Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

Would these interest you:

Shiny Tyrunt (Sturdy) - 6 IVs Jolly Nature
Shiny Snivy (Contrary) - Female Perfect IVs - Timid Nature
Shiny Hawlucha - Perfect IVs - Jolly Nature
Shiny Timburr - Perfect IVs - Adamant Nature

?

I'll give you full details if you need it.
1. My trade thread is listed as closed
2. You didn't list what you're interested in
3. You should be listing the full details from the start
4. I already have those, so I'm not interested
5. I'm mostly looking for flawless legends and females in balls that match their shiny form, even better if they come with 4EMs
6. My trade thread is closed

Tldr; My thread is closed for the next week or so, and I already have those, so I'm not interested. Sorry!

Edit: If there's something that interests you, then lmk what it is and I can come up with some BPs for you if you're up to it.

Last edited:
I apologize for my mistake. Sorry!

I don't need BPs at the moment, but when I do I'll let you know. :)

Hello! Could you custom shiny breed for me in return for me getting you the egg moves on the Abomasnow in your planned shiny projects? It would be the slowpoke you have on the front page in the dream ball, with the regenerator ability and a bold nature.

Updated my first post, just tell me if it isn't enough and I'll see what I can do
Would you be able to get me a female with the nature, EMs, in a Dive Ball, with 31 SpArk IV? If you can then that's good for me. Any EM, NN, hatch location requests? I'll need some time since I'm back at school.

Hmm I should be able to do all of that. Nickname: General Zod - Hatch location: Shoal cave would be awesome. Yea its cool if you take your time, I'll start once I finish up hunting this shiny so by the time you start I should be starting as well

Hmm I should be able to do all of that. Nickname: General Zod - Hatch location: Shoal cave would be awesome. Yea its cool if you take your time, I'll start once I finish up hunting this shiny so by the time you start I should be starting as well
One more thing, are you looking for redis rights?

Hi, i'm interested in a Brave larvitar, 0 speed hp,atk,def +sdef all 31, pref female, ball I don't mind.
In return I can put egg moves on a couple of ur poke..machamp with bullet/ice/thunder punch? Or Azumarill with Aqua jet? Or if there's anything else u need more?

Hi, can you CMT for this?

(

OT: Stephen (50488)
Overgrow | Bold | 31.25.31.31.31.31
EMs: Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed
Hatched at Petalburg Woods

Hi, i'm interested in a Brave larvitar, 0 speed hp,atk,def +sdef all 31, pref female, ball I don't mind.
In return I can put egg moves on a couple of ur poke..machamp with bullet/ice/thunder punch? Or Azumarill with Aqua jet? Or if there's anything else u need more?
Already have those. You can check my Planned Shiny Breeding Projects section in post #5 for things I may need EMs for. If you can't get it with the ball, just a male with the EMs and the right SpAtk IV should be good enough. Lmk which you'd like to do and I'll check to see if I need it or not.
Hi, can you CMT for this?

(

OT: Stephen (50488)
Overgrow | Bold | 31.25.31.31.31.31
EMs: Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed
Hatched at Petalburg Woods
Is your shiny HP Ice Eevee in a Nest Ball okay? Would you also mind cloning?

Forget the Feebas and I remember about the net ball now.

Could the tympole be relaxed please?
I'll let you know when I have them ready. May take some time due to school and RNG hating me right now...I've been trying to get a simple flawless physical HA female for about 2 weeks now for someone else... -.-

I'll let you know when I have them ready. May take some time due to school and RNG hating me right now...I've been trying to get a simple flawless physical HA female for about 2 weeks now for someone else... -.-
I know that feeling. Take your time. Terrakion is yours when you want it though

Hey I'm interested in the shiny magikarp and shiny lotad

If anything here interests you just let me know and I can give you more info.

DREAM BALL
mr mime
larvitar
magmar
Kabuto
munna
Sigilyph
Drifloon
Swablue
Riolu
Onix
umbreon

MOON BALL
Nidoran female
clefairy
Murkrow
Jigglypuff
venonat
psyduck
Ralts
shinx
Snorlax

FAST BALL
pikachu
Paras
Vulpix
Ponyta
Weedle
pidgey

SAFARI BALL
koffing
Wooper
oddish
sandshrew

HEAVY BALL
Lapras
Onix
Geodude
Nidoran female

LOVE BALL
ekans
slowpoke
Lickitung

LURE BALL
Krabby
Magikarp
Tentacool
Pidgey

LEVEL BALL
Paras
Slugma
Pidgey
Pikachu
Miltank
Houndour
sentret

FRIEND BALL
Bellsprout
Exeggcute

SPORT BALL
Wurmple
Weedle

DIVE BALL
Tirtouga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)