~: Pokés at Home :~ Switch Edition

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Miria, Noticed you were looking for someone to breed this Cranidos for you:
  • Cranidos: Jolly, parent has HA but prefer no HA, Hammer Arm, Crunch, Whirlwind, Iron Head
I already had a flawless female Dream Ball Cranidos with most of the egg moves you listed, so I figured I'd breed one with the last egg moves for you.
So I can offer a Female Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Dream Ball Mold Breaker Cranidos with the egg moves Hammer Arm, Crunch, Whirlwind and Iron Head for you. In return, I'd like your Ultra Ball Blitzle.
#1.
Blitzle
Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sap Sipper
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Me First, Double Kick

Just checking, it makes things easier and both parts can feel more secure. ^_^ Feel free to list the ones you do have though (If they're of competitive quality) or say if you'd like to take on a breeding project and I can send you parents to breed from.
I'd like to take on some breeding projects for you. But, in a little, i'll have my poor attempt at a trade thread. Although I'm STILL having trouble finding out a Pokemon's IVs....

Hey Miria, Noticed you were looking for someone to breed this Cranidos for you:

I already had a flawless female Dream Ball Cranidos with most of the egg moves you listed, so I figured I'd breed one with the last egg moves for you.
So I can offer a Female Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 Dream Ball Mold Breaker Cranidos with the egg moves Hammer Arm, Crunch, Whirlwind and Iron Head for you. In return, I'd like your Ultra Ball Blitzle.
Yaaass! =D I'd absolutely love to have it. I'll start breeding you one. Anything else you're interested in?

Sondero

Yaaass! =D I'd absolutely love to have it. I'll start breeding you one. Anything else you're interested in?
Not particularly interested in much else on the thread (that I could realistically ask for for just the Cranidos). The Blitzle is all I want for the Cranidos.

Not particularly interested in much else on the thread (that I could realistically ask for for just the Cranidos). The Blitzle is all I want for the Cranidos.
You're being too modest, most people do two for one 12,5% female! ^_^

On serebii you can press simplify to get less cap to fill in. =P So you already knew all this? What's the issue then? ^_^
May I ask for a trade for a female Hawlucha (and a Buneary if I'm not pushing it) in exchange for a shiny Careful Giratina? Or a regular Adamant Giratina

Sondero

Let me know when you can trade, Miria. And I'll get online as soon as possible.

Hey there, I would like to request

Phanpy Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pickup
IVs:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Head Smash, Play Rough, Counter

My offer is a Level Ball Calm Hoothoot or an Adamant Safari Ball Krabby

Hey there, I would like to request

Phanpy Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pickup
IVs:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Head Smash, Play Rough, Counter

My offer is a Level Ball Calm Hoothoot or an Adamant Safari Ball Krabby
Hey there! I'm currently only trading for things on my want list, I'll be happy to pay whatever price you name for any of the breeding projects on there though. ^_^

Hey there! I'm currently only trading for things on my want list, I'll be happy to pay whatever price you name for any of the breeding projects on there though. ^_^
I just got a 5iv -SP A Safari Ball Krabby with Knock off, Mud Sport, and Bubble, haven't got to the Hoothoot yet

I noticed that you don't have a lux ball charmander. I'd like to trade your hippopataus(or a spitback) for a female HA lux ball charmander with Ddance flare blitz and outrage. Also have dpulse,crunch, focus punch, and some other moves.

Offered IVs for charmander:
31 31 31 x 31 31

Also want chimchar, can offer nest ball HA chespin

I noticed that you don't have a lux ball charmander. I'd like to trade your hippopataus(or a spitback) for a female HA lux ball charmander with Ddance flare blitz and outrage. Also have dpulse,crunch, focus punch, and some other moves.

Offered IVs for charmander:
31 31 31 x 31 31

Also want chimchar, can offer nest ball HA chespin
Hey there! Not really interested in Chespin or the Charmander, but would you perhaps be able to take on this breeding project for me? =) (in return for the two you asked for?) I have a female with 4 IVs already along with a few of the moves...

Shieldon: Careful, Soundproof, Curse, Stealth Rock, Guard Split, Wide Guard

Hey there! Not really interested in Chespin or the Charmander, but would you perhaps be able to take on this breeding project for me? =) (in return for the two you asked for?) I have a female with 4 IVs already along with a few of the moves...

Shieldon: Careful, Soundproof, Curse, Stealth Rock, Guard Split, Wide Guard
If you don't mind waiting a while, yeah. I'm now in school as a senior, so I won't have much poketime.

Hello

I can breed you the following

• Drowzee: Impish, Insomnia, Skill Swap, Barrier, Ice Punch, Assist
  • Slugma: Quiet (Trick Room with 0 speed), Flame Body, Heat Wave, Memento, Inferno, Acid Armor
  • Piplup: Modest, Aqua Ring, Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Feather Dance
  • Sneasel: Adamant, Pickpocket, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Fake out, Assist

In exchange, could you breed me females of the following?

Dream Ball Shieldon
Lure Ball Remoraid
Dream Ball Qwilfish
Dream Ball Zubat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)