related to 1.0.53 in this forum. Report those to Pokemon Online.

Wanted to post here too. It is safe for Snow Leopard users to upgrade regarding the battle crash. I uploaded a client which does not crash in the middle of the battle anymore.

You can still see the spectators by clicking on the spectators tab. Still can't pick out one person though.

Sayonara

don't forget
My PO crashed whilst using the 1.0.52 version, so I have reverted back to the older version. When all bugs will be fixed, I will update my program once again.

In addition, steamroll has brought to my attention that, if you're running 1.0.52 and are on our server, spectators' names will not appear. Shouldn't affect playing, but if people are harassing you, I can imagine it would be quite annoying.
You can see the name of the user, even if you're using the new PO version...

EDIT; AOPSUser is right!
You can still see the spectators by clicking on the spectators tab. Still can't pick out one person though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)