Gen 3 Pokemon Emerald lv. 50 doubles team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a pretty big fan of Smogon for a while now, but have mostly been playing pokemon emerald as Im a bit stuck in the past still. I wanted to get some opinions on this doubles team that I created for Emeralds battle frontier and how well it transfers to the current generation games. I stuck to the ev training guide on this website for all the pokemon so I havent listed ev's and natures. Im mostly worried about the items part so I am completely open to suggestions there. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Slaking-shell bell
airial ace
body slam
swords dance
dynamic punch

Slowking-twisted spoon
psychic
skill swap
yawn
dream eater

Gengar-leftovers
Substitute
focus punch
ice punch
shadow ball

Blissey - scope lens
Calm mind
thunderbolt
ice beam
seismic toss

Gyrados-soft sand
dive
dragon dance
earthquake
flamethrower

Arcanine-white herb
overheat
flamethrower
extreme speed
crunch

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as the RMT rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. Furthermore this forum is only for asking advice for competitive teams, so I'd recommend sticking to posting those in the future as you're likely not going to receive any proper rates for an in-game team like this. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)