Aerolin's Azelf Lvl. 55
OT: Kyria
Nature: Naive
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31- HP Dragon 70
Moves: Psychic, U-turn, Energy Ball, Flamethrower
EVs: 40 Atk, 252 Sp.Atk, 216 Spe

Could you please CMT for this? :)

Sure, I can breed something for you. Do you already have the parents? And would you a TSV hatch or a normal one?
CoLsPaN Not particularly fond of shinies, but are you able to breed hidden powers? I currently desperately want a female Cranidos and a female Umbreon with HP Flying. ^_^ Not the easiest of requests I realise... I do have parents for both however. (The Cranidos has 4 perfect IVs, it could do with a couple of new egg moves and perhaps one without the hidden ability. The Umbreon has 5 perfect IV's but no 30 IVs for the HP Flying)

** Edit ** Added a breeding project list on my want section for more detailed information. :)

Aerolin's Azelf Lvl. 55
OT: Kyria
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31- HP Dragon 70
Moves
: Psychic, U-turn, Energy Ball, Flamethrower
EVs: 40 Atk, 252 Sp.Atk, 216 Spe

Could you please CMT for this? :)
lucariomaster2 I coulnd't really find anything I wanted but I'll be happy to just trade it to you and you can do something for me sometime later! :D

Last edited:
CoLsPaN Not particularly fond of shinies, but are you able to breed hidden powers? I currently desperately want a female Cranidos and a female Umbreon with HP Flying. ^_^ Not the easiest of requests I realise... I do have parents for both however. (The Cranidos has 4 perfect IVs, it could do with a couple of new egg moves and perhaps one without the hidden ability. The Umbreon has 5 perfect IV's but no 30 IVs for the HP Flying)

lucariomaster2 I coulnd't really find anything I wanted but I'll be happy to just trade it to you and you can do something for me sometime later! :D
Ah, thanks, but it's ok. :)

Updates...

Noibat Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Modest / Timid
Ability: Telepathy / Infiltrator
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Outrage, Snatch, Switcheroo

-------------------------

Tynamo Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - Hidden Power Ground
Egg Moves: -

-------------------------

Skrelp Lvl. 1
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Haze, Venom Drench, Toxic Spikes, Acid Armor

----------------------

Wailmer
Lvl. 1
OT: Iris
Nature: Quiet / Calm
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0 - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Snore, Clear Smog, Soak, Aqua Ring

----------------------

#1.
Tropius
Lvl. 1
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Razor Wind

#2.
OT:
Miria
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Harvest
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed

-----------------

Munna Lvl. 1
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Barrier, Helping Hand, Healing Wish, Baton Pass

--------------------

Spritzee Lvl. 1
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Aroma Veil
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish, Refresh

--------------------

#1.
Horsea
Lvl. 1
Nature: Timid
Ability: Sniper
Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Clear Smog, Disable, Muddy Water

#1.
OT:
Miria
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Clear Smog, Disable, Muddy Water

-----------------

Omanyte
Lvl. 1
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 - Hidden Power Grass
Egg Moves: Haze, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse

----------------------

#1.
Helioptile
Lvl. 1
Ability: Sand Veil
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31 - Hidden Power Ice
Egg Moves: Glare, Camouflage, Agility, Electric Terrain

#2.
OT
: Miria
Ability: Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Glare, Camouflage, Agility, Electric Terrain

** Edit ** Added a breeding project list on my want section for more detailed information. :)
Ok I will breed you the Umbreon. HP is no problem imo, but eeve as female could be difficult :P

Edit: no parents needed ;)

Last edited:
Ok I will breed you the Umbreon. HP is no problem imo, but eeve as female could be difficult :P

Edit: no parents needed ;)
Haha, a bold move mister! ;) I know it might just be a pain if luck isn't on your side... I hope it is! Forgot to mention a Luxury ball Eevee, you've got that already? My female does otherwise... Plus egg moves.

Last edited:
Hey Miria,
I just bred your female eevee (umbreon). Would you trade it as an eevee or an umbreon?
Details: Eevee, Luxury Ball, female, modest, Run Away, 31/14/31/30/30/30, HP Flying, Egg Moves: Captivate, fake Tears, Wish, Yawn, PSV 2792 (cant find a match)
You can get it with my OT or yours.

Also, I will get a shiny one (active trainer match and in contact). Unfortunately, it will be a male. Same details as above with following iv spread: 31/11/31/30/30/30

You can have both with all rights ;)
Please give me feedback

Hey Miria,
I just bred your female eevee (umbreon). Would you trade it as an eevee or an umbreon?
Details: Eevee, Luxury Ball, female, modest, Run Away, 31/14/31/30/30/30, HP Flying, Egg Moves: Captivate, fake Tears, Wish, Yawn, PSV 2792 (cant find a match)
You can get it with my OT or yours.

Also, I will get a shiny one (active trainer match and in contact). Unfortunately, it will be a male. Same details as above with following iv spread: 31/11/31/30/30/30

You can have both with all rights ;)
Please give me feedback
You're joking! ? Already done? That's amazingly efficient. lol must have had luck on your side then. ^_^ What is your price now then? Getting it with my OT would of course be awesome but it's fine either way!

Yeah, I was pretty lucky :D ... Number 23 was the female one :P Are you only interested in the non Shiny female one or also the other? I would take Rugaji's Yveltal Lvl. 100 for the eevee egg ;)

Yeah, I was pretty lucky :D ... Number 23 was the female one :P Are you only interested in the non Shiny female one or also the other? I would take Rugaji's Yveltal Lvl. 100 for the eevee egg ;)
Only interested in the non shiny yes! ^_^ I'll send you the other three non-pentagon mons you asked for as well. =] You are able to clone the Yveltal right?

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Interesed in Adamant 6 iv Zygarde, and that draco meteor jirachi in cherish ball, the one that is re-dis.
Here is my FT: 5 iv hasty mew with remaining ivs 30 (pentagon) with proof, hp water and HP ice HA zapdos, with remaining iv 31, other than HP variants, which are 30, scrap event pentagon Victini, adamant 3 ivs, with remaining ivs 30.

Hope we can make a trade xD

Last edited:
Interesed in Adamant 6 iv Zygarde, and that draco meteor jirachi in cherish ball, the one that is re-dis.
Here is my FT: 5 iv hasty mew with remaining ivs 30 (pentagon) with proof, hp water and HP ice HA zapdos, with remaining iv 31, other than HP variants, which are 30, scrap event pentagon Victini, adamant 3 ivs, with remaining ivs 30.

Hope we can make a trade xD
Hey there mister!

You have a fancy collection already. =] I'd be very interested in your Alford Zapdos with HP water as well as your Raikou with HP Ice. As long as you can guarantee their legitimacy! =P Whatc would you find a good and reasonable trade for them?

**edit** Your modest Mew is pretty awesome as well! ;)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey there mister!

You have a fancy collection already. =] I'd be very interested in your Alford Zapdos with HP water as well as your Raikou with HP Ice. As long as you can guarantee their legitimacy! =P Whatc would you find a good and reasonable trade for them?

**edit** Your modest Mew is pretty awesome as well! ;)
Hi, Miria!
First of all, it's Aldora Zapdos xD
Second, call me GX, Mister is just meh :P
I found HP ice Raikou and zappy in NB trade thread, I can link you to them. I can guarantee zappy and raikou is legit, mew was traded to me on PS Wifi room ;)
I'm interested in our 6 iv Adamant Zygarde, and Draco meteor Jirachi in Cherish ball, the one that is Re-dis, that fine.

Hello!
Your Pokemon are ready.
You have some options :D I didn't know which ability you want for the Lapras. I hope you didn't want the HA :(
If you want Shell Armor I can give the Lapras an Ability Capsule.

B01 - 1,3 - Vulpix (♀) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.26.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [2747]
B01 - 2,1 - Vulpix (♀) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.30.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [3229]

B01 - 2,5 - Lapras (♀) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3711]
B01 - 5,5 - Lapras (♀) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.23.31.31 - Dark - [3354]

I would be interested in the Adamant Zygarde. I can clone (Pokebank Method) it for you and send you the original back.

Hello!
Your Pokemon are ready.
You have some options :D I didn't know which ability you want for the Lapras. I hope you didn't want the HA :(
If you want Shell Armor I can give the Lapras an Ability Capsule.

B01 - 1,3 - Vulpix (♀) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.26.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [2747]
B01 - 2,1 - Vulpix (♀) - Timid - Flash Fire - 31.30.30.31.31.31 - Ice - [3229]

B01 - 2,5 - Lapras (♀) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3711]
B01 - 5,5 - Lapras (♀) - Adamant - Water Absorb - 31.31.31.23.31.31 - Dark - [3354]

I would be interested in the Adamant Zygarde. I can clone (Pokebank Method) it for you and send you the original back.
Yasss! They're just perfect! My, you're quick. ^^ I'll happily trade whenever you're ready, added your FC. If you happen to be interested in anything else of mine I'm actually in need of a few other breeding projects (for whom I have parents).

Hello, I was wondering if i could have a spitback of a Gale Wings Fletchling in a repeat ball?
Sure, However I've got none in stock and no hearthscales and very little time, so I'll breed one from my Talonflame, might be missing them egg moves. What's your FC?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)